Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DEEPTHROATLOLLA - AVOID ..SWEET WORDS, UNFORTUNATE REALITY  (Read 4787 times)

honestbloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, I know a lot of you guys have requested information on Lolla..I will write a longer review when I'm home this evening but I met Lolla this afternoon in what was one of the worst meetings with a girl I have had.

In summary:
- agreed £400 for 3 hours
- poor response in replying to calls / texts but good communication and clearly aware what keeps customers interested in meeting her. Says the right things.
- Outcall booked for 5:00 pm. Discussed all services and she was happy and excited. Agreed to meet at her hotel in Central London.
- Requested she does not make me wait. After a couple texts and calls asking I wait 10 minutes and another 5 minutes arrive at her room at 5:40.
- While waiting for her to open the door I hear her taking a line, for those of you who have engaged in this you will know what I mean. This in itself did not put me off as her services are fairly edgy and I have met a few interesting girls who enjoyed to party even though I do not.
- inside the room was messy, her room service lunch was still in the room.
- she asked to lie down immediately as she just woke up (after having previously told me at 16:30 she was going to take a shower x)
- appeared dishevelled and tired. Less appealing than on AW. Yes those private videos and pictures are attractive.
- asked if we could reduce the booking from 3 hours to an hour or hour and a half.
- asked me again what services I wanted (I will post our text conversation later, we discussed this in detail) 
- she can deep throat but she was uninterested.
- she smelt and was very unclean.
- she asked me to rip her stocking instead of taking them off, fine that's a bit kinky but I wish I had not done that.
- my finger went inside and came out smelling very bad.
- she has two scars below her buttocks where they meet her legs. Fake butt implants? I'm not sure.
- I lightly spanked her a couple times but she was like a tired lion. Unable to move or even fake the experience.
- after 10 minutes I  masturbate myself to orgasm and came on her stomach.
- keen to leave asap I requested we reduce the booking to half an hour ( for £100 it was a rip off but I did not want to argue)

DOBERMAN

Sounds terrible,

Will delete her from my HL.  Why did you book 3 hours for £400 for a first time?

Women that take drugs are always to be avoided, drugs make women lazy which stops them looking after them self. its all down hill from there. Woman have a lot more to maintain then us men. :thumbsdown:

I imagined her to be a bit fat around the belly which is why i never booked her, her pics conveniently never show her belly. And something about her seemed a bit wacky, which i guess was the edginess you talk about. She has a quirky european freaky look to her, but far too many CONS.  Hygiene is a must.

Offline socks

When a first post is so scathing my suspicions rise. Thanks for posting if you're genuine but ...

DOBERMAN

Just out of curiosity is the advertised 28 inch waist a lie?

a 28 inch wasit and 42 inch waist if true is not bad at all, I still wont see her but i am curious,  are the images of her body flattering? she clearly angles images to emphasise her shape.  Curious as she was on HL for so long

DOBERMAN

When a first post is so scathing my suspicions rise. Thanks for posting if you're genuine but ...

I know your point but i actually can see this being true, one thing i find in normal life is that crazy/loco woman, can fuck your brains out suck the skin out of a dick (something which she can do based on her Gallery pics).

Its like how you get amazingly gifted people like Amy Winehouse,  etc who live on the edge of life and bring their demise through drugs, alcohol, depression. Gift and Curse, Strong connection.

I could take one look at that girl and know she gives amazing oral (probably not on his booking though), Crazy women have some of the best sex/oral, and she gives off that crazy vibe. A lot of the best sex ive had has been with women who are slighly crazily wired.

When it goes down hill you need to leave em cos they will eventually self destruct.

honestbloke

I've just got home and am writing a more detailed review. I have been seeing girls for a year now and have used UK Punting to avoid a few girls that have received negative reviews here. You are welcome to message me private if you want to ask any questions. that I don't cover I have met some lovely girls and some not so pleasant girls on AW and through agencies, unfortunately Lolla was in her own category ..it was a disappointment.

honestbloke

Sounds terrible,

Will delete her from my HL.  Why did you book 3 hours for £400 for a first time?

Women that take drugs are always to be avoided, drugs make women lazy which stops them looking after them self. its all down hill from there. Woman have a lot more to maintain then us men. :thumbsdown:

I imagined her to be a bit fat around the belly which is why i never booked her, her pics conveniently never show her belly. And something about her seemed a bit wacky, which i guess was the edginess you talk about. She has a quirky european freaky look to her, but far too many CONS.  Hygiene is a must.

as you will see from my detailed review I booked her for 3 hours as I was keen to try quite a few of her services, and the economics of her pricing makes two hours attractive versus one hours, on the margin three hours is as attractive as two hours but three hours brings the average per hour down:)

She is from Birmingham, says her father was half African which is where she gets her curves from. It would be fair to say she is quite chunky from her hips down. I asked her to remove her shirt and she only untied it so it would be unfair to give an exact description of her stomach but one can extrapolate.

Edgy / kinky was what I was hoping for .

honestbloke

Just out of curiosity is the advertised 28 inch waist a lie?

a 28 inch wasit and 42 inch waist if true is not bad at all, I still wont see her but i am curious,  are the images of her body flattering? she clearly angles images to emphasise her shape.  Curious as she was on HL for so long

yes the images of her body are flattering, she was not wearing much make up when I saw here so that did make a difference. If you notice all her photos are from angles to restrict a complete view of her figure.

LL

Come on, with a name like "honestbloke" he must be genuine.  Surely!
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestbloke

I can’t remember when Lolla made her way onto my hotlist. Late Thursday evening I posted two reverse bookings for a Friday morning outcall to my house, both for 3 hours, one for £300 and the other for £350. The higher RB restricted her age between 18 - 29 and listed some additional services and detail on me.

I had 15 bids for my £300 RB and 5 bids for my £350 RB, three of which bid for my £300 booking. I was not interested in any of the bids and went through my hotlist to see who I could contact. Lolla was there and while I did see her outcall rate was £420 for three hours I got in touch (it is normal for girls to be interested in out of hours longer RB for a lower price). We exchanged a couple texts and as she was out she said she would view my RB later that evening. She texted me the next morning for details, when I told her it was for £300 she did not reply back.

I contacted her on Saturday for an incall, she replied a couple of times throughout the afternoon but did not answer my calls and she was clear that her rates are higher than my RB. I told her that was ok and that I was still interested in seeing her but she did not tell me where she was taking in calls or when she was free.

Our text conversation this morning - verbatim except where I use ___ for her / my privacy or where I paraphrase to avoid you falling asleep in boredom.

A (me), B (her)

A: Lola, are you available today? I’d really like to meet you. A
B: Hi A. How long is the booking? X
A: Hi Lola, 2 or three hours. Where do you take in calls from?
B: Hi, I take them from ___. Just to let you know. My rates are my set rates & I do not do discounts. As u asked for one before? X
A: Your set rates are fine. When are you available this afternoon? Can we chat about services here?
   Happy taking over the phone as well if you prefer.
B: Hi, I’m available from 3…Yes we can, if u call back at 2pm to re confirm…we can discuss detail.x
A: Hi Lola, I’m just going through to voicemail. Please call me.
B: Sorry for the delay in response, I’ve been pretty busy debating with reception, as they have taken money from my account.

we exchanged another couple texts trying to reach each other. Then we spoke briefly on the phone as I was out and could not discuss services in detail.

B: How long is it for 2 or 3 hours?
A: 3 hours if you offer all the services on your profile
B: Yes I do:) text what you would like to do please x
A: Ok :) ____________________ (here is where we discussed services, have a look at her services that she offers with discretion, if its there I wanted it)
B: Ok coolio :) yes I do extreme ___ and ___
A: Good girl. I hope you can _______
B: Yes I’m able to and its fun! X
A: Cool I’m game x
B: Good good :)
A: What do you like to drink?
B: _____ and ______ (expensive vodka basically)

you guys get the ideal, good communication and able to keep the customer interested.

I contacted her at 16h to reconfirm and she told me she was at a central London hotel.

A: 17h is good. Please don’t make me wait..if 17h is good I will be on time.
B: Ok thats great x
   cool x
   see you soon naughty x

As I came out of tube I received the following text

B: Just getting in the shower now x

If only that was the case..

A: 16:56 I’m in the area so text me your room number when ready
B: 16:56 Ok. Give me ten mins x
A: 16:57 Sure
     17:12 Lola can I come now?

I called her twice after this. Both times she said give me 5 minutes. Again I’m aware this is not a good signal but this is normal for a lot of girls to make you wait, they overbook or perhaps too many guys cancel on them that they are not bothered to make a guy wait for half an hour if he has actually shown up. By the time you are there its like being at the front of the cake line and then walking away to join another cake queue.

B: 17:34 she provides me her room number.
Directions are not clear so I’m with her at 17:47

I’m including the text communication so you can see what I mean by her ability to keep the customer interested..

I left her room around 18:02

I left my house very clean (i’m quite obsessive) so did not use the bathroom or shower.
She did not argue and promptly gave me back £100 after I said I’d like to reduce the booking to an hour. She said she was out the previous night and was not at her best. It felt like she was just looking for cash to buy her next high. To be honest I should have asked for a full refund and compensation.
By describing her as dirty I am being lenient.
Perhaps if you are interested in booking her you need to book her at the beginning of the week or month.
She is chunky from her hips down, not curvy sexy.
Her face pictures without make up are fairly accurate if you add a layer of weekend binge.
I’m sure at one point she was able to please to the highest level. You don’t get 51 ratings and a number of reviews (the last one was from 02/06/2014 even) without being able to meet expectations.

I have used non emotive language throughout, this was my experience but happy for you to meet her and provide a different experience. Sorry for the long post.

honestbloke

Come on, with a name like "honestbloke" he must be genuine.  Surely!
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks LL. She is in London tonight if you want to meet her.  :scare: :dancegirl:   :yahoo: :lol:

Offline claretandblue

wow thats a shocker,i have tried seeing her a few times but kept getting messed about,i had stupidly left her on my hl as i like her pictures but will be deleting her now

Offline claretandblue

just checked her profile again out of curiosity and she is planning a face fucking gangbang,crazy girl  :wackogirl:

DeepThroatLolla

As a matter of fact, I was not sniffing the day you came to visit me ''Honest Bloke''.
I have partied, yet I don't do so at work.

I put our meeting down to simply not getting on. I didn't like your vibe or Way. You seemed snooty and snobbish, Im sorry but If I can't take to you, How on earth do you expect us to have a good booking? It does work both ways.

For you to actually take your time out to write a post on me is pretty sad really. Especially when based upon assumptions & POINT OF VIEW!

:dash:

How dare you assume my personality? When I Had no need to even attempt pleasing your Stuck Up face.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
As a matter of fact, I was not sniffing the day you came to visit me ''Honest Bloke''.
I have partied, yet I don't do so at work.

I put our meeting down to simply not getting on. I didn't like your vibe or Way. You seemed snooty and snobbish, Im sorry but If I can't take to you, How on earth do you expect us to have a good booking? It does work both ways.

For you to actually take your time out to write a post on me is pretty sad really. Especially when based upon assumptions & POINT OF VIEW!

:dash:

How dare you assume my personality? When I Had no need to even attempt pleasing your Stuck Up face.
Another cokehead that can't admit she had poor hygiene and was a crap disinterested shag. If he seemed snobbish and you knew you wouldn't get on apologise and take his money, ask him to see someone else.

yorkshire123

Another cokehead that can't admit she had poor hygiene and was a crap disinterested shag. If he seemed snobbish and you knew you wouldn't get on apologise and take his money, ask him to see someone else.

Come on AK, thats a bit unfair.
You missed out ugly  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And thats one of her better ones  :unknown:

Offline socks

And there I was wondering if honestbloke was a first post pimp or similar! With even half an ounce of business sense she might have noticed there was some scepticism of the review so she could have at the very least bluffed it a bit. With a full serving of it she could have said sorry, as she has accepted she gave a bad service. But fuck me she only goes and does a public explosion!

What an idiot she is!! I don't care how much I don't like a customer in my job. It's their business that matters and I want as much of it as I can get. If I give a shit service anytime I apologise, ask how I can repair any damage and do it right next time! Their attitude is irrelevant, it's mine that counts. If I can't give them a service I tell them and advise them to go elsewhere.

Honestbloke, my unreserved apologies for any doubt as to your credentials earlier, you've done us all a great service in drawing this shite provider to our attention  :drinks:

honestbloke

And there I was wondering if honestbloke was a first post pimp or similar! With even half an ounce of business sense she might have noticed there was some scepticism of the review so she could have at the very least bluffed it a bit. With a full serving of it she could have said sorry, as she has accepted she gave a bad service. But fuck me she only goes and does a public explosion!

What an idiot she is!! I don't care how much I don't like a customer in my job. It's their business that matters and I want as much of it as I can get. If I give a shit service anytime I apologise, ask how I can repair any damage and do it right next time! Their attitude is irrelevant, it's mine that counts. If I can't give them a service I tell them and advise them to go elsewhere.

Honestbloke, my unreserved apologies for any doubt as to your credentials earlier, you've done us all a great service in drawing this shite provider to our attention  :drinks:

No worries. I think it is important to challenge as this is a site for honest (albeit one sided) reviews.

Deepthroatlolla, as I said in my review I think you once could provide a service to the highest level, I would focus your energy on regaining customer satisfaction. As in every business regular customers are your main source of revenue.