Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure? And one to avoid  (Read 1556 times)

countryboy

Hi guys anyone had the pleasure yet?

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys anyone had the pleasure yet?
I am immediately drawn to the massive tits on Wild Paris. I e mailed her a couple of times last week enquiring if ow and cim/ facial available but no response to either E mail. Looking at her Adultwork ratings reveals last feedback report was Feb, this seems a long time ago to me? Anyone had any first hand experience of this lady?
Diamonds seem to have a bit of new blood and Emelia looks quite trim from her profile photos but what level of service does she offer? Anyone had the pleasure yet?
Whilst I’m here just a bit of up to date info regarding Lily. I had a half hour appointment with Lily last week and was not disappointed, it certainly dispelled all of my doubts   regarding the "does she" or doesn’t she" debate,  I can confirm she certainly does and how!!
As an aside when I was booking Lily the woman who took my booking also told me that Amy had thanked her for the number of bookings she had made on her behalf, Amy added "it must be because I do everything". Rather intriguing I thought but has anyone first hand experience of her? Is she a looker?

Here is one to avoid guys:

Made a booking last week, woman who answered phone confirmed services on offer including ow/cim/facial. Located in block of flats at Belmont, Durham. Arrived knocked at door, door opened by dark skinned quite attractive girl. Proceeded to confirm what I was after. She confirmed none of this on offer and the woman on phone was meant to have amended her Adultwork profile to reflect this. Was quite pissed at this point as was gagging for a shag. Asked Holly if any other girls working who offered the services I was after, she got back on phone and I again spoke with woman whom I made the original booking with. She was full of apologies and said she could fix me up right away with another girl located in Darlington with similar profile who offered what I want. So thought hey ho off to Darlo. When I arrived at address(pretty grotty). To cut a long story short   I had repeat performance of what happened at Durham! Avoid like the plague guys.

GeordieGent

I've seen emelia 5 times since she started for Diamonds and it was bloody incredible definitely recommend!! Shes a bit of a posh totty, and guves a luxurious experienceamy on the other hand... definitely rough around the edges, you know a WG loves her job when she's drunk or off her nut! Saw her once and walked out... she answered the door in joggers and her hand job was rougher than having a wank with sand paper, definitely avoid!

Offline Spartacus123

I've seen emelia 5 times since she started for Diamonds and it was bloody incredible definitely recommend!! Shes a bit of a posh totty, and guves a luxurious experienceamy on the other hand... definitely rough around the edges, you know a WG loves her job when she's drunk or off her nut! Saw her once and walked out... she answered the door in joggers and her hand job was rougher than having a wank with sand paper, definitely avoid!

Which is it then? what services did she offer and has she begun to wash out over time?

Offline johnny34

Which is it then? what services did she offer and has she begun to wash out over time?
Think he means Emelia was good and Amy to avoid? However, with amy not sure if
he walked or stayed for a hand job?

GeordieGent

I walked out after the hand-job cos her jaw was swinging and her eyes kept rolling back, absolute mess! (Amy)

Emelia offers everything apart from kissing, she does bookings with multiple males, v good at roleplay she needs to offer kissing though. Shes adorable