Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: perfect_goddess_jade - Liverpool St  (Read 1651 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6781922) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms: Pretty easy to book.  Good coms.  Gave me an OK rate on a RB for a one hour outcall.  Her posted rate at the time of this review is £300/hr for incall.
Loc: My hotel. Arrived on time.
Looks: This is basically why she gets a neutral.  Yes she has nice big boobs. Yes they might be 34DD natural.  But she is never in a month of Sundays size 8.  Maybe Canadian size eight.  But here she is size 14/16. I don't mind this at times, but not what I was expecting from her on that day.  Why do they lie?  Beyond that, she is really Canadian, and I suspect half Inuit (wrongly sometimes called Eskimo).  So if this is on your bucket list, go for it.  Very nice, intelligent girl. Good company. But I was not there for bucket list, nor witty conversation.
Service: She was fine.  Good BJ (OWO), good sex in several positions. Actually, I quite enjoyed fucking her - that is why this is not even close to a negative.

Pos: Nice sex, nice girl, epic boobs, Inuit off bucket list.
Neg.  She claimed to be size 8, was size 14/16.

I did like her.  I did enjoy the sex.  But I can't give her a pos for her size, particularly at her price point.

Offline jestingtony

Great review, thank you. I would've visited if not for this. had RB'd.

Offline keij

she literally bids on every one of my RBs in London

she's ok to share face pic over whatsapp, I never met her as she is not my type.