Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So are we saying Lisa/BritishBeautyXXX is a bit crap now?  (Read 3828 times)

Offline JoeyRamone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's been on my hotlist for a while, after first noticing her a couple years ago, but I've never got round to seeing her. Recently looked her up on AW again, and very tempted to go and see her; mainly because I don't see many British girls (usually EE's) and because her main profile pic is pretty much my ideal body type!

But then reading her reviews here, seems she's steadily declined - the ones from last year are great, the ones from earlier this year are good but not as good, and the most recent ones say she's shit now

Enfield it's far from me and £70 half hour is just in my range, which I'd be happy to chance if the bad reviews are a one, or two, off - but it's too much to lose if she's really past it and now doesn't give the service she once did. For the same price, and more or less the same travelling time/distance, I could go see Michelle, who's service is renowned.

Thought's from those that have seen here - especially ones that have seen her a few times, back then and more recently.

Offline lothian111

I have seen her quite a few times, at the beginning and only last week.
No change in service for me still exactly the same and recommended

Offline JoeyRamone

Thanks for the reply and comment. The declining reports/reviews on her were worrying me a little - I'm not so fussed about the cleanliness or appearance of the flat, but the cleanliness and enthusiasm of the girl is important!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have seen both and they are totally different, Lisa is pure filth, Michelle is more GFE ------------ both attractive, Lisa is English whereas Michelle is from Poland but speaks perfect English.   :hi:

Offline jesus_jones

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35106.0

My review for anyone who hasn't seen it.

She was poor. She wasn't clean. She performed with 0 enthusiasm - doesnt smile and clearly doesnt enjoy her work. I was in and out in 20 mins, she clearly sees a 30mins booking as a 'quickie', as some others have also commented.

Your money, your choice, but with the most recent feedback being almost unanimously shit, it strikes me as highly risky/stupid to book her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35106.0

My review for anyone who hasn't seen it.

She was poor. She wasn't clean. She performed with 0 enthusiasm - doesnt smile and clearly doesnt enjoy her work. I was in and out in 20 mins, she clearly sees a 30mins booking as a 'quickie', as some others have also commented.

Maybe she didn't like you. ????????

I found her friendly and enthusiastic.   :unknown:

Offline JoeyRamone

Thanks for the replies - keep them coming!

Jesus_Jones - it's your review (and another) that got me thinking and prompted this thread. Seems she's quite polarising in her service and presentation!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 02:39:45 pm by JoeyRamone »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the replies - keep them coming!

Bear in mind I did see her quite a long time ago, I wanted to be a regular but her pimp would not let me pay the rate that we had agreed ---------- £100 an hour.  :thumbsdown:

Offline jesus_jones

Maybe she didn't like you. ????????

I found her friendly and enthusiastic.   :unknown:

Why wouldn't she like me? Like most others I turn up clean and I'm polite. I'm easier on the eye than most cab drivers as well. Quit your trolling!

A more plausible explanation is, when you saw her (January 2013) she was probably a decent punt. My review is much more recent than yours (saw her last month) and coupled with the other shit feedback she has had RECENTLY, I think it now looks like she's burnt out. You're opinion on her is based on a punt you had 1.5 years ago - a lot can change in that time.

James999

Why wouldn't she like me?

Could be lots of reasons,
Fat, Skinny, Poor Hygeine, Pushy, young, cocky, demanding, black, chinease, asian, Eastern european, contolling, overstayed time, couldn't maintain an erection, couldn't come, inexperienced and caused her pain, rude, ginger, clueless, clingy etc etc, there can be many reasons people don't get on, the reality is if she didn't like you only you and her are likely to know why  :hi:

I've never met you and I don't particularly like you so I can appreciate why others may find you odious, no offence of course  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:00:34 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why wouldn't she like me? Like most others I turn up clean and I'm polite. I'm easier on the eye than most cab drivers as well. Quit your trolling!

My point is that I am an ugly old man and she was friendly enough with me. ??????

Maybe you should stick to Eastern Europeans.    :hi:

James999

My point is that I am an ugly old man and she was friendly enough with me.

Ouch, that must put a big dent in Jusus's ego  :sarcastic:

amcamman1961

I have seen her twice though Enfiled is not my punting area but I had good session in both times. Her price is comparatively higher for this dead end but far better than some cheap rubbish girls around this block. I would happily pay more visits if she is 100-120/hr.

Offline NIK

My point is that I am an ugly old man and she was friendly enough with me. ??????

Oh Jimmy, you aren't ugly!  :D

Offline jesus_jones

Could be lots of reasons,
Fat, Skinny, Poor Hygeine, Pushy, young, cocky, demanding, black, chinease, asian, Eastern european, contolling, overstayed time, couldn't maintain an erection, couldn't come, inexperienced and caused her pain, rude, ginger, clueless, clingy etc etc, there can be many reasons people don't get on, the reality is if she didn't like you only you and her are likely to know why  :hi:

I've never met you and I don't particularly like you so I can appreciate why others may find you odious, no offence of course  :thumbsup:

I didn't know you were in the habbit of making excuses for a shit 'pro$$ie'. If she has an issue with race/age, it is not stated on her profile. I'm an average Joe Bloggs, slim white male in my early 30's and I turn up clean/fresh/polite and I have never been turned away or told there is an issue with my appearance or attitude in over 3 years punting and well over 100 punts - but that's not really the issue and you're just making a pathetic attempt at a dig. A large part of her shit service had nothing to do with me - such as her own shit hygiene and the terrible state of her room. If she felt uncomfotable seeing a young punter, she could have said so before taking my money. Quit your trolling.

As far as you not liking me, maybe look at yourself instead because I don't have an entire thread dedicated to me like the 'our James' thread where many members made their feelings about you quite clear. In case you dont wan't to read it again, the general gist of it is: James you are a waste of space. This idea that you are some kind of greyhound that guards the forum is bollocks, any one of us can spot a tout or report a dodgy review.

You contribute 0. You have almost 8000 posts and not a single review - so basically you're a bloke that spends his life on a punting forum and doesn't even punt/post reviews, which makes you incredibly sad. You derail threads with your juvenile shit, you never post on topic and you are destructive. You dislike me because I am posting the truth about you, it's that simple.

Mind you, if you actually see the girl and post a review, I would be very interested to know your thoughts. I won't hold my breath.

Offline jesus_jones

Might be your dementia again, but you saw her a year and half ago. In that time, and considering the shit reviews she has had of late, don't you think a more plausible explanation is that she has become jaded over the last 1.5 years and not interested in providing a good service? That's the logical conclusion to reach, instead of pathetic attempts to make digs at me.

And why the fuck does everything come back to nationality with you? Lisa is attractive for an English bird which is probably why you are smitten, but there are far, far prettier EE girls available who AT LEAST attempt to provide the illusion that they are enjoying themselves.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have seen her twice though Enfiled is not my punting area but I had good session in both times. Her price is comparatively higher for this dead end but far better than some cheap rubbish girls around this block. I would happily pay more visits if she is 100-120/hr.

Thanks for your feedback, I agree that £140 an hour is far too high for that area, if she charged £100 an hour I would see her on a regular basis.    :hi:

James999

I didn't know you were in the habbit of making excuses for a shit 'pro$$ie'.

I made no excuses for anyone, you asked why she may not like you and I gave a list of some possibilities, if the truth is in there and it upsets you it does not make it her fault or my fault, stop looking to blame others for your problems  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Lisa is attractive for an English bird which is probably why you are smitten.

Not sure what you mean when you say she is attractive ----- for an English bird.  :unknown:

English women are some of the most beautiful girls in the world.    :hi:

I am far from smitten, all I know is that she swallowed my love juice like a hungry baby sucking on a nipple.   

Offline Steve2

English women are some of the most beautiful girls in the world

Now I know you are taking the piss Jimmy

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Now I know you are taking the piss Jimmy

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Never been more serious in my life, try walking around the City at lunchtimes.   :hi:

Offline Convince Me

For those who reside or work outside of the city the non English girls parade around in national costume for the benefit of the indigenous male population.

How else would you distinguish an Aussie from an American or a Polish lass?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never been more serious in my life.

So English girls aren't attractive, how about Cara Delevingne.    :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

For those who reside or work outside of the city the non English girls parade around in national costume for the benefit of the indigenous male population.

How else would you distinguish an Aussie from an American or a Polish lass?

The accent is a clue, if they get in my cab I can tell if they are English.     :hi: :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

So English girls aren't attractive, how about Cara Delevingne.    :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Indeed English girls are attractive but in terms of AW not all of those English girls are quite attractive except some high class, elite courtesan ;)

Offline jesus_jones

Not sure what you mean when you say she is attractive ----- for an English bird.  :unknown:

Don't know what you're smoking, Jimmy. Our birds are mostly lard-arses and Plain Janes.

External Link/Members Only

James - c'mon you're just a few more posts away and then it's 8000 posts/0 reviews, cementing your place as the most pointless member of the board!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:53:01 pm by jesus_jones »

Online The High Sparrow

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JoeyRamone

I'm still undecided! On the one hand I don't wanna waste £70 (I wouldn't pay her £140 for an hour, and I don't think an hour is a good way to go on a first meeting since she's the subject of hot and cold reviews) if she's now a shit punt, but on the other hand, £70 is fine if she's bang on it - and that picture of her standing there in just her skimpys is very alluring!

Hmm....

Offline Convince Me

The accent is a clue, if they get in my cab I can tell if they are English.     :hi: :hi:
Oh, I thought you meant when you saw them walking around. No wonder I don't see them,
I find it difficult reading your posts.

Offline NightKid

I'm still undecided! On the one hand I don't wanna waste £70 (I wouldn't pay her £140 for an hour, and I don't think an hour is a good way to go on a first meeting since she's the subject of hot and cold reviews) if she's now a shit punt, but on the other hand, £70 is fine if she's bang on it - and that picture of her standing there in just her skimpys is very alluring!

Hmm....

Experiences may vary so the question you should be asking yourself is, do you fancy her enough to take a gamble with your £70 or not? The name of the game is punting, remember?

P.S. Don't get the hype about Cara Delevingne and I think her eyebrows are too thick ... Kate Beckinsale, on the other hand, mmm. However, true English roses are few and far between.

Offline NIK

Experiences may vary so the question you should be asking yourself is, do you fancy her enough to take a gamble with your £70 or not? The name of the game is punting, remember?

P.S. Don't get the hype about Cara Delevingne and I think her eyebrows are too thick ... Kate Beckinsale, on the other hand, mmm. However, true English roses are few and far between.

Yes, there tends to be more thorns!  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

P.S. Don't get the hype about Cara Delevingne and I think her eyebrows are too thick ... Kate Beckinsale, on the other hand, mmm.
 However, true English roses are few and far between.

I don't dispute that -------------- but beautiful prostitutes of any nationality are rare, we have sometimes discussed the fact that we see far better girls in normal life than we ever see on sites like Adultwork, I have seen stunning girls working in Selfridges who could earn a fortune on the game.

Type_O_Negative

Talking about British women - well i have to say (i'm foreigner) they are beautiful. But the way they dress up puts me off a bit. And i don't understand this tatoo madness...

Offline Ego123

Offline Ego123

Anyone seen her about recently?

Offline lothian111

She retired about 6 months ago, not seen since !

Loveit

Shame I miss her
You clearly didn't enjoy her sufficiently to post a review! Just saying.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I remember having a chat with her about it last time I saw her (ages ago). She said she waa working in some quals and wanted to get out the game.

Power to her if she managed.