Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW_NATALIE_NEW - AdultWork  (Read 959 times)

Mot_

New to all this and just looking through a few profiles on AW in search of breaking my punting duck. Noticed this one and wondered what people's thoughts were - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Seems like it could be a fake profile to me but not that experienced so anyone have any pointers? Or has anyone from the area actually met her if she exists? Done a few searches and can't find anything on here or elsewhere on the net, found a similar profile on a different site using the same mobile number but guess that doesn't mean much.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Offline Eliczo

Based on her feedback since she started she appears to be a possible timewaster, I wouldn't really consider someone with a small amount of feedback like her.  Plus no much detail in her description, and lack of public gallery would put me off as well.

James999

Any thoughts

Sure, my first though is you're her pimp, what with the abuse of the caps lock  :thumbsdown:

As for the profile looks pretty shit to me, looks more like 40 than 20  :thumbsdown:

Offline wristjob

Sure, my first though is you're her pimp, what with the abuse of the caps lock  :thumbsdown:

You mean the way a brand new poster wants to ignore every girl who has ever been reviewed and ask about a girl nobody knows.

Mot_

As for the profile looks pretty shit to me, looks more like 40 than 20  :thumbsdown:

Trust me I'm not. I just wrote the name as it was on the original site.

I got the feeling it might be a waste of time due to lack of detail but just wanted some opinion as body looked very tidy to me. Mailed her through the site and got an automated reply so seems it's probably bollocks

Thanks anyway though!

Mot_

You mean the way a brand new poster wants to ignore every girl who has ever been reviewed and ask about a girl nobody knows.

I've been looking at other reviews too thanks, just wondered about this one as well

Offline wristjob

If you are new to punting have a look in the reviews section and there are a few girls who you can guarantee will give a good service. The worst thing in the world is starting off blowing a load of cash on somebody who rips you. She might be wonderful, but she might not - I would say don't take the risk.

Mot_

If you are new to punting have a look in the reviews section and there are a few girls who you can guarantee will give a good service. The worst thing in the world is starting off blowing a load of cash on somebody who rips you. She might be wonderful, but she might not - I would say don't take the risk.

Cheers, sounds like good advice. Seems to be a couple in Leeds that regularly crop up with good reviews so I'll have a think. Got something of an obsession with petite ladies with athletic bodies at the moment that's all