Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle_xx - Altrincham  (Read 2256 times)

6 review(s) for Danielle_xx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Tankengine48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place within the last 3 months.  £140 for 1 hour.  Age mid to late 30's

I have had Danielle on my HL for some time but never seemed to get around to arranging a meet.  I sent her an email on AW suggesting a couple of dates/times for the following week and I think got a reply the next day.  Agreed a date/and given a mobile number, then exchanged a few texts and postcode given.  Asked to text in the morning of the meet to confirm.   All pretty easy.

I set off and sent a message that I was on my way and she asked me to call her when I arrived so she could guide me in.  The postcode she gave is very close to where we were meeting, but not actually where she was.   Easy parking at the postcode and she gave easy to follow directions to the house.  A walk of about 200 yards.  A good area so no problem leaving my car there.

Nice big house and obviously a family home.  Met at the door and I was very pleased by her appearance.  Dressed as requested and off upstairs we go.  Asked to take shoes off before going up.  Tokens exchanged and we started kissing.  I tend to want a GFE nowadays with lots of cuddling and mutual touching and this is what I got.  All done with enthusiasm.  Now I haven't mentioned her boobs yet, well truly magnificent.  Large but I would say no sag at all.  Others have mentioned they are enhanced, I could not see any scarring and they were lovely to fondled and caress. Lovely nipples that got nice and hard when sucked.  Could have happily stayed there for ages but wanted to venture south.

Danielle was really wet and my fingers slipped in a treat, she seemed to be enjoying my efforts and I stayed there using my tongue and she was making all the right noises without being over the top.  I think she came, but who knows.  She now started some really good OWO.  Quite light to start but it got deeper after a little while.  I am Mr average and she seemed to take it all or at least most of it.  PPE on and a few positions tried.  Doggy was a fantastic sight, great arse.      I would have loved a bit of anal play but this is not on her list so didn't ask.

I wanted a CIM and swallow finish so laid on my back and let Danielle take control of proceedings.  She gave a lovely combination mouth and hand, getting me close on a couple of occasions, I just love a bit of edging.  I couldn't hold out for long as she does have a great technique. Told her I was ready and she clasped it in her mouth and took the lot (not that its so much nowadays!) and swallowed.  Beautiful to watch.

We cuddled and chatted for the remainder of the time.  An interesting lady who does this around a full time job. Covid and being able to remote work seems to give her  some additional availability.  Quick shower and a kiss goodbye and I am walking back to my car.

A very enjoyable time spent with a lovely woman who is very good at what she does.  Yes I would return - if only it wasn't for such a long HL  :rolleyes:

Offline BaldEagle

Nice review. Brings back happy memories of my encounters with her. You're right, the view of her arse in doggy is a sight to behold and sent me over the edge on my first visit. Just as well you didn't ask for anal play. I  asked if she had any no-no's and her reply was "anything to do with bums". Memo to self: time to see again 🙄

Offline johnybravo

Thanks for the review

Prev punters have described her kissing as barely dfk

What did you think ?

Offline Tankengine48

Re kissing. For me it was more than light, but wasn't full on tongues down the throat DFK.  I have to say just as I like it in a GFE sort of sensual way - if you get my drift