Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_thai_girl - Birkenhead  (Read 1190 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5566031) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline codyj

External Link/Members Only
Opposite Queens Park above the shops entrance through the back entry and up the metal stairway
Well known gaff for touring Thais and other working girls.
Met at the top of the stairway by a nice looking girl age on profile says 43 but she looked a lot younger and called herself sophia. Looked stunning in a nice black lace dress no bra or nickers on. Got a good view of her nice arse as l followed her upstairs. Paper work sorted strips off and lay on the bed. Opted for a quick massage to get warmed up.
She stripped off naked now and gives a decent coverd blow job my turn now gave her lovely shaved pussy a good licking. She gave me a good fuck in cow girl onto mish and finished off in doggy.
All in all a good solid punt from a thai with a lovely size 10 body with a lovely pair of tits with big brown nipples, With good sex. No clock watching either Would visit again tbh

Offline smit1234

Thanks for the review. Wheres queen's Park in Birkenhead please mate??

Offline Count Duckula

if its the place i am thinking of its victoria park

External Link/Members Only

Offline codyj

Thanks count Dracula. Your correct
It's Victoria Park

Offline smit1234

Thought it may have been there

Thanks

Offline mahler44

This place brings back happy memories from a few years ago. On my first visit, the lady concerned was asking £80 for an hour's B2B but quickly accepted my offer of £60 and the promise to visit her more often. After an hour's passionate sex:  lots of kissing, mutual oral, fucking, we lay together and chatted. I gave her an extra £20 but on subsequent visits, which were pretty frequent, she accepted £60. God, I miss her!