Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Gigi sexy girl - Droylsden  (Read 1099 times)

Online frankc

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30mins

Droylsden

After my planned away day punt got cancelled at the last minute, I came across Gigi's profile on Vivastreet,  a quick text confirmed she was at the usual knocking shop in Droylsden, so off I popped.

Ive never had a bad punt at this place but,the writing was on the wall as soon as Gigi opened the door.  She's pretty enough, small,decent tits and dressed in nice underwear but miserable as fuck....I smiled and introduced myself but nothing...she just blanked me.....Ok maybe her English is non existent but into the room she says, " How long Baby"....I hand over the money, she discards her clothes, jumps on the bed and looks at me as if to say " Well,come on get on with it ".....So I did, she just lay there thinking of Thailand while I pumped away in Mish, Doggy, into a very lack lustre attempt at CG before dollopping my load back in Mish.

She disappeared into the shower without saying a word leaving me stood waiting to leave...." Thanks Baby, see you again" she said showing me to the door....fucking no chance....I walked back to the car wishing I shouldn't have bothered.

Ive had some great Thai punts recently but came crashing down to earth with this one, a really shit,lack lustre punt and one I wont be repeating.

Offline darkace

sorry to hear frank,but thanks i had emailed her yesterday and was thinking of going. :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's also got an AW profile with a few good reviews so perhaps you caught her on a bad day  :unknown:
There is also a chance however after such a good run of Thai Honey's that the bar has been raised  :unknown:

Can someone index her AW number

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 06:27:56 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Online frankc

sorry to hear frank,but thanks i had emailed her yesterday and was thinking of going. :hi:

If your after a decent punt,this girls back in Manchester,  External Link/Members Only
She's much better looking in the flesh and is s great shag

Online frankc

She's also got an AW profile with a few good reviews so perhaps you caught her on a bad day  :unknown:
There is also a chance however after such a good run of Thai Honey's that the bar has been raised  :unknown:

Can someone index her AW number

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I didn't notice the reviews on here mate and to be honest, I'm surprised she hasn't had more reds as her service was piss poor. Yes, I suppose we've been spoilt recently with the influx of quality Thai's but this girl was miles off what a bog standard punt should be.....There was no interaction, she had a face like a slapped arse throught, no personality and she was totally disinterested, in fact, I had to ask her repeatedly if she was OK. 
.....I didn't do anything to piss her off as she opened the door in a mood so who knows what the fuck was up with her  :unknown: