Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice - Max’s Angels, Mayfair. TOFTT  (Read 842 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened last week.
Really easy to arrange with the agency.
Confirmed on the day. Address sent to me once confirmed.

Really liked the look of Candide.. the picture of her with the wine glass and black top really caught my eye. Reminded me of an old SW I used to see.

Rocked upto the apartment in Mayfair. Buzzed in she gave me direction to the flat. Got lost as renovations happening in the place and I was supposed to go through a make shift door that looked like a wall to get to the corridor she was down. She ended up coming to get me. Don’t think I was the first to get lost by this wall door situation.

Photos are definitely her for sure but I’d say a yr or two old. Still very much her but I’d say the photos are flattering. Height very short at 5.3 without heels. Curvy waist down and ever slightly thick. Boobs natural b cup.

Irish last who moved back to the U.K. from being in oz but will be heading back to oz as she doesn’t really like it here. Just trying to rack up some cash before heading home.

Taken into apartment. Drinks offered. I asked for shower as I was coming from work. Sorted out the business. Had a shower, came back out and she lead me into the bedroom. I noticed security camera above the entrance to the bedroom also.

Now I requested she was in stilettos and stockings. She removed her dress and revealed some nice red underwear. No stocking and her heels weren’t stilettos either .

Started off with some dfk which was good. No holding back from her at all. She asked me to lay on the bed and she began to blow me. On her profile it says DT. He’s had a firm grip on the base of my cock and sucked at the head only. No real attempt to deep throat. Good hand hand motion but that was it. No attention to balled either.

Quick switcheroo and began some RO. She smelt fresh all over and tasted fine. Did my business nd had her coming soon. She asked if she could get a Jonny and suited and lubed up.

Ok. So il be honest probably didn’t give the best representation of myself at all. Didn’t take long before I was coming. She was nice about it. Anyway was hoping to redeem myself for round two. Looked at my watch 20mins had lapsed. Anyways we got off and she went to the bathroom couldn’t help but noticed a whiff in the air. As I said she smelt and tasted fine but you know the smell of when you’ve had sex a few times… knowing maxes she probs had a few clients that day for sure.

Got to chatting whilst recovering. Nice girl. Conversations flowed. No awkwardness or robotics when talking. This is when it turns to a negative. I got up to go to the loo thinking il get myself ready for round two.
As I got up she said, “you can take another shower if you want?”, looked at the time and there was between 15/20mins left. Surely we could fit another round in. Went to take a piss and as i returned she was already half dressed and wrapped a robe around her sitting on the couch.

Literally could be bothered to say anything and just picked up my towel and headed back into the shower.
Had my shower, got dress and said our goodbyes. 5mins left on the clock.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 01:03:03 am by HighHeelLover »

Offline anotherwoody69

She's also on Seeking Arrangement for anyone that's interested.

Offline Manstead

She's also on Seeking Arrangement for anyone that's interested.

She claims to be an Aussie on SB but no mention is that on Maxes.  :dash:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Taking the piss from her. Still, with that foresight and clear expectations up front (before any money is handed over) there might be a decent punt in there. However, if she's just making some fast cash before she jets off, then she's never going to make a lot of effort if she doesn't have to. HL-1