Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sp dreams?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Takeapunt81

Anyone ever had a dream they were with an sp. Not a particular one just you know they were an sp. Had a horrible one lastnight where I woke up in the dream only to realise me and an sp were in my family bed after falling asleep and my wife and kids came home and I could hear them downstairs. I woke up in real life in a state of panic lol
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 12:34:07 pm by Takeapunt81 »

Offline sensualencounter

Anyone ever had a dream they were with an sp. Not a particular one just you know they were an sp. Had a horrible one lastnight where I woke up in the dream only to realise me and an sp were in my family bed after falling asleep and my wife and kids came home and I could hear them downstairs. I woke up in real life in a state of panic lol
Maybe you could go for a real punt and review it rather than a dream some time?

Offline Takeapunt81

Maybe you could go for a real punt and review it rather than a dream some time?

I haven't punted for a while. And when I do it tends to be more fbsm.

Maybe it's all the reviews I read from you dirty lot lol

Offline johnstoves102938

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Takeapunt81

Gotta love how fickle this site can be at times

Offline Takeapunt81

Did the wife join in?

LOL I woke up rather sharpish.
I know people insinuating it's some made up story without having the courage to say so but I'm in my 40s and experienced most things sexually in my life so thought I'd share a silly dream I had as it shocked me and wondered if people had any similar stories as I know punting is a big part of lots of people's lives. Didn't expect to get called out for it. Maybe due to my lack of recent reviews but only bother with fbsm usually in refresh or even a legit place so don't see the point in reviewing

Offline brianamorgan

I know people insinuating it's some made up story without having the courage to say so but I'm in my 40s and experienced most things sexually in my life so thought I'd share a silly dream I had as it shocked me and wondered if people had any similar stories as I know punting is a big part of lots of people's lives. Didn't expect to get called out for it. Maybe due to my lack of recent reviews but only bother with fbsm usually in refresh or even a legit place so don't see the point in reviewing

No one is doubting weather this story is true or not nor is anybody calling you out on it stop playing the victim. You posted a shit story about a dream you had of a sp who the hell wants to hear that? This site is about reviews and sharing helpfull info not sharing dreams, in your own words you have never bothered with sp just fbsm so in fact all you really are is a dreamer and fantasist. I wasted 30 sec of my life reading about this dream you had.  I have dreams every night should i post them?

So again cool story bro
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 10:39:00 am by brianamorgan »

Offline Takeapunt81

No one is doubting weather this story is true or not nor is anybody calling you out on it stop playing the victim. You posted a shit story about a dream you had of a sp who the hell wants to hear that? This site is about reviews and sharing helpfull info not sharing dreams, in your own words you have never bothered with sp just fbsm so in fact all you really are is a dreamer and fantasist. I wasted 30 sec of my life reading about this dream you had.  I have dreams every night should i post them?

So again cool story bro

Did I post in the review section? No. I'm not a victim. Just think people are a strange bunch. Never said it was a great story. Just curious if people who punt regular have any punting related dreams. Sorry didn't realise enquiring with fellow punters was such a crime. If you don't like the subject and it's doing no harm. Maybe just move along? Possibly the better choice?

Offline PMAC123

So again cool story bro

There is a discussion section separate to the reviews for a reason. If you get so uptight and miserable about people having a lighthearted interaction once in a while just stay away from it. This is "old man shouting at cloud" territory. If a mod said what you said then fair enough, but your personal opinion on this has zero value.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 11:25:37 am by PMAC123 »

Offline limarasa9

Lol, I had one a few weeks back wherein I was in a sex party and then we all sleep at the same place overnight. Next morning when I wake up, my whole family has turned up to the venue!!  :lol: I tell them that the girls forced me to have sex with them!!!  :P On the way back home, we see a house shaking and a crowd building up. We go to have a closer look and see that the wife is beating up her husband and throws him out of the house. When I look at the guys face, he is one of the guy who was at the party and just at that moment I wake up from my sleep trembling with fear  :lol: :lol:

Offline Chris1990mcr

I think this dream is a sign that you should invite your wife to get involved she is coming to you in your dreams and wants to join in with you.

Let me know how you get on.

Offline Takeapunt81

I think this dream is a sign that you should invite your wife to get involved she is coming to you in your dreams and wants to join in with you.

LOL

Offline DevilD

:lol:

Offline sensualencounter

So again cool story bro
Well said. It’s just that it’s a fairly shit thread anyway that has zero relevance to actual punting but that would have probably been overlooked if it was from someone who has contributed with reviews in the past three years. Maybe it would have more relevance in the off topic section?

Offline Takeapunt81

Well said. It’s just that it’s a fairly shit thread anyway that has zero relevance to actual punting but that would have probably been overlooked if it was from someone who has contributed with reviews in the past three years. Maybe it would have more relevance in the off topic section?

Well if you think it's a shit thread don't bother commenting. Simple enough even an idiot can understand that. And as for reviews my health was not great and also a pandemic incase you forgot. And like I said I go mofe for fbsm and no point reviewing the same thing all the time.

Offline DevilD

Well I enjoyed it, and thought it was just a welcome bit of fun: goodness knows it's been a bleak three years?

Offline Takeapunt81

Well I enjoyed it, and thought it was just a welcome bit of fun: goodness knows it's been a bleak three years?
I mean no harm. And I may not punt that much. Certainly not recently but plan to start next year perhaps but I try and contribute here and there. Thought this was a place we can all come together and talk about the thing we have in common. I really don't know what the guys problem is. He's a forum helper. We'll maybe he's helping people not want to contribute to this forum

Offline sensualencounter

I mean no harm. And I may not punt that much. Certainly not recently but plan to start next year perhaps but I try and contribute here and there. Thought this was a place we can all come together and talk about the thing we have in common. I really don't know what the guys problem is. He's a forum helper. We'll maybe he's helping people not want to contribute to this forum
If you don’t like my posts then hit the report button. As for the forum helper bit, does this really need to be explained to you seeing as you’ve been around for a few years?

We’re like minded in that it’s a punters’ forum. The clue is in the name UKpunting, not UKDreamofpunting. But you do you boo and post what you like, same as I’m free to post what I like. Sweet dreams babycakes  :kissgirl:

Offline Takeapunt81

If you don’t like my posts then hit the report button. As for the forum helper bit, does this really need to be explained to you seeing as you’ve been around for a few years?

We’re like minded in that it’s a punters’ forum. The clue is in the name UKpunting, not UKDreamofpunting. But you do you boo and post what you like, same as I’m free to post what I like. Sweet dreams babycakes  :kissgirl:

Mate your sad seriously grow up like