Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigigorgeous - Clifton  (Read 2625 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6476964) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7035709) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline chrisj1967

External Link/Members Only

This meeting happened a couple of months ago. I'd already tried to see her a couple of weeks before and she cancelled at the last minute due to nosy neighbours. I was parked on her road when the text come in. Arranged another meeting but this time it was a different postcode, but I didn't realise and was on the same street. Thankfully as I was looking for a number that didn't exist and then phoned her to find out it was at another location above some shops  :dash:.

Paid £80 for 15mins. This was before I read reports of her wanting a deposit. No sign of that. She is a slim teenager and is very friendly. The 15mins consisted of oral both ways. Her oral was OWO, with good eye contact and lots of spit. Had to swap over as I was ready to blow. She said the cum whilst I was down on her using tongue and fingers, but her body didn't show any sign of that. Sex in missionary and doggie. Filled the bag easily.

Definitely a positive. She seemed really eager to please.

Offline JD1

Good review and good to know she is still providing a good service when you do get to see her.

I saw her a few months back and had a good time but haven’t managed to see her since. Will try again soon!

Offline InMefan

I've tried to see her in recent weeks but she never replies.

Offline Notts bloke

Hey profile seems to suggest she is in ng1 which had put me off going. Ng11 is far better.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey

I’ve been 50/50 since the reported bb text
I had a great time with her, I was at the front of the queue when she started at £130 30 mins the most I’ve ever done. I walked away smiling.

Would like to see her again.

Online Vaass82001

Just clicked on the Link …. Looks like she has gone

Online Dipper

No great loss at those prices.

Offline JD1

Just clicked on the Link …. Looks like she has gone

That is a shame, I only got to see her once but one of my favourite punts. Hopefully she comes back!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I was one if the first to see her, she told me it was only until she found a decent job she’d be doing this, if that’s the case I wish her good luck and respect moving on

Obviously if she’s back next month I’m so nailing it again  :lol:

Offline InMefan

Shame she's gone. I've always wanted to see her but her communications are really bad :(