Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGELINA FOX - Chelmsford Centre  (Read 1252 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968406) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

When:

November 2022

Booking & Comms:

As with my other review of Angelina, she is responsive to texts. We agreed a time some 90 minutes forward. She was ready this time with no delays.

Flat right on the main high street in Chelmsford.

The Girl:

Late 20’s Brazilian. Pretty native Amazonian Indian eyes and face. 5’4”, long black hair. As pretty as her pictures, but her eyes are definitely native Indian, almost oriental, this isn’t apparent in her pictures. She is a size 6, with the tiniest waist imaginable. She appears to work out, not an ounce of fat on her. Lovely peachy arse. Nice C Cup titties with lovely bullet nipples.

The Fee

£80 30 Mins + £30 OWO (previous punters appear to have paid £20)

The Punt

Before Angelina opened the door I could hear her walking the corridor of her flat in her stilettos. When she opened it  - my mind went WOW :coolgirl:, she has a smoking hot body. Wearing a tight mini skirt dress with an opening across the middle revealing her torso. Standing in her stripper heels. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her. She’s smiley and chatty, warm and welcoming.

We sort out the fee and I tell her I want OWO, she says only if you are clean. I ask for a shower, she queries this and asks if I’m not clean. I tell her that I want to be fresh for her, she smiles approvingly.

Shower done and I’m back in the room. Mutual groping ensues, I reach inside the gap in her dress to have a feel of her boobs. She strips off and reveals her awesome body in the flesh. We’re kissing each others necks and continuing our groping.

She pushes me to lay down on the end bed so she can give me oral. She thoroughly inspects my cock before getting her lips around it. She has a good technique, more sucking than bobbing up and down. She spits on my cock frequently, it’s a combination of my pre-cum and her saliva. She sucks my balls, wanks me, lots of variation. She’s at right angles to me, so I can’t see her face. I reach between her legs for her pussy, but this is blocked by her closing her legs.

She rubbers me up for the main event and climbs on top. She pumps away and goes full power, she grinds away and moves my hands on to her breasts, showing me that she wants me to squeeze them. She leans in to me and starts kissing me really passionately, proper DFK. I’m not sure if she cums, but suddenly she relaxes, backs off and she’s really flushed. She asks me to go doggie, so I oblige and bang away. She’s backing on to me and really pumping her arse up and down, moaning in Portuguese, begging me to fuck her harder.

We switch to mish, her legs are over my shoulders and I bang away, she pulls my legs in and out aggressively, telling me to fuck her hard.

I tire of this and ask her to suck me again. She gets straight on to my cock (condom on) and sucks even harder than before, going full deep throat and holding it there, gagging and pressing my cock in to the back of her throat, simultaneously sticking a finger up my arse. She takes the condom off starts talking dirty and saying I think you would like to cum on my face and wanks me off to completion (but not on her face because I'm laying down).

I relax for a bit, she’s not clock watching and seems happy for me to stay and chat. She tells me where she’s from and what she does outside of this work. Her English is just about conversational, she understands basic words.

Would I return?

I really enjoyed my time with Angelina and will return when I’m next in the area, although she said she is leaving very soon.

Offline Welshpunter

Bravo sir! A thoroughly enjoyable read. Was ghosted at this venue a few weeks ago and never been before so was put off. But this girl, and your review have got me very keen to give it another go

Offline FiveKnuckles

Nice review.  :thumbsup:

I bang her twice.  When she greets you at the door, she's very smiley like an air hostess.  Once she's on the bed, she turns into a sex maniac  :wacko:

Still rate her as my best punt. :wacko:

Online PilotMan

Bravo sir! A thoroughly enjoyable read. Was ghosted at this venue a few weeks ago and never been before so was put off. But this girl, and your review have got me very keen to give it another go

I've punted two fit girls there now,  I'm eagerly anticipating the next rotation.

Online PilotMan

@FiveKnuckles

You and I were the only ones who noted that she looked a bit oriental.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

A Braziliin friend of mine tells me that quite a few Japanese men ended up there at the end of WW2 so its quite possible that she has some Oriential background:)