Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Afrodite - Ealing -Battle of the Gilfs 1/2  (Read 1792 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6785516) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60 for 30 minutes.

Was always curious, reviews intrigued me and decided to pop a text when I was in the area. Comms are superb, quick replies. In a matter of minutes a booking was confirmed.

Communication was great, final details upon arrival and first impressions is exactly what you see on the AW profile. Hospitality was good and very welcoming. Tidy/neat too which was a breath of fresh air.

Funds exchanged and I was ready. Have to say she has a slight belly but holds it well, shorter in height than I expected.

Oral was very one dimensional, when positions eventually commenced there was dirty talk but it felt so forced which is a huge turn off for me. It actually makes me cringe. At this point I just focused on climaxing.

Finished and I wouldn’t say it was bad just maybe reading initial reviews I thought I would be floating. So possibly the overhyped previous reviews for me personally are what brought it down for me.

See the AW naming, Goddess is a bit of a stretch. She’s nice for her age.

Ultimately it’s a very nice welcoming WG, whether that’s a genuine demeanour I don’t know. Certainly a lot of acting with dirty talk. But there was a lot of good elements and good vfm too so a decent/strong neutral.

Offline aanimator

Good review thanks, however I think her usp is anal