Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Louise from saffron walden  (Read 1794 times)

The happy one

Hi

Have thought long and hard about this review as I did not want to slander someone who has good reviews on adultwork who was not my cup of tea

I DID NOT STAY I WALKED SO THIS IS JUST MY IMPRESSION

she does give instructions but they are a bit long winded

Make you way here call me

Park here call me

Walk here call me

Finally get to her home and it is a bit of a mess in the garden.

Kids things everywhere

As I get to the door which is on the side she opens it

As you will see from her profile the photos give an idea but not a great one

I was shocked

Face wise she looked the wrong side of 40 not the 35 she said she was

She was slim

But what I can remember is that her body had marks all over it

And I could see quite a lot due to the short rumpled skirt and crop top

Neither looked that clean

I said thanks but no thanks and she looked shocked. Asked my why

I said because you have lied on your profile. She asked me where I said your not 35

She said yes I am

Well you don't look it or anything close to it

As I turned to walk off she said well you have to pay a cancellation fee

Told her that was not happening

As I was driving away she texted me to say why did I think she was not 35. I replied yo don't look 35 you look over 40 and the photos you have used do not show what you really look like
I should be the one asking you for money for wasting my time and fuel in coming to see you

30 min drive kicked myself all the way home.

Had tried loads of profile before but all EE asking £10 extra for owo

Wife's away have a party on Wednesday but want some fun and anal on a one to one

Is that too much to ask

Anyway I have done as a neutral as I can not comment on her services

Up till I walked she seemed a nice lady and in a hotel with a full length dress on cleaned up hair done makeup on I would have stayed to get my cock in her butt and her tongue up my jacksie

But not where she is looking how she does

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

James999

As I turned to walk off she said well you have to pay a cancellation fee

She must get quite a few see her and walk away if she has developed a policy for it   :sarcastic:

Well done for walking  :music:

Offline danny.simons

Interesting review and I think you're a) totally justified to walk if you didn't think she looked like her photo and b) definitely doing the right thing posting your view, that is what this site is here for after all :)

pokenn

Thanks for the review. Well done for walking - takes guts to turn on your heel and walk away.

She needs to show face pics on her profile.

Offline JoeyRamone

Cancellation fee! Haha, that's a new one! Daft bitch!

Simplysimon

Saw her when she was in Cottenham , agree as to the appearance , sadly I was thinking with my little head and went in , she wanted to charge me extra £10 for kissing said she was a bit sore round the back so no "A" , wish I had walked crap punt in a very low bed in the front room

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why do you gentlemen see women with totally useless photos, I just don't get it.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

The happy one

Why do you gentlemen see women with totally useless photos, I just don't get it.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

because she was the only one within 15 miles of me who was working and looked like she might be fun from her enjoys

The happy one

Saw her when she was in Cottenham , agree as to the appearance , sadly I was thinking with my little head and went in , she wanted to charge me extra £10 for kissing said she was a bit sore round the back so no "A" , wish I had walked crap punt in a very low bed in the front room

Hi

I wish you had done a review here on her

Could have saved me the trouble

Simplysimon

For that i apologise , i don't think I was a member on here when I did visit her , I did leave a comment in another thread concerning her a while back though

Found it

East England / Re: 91louise
« on: January 04, 2014, 10:15:13 pm »
I saw her when she was in Cottenham (she may still be there) was quoted £110 for the hour , and told only extra was anal (not what I was seeking) during the meet , on a mattress on the sitting room floor so not ideal, was told when I went to kiss her it was £10 extra , OK I'm not a strapping 25 year old Adonis but I'm not unattractive either (so I've been told), my personal and oral hygiene is good so was it a scam for more cash , you decide ??
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:57:19 am by Simplysimon »

yorkshire123

Hi

I wish you had done a review here on her

Could have saved me the trouble

Come on José thats a bit rough mate, if you would have checked before punting you would have found Simplysimon's comments quite easily  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20511.0

The happy one

Come on José thats a bit rough mate, if you would have checked before punting you would have found Simplysimon's comments quite easily  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20511.0

I done the cunts thing and searched her name not the number

Hands up

And thanks for taking the go in good heart

On a positive note

Fuck me I found the ride of my life last night pure by chance

And I will be doing a review

yorkshire123

Looking forward to it buddy  :hi:

The happy one