Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nattasha44 Woodford TOFTT  (Read 1255 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6856011) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Tricky59

On the spur of the moment found myself in Loughton on business and feeling horny looked on AW and found Nattasha. I was almost put off as her profile is sparse and her pictures are poor and there was no mention of penetration in her like lists but for some reason and as she was so close to me, (15mins away), I thought I had nothing to lose after all I could always walk, (I had a backup already planned).
Directed to a block of flats, (one of many), parked up (no problem finding somewhere to park), and called again and given the Block name and flat number. Door opened and no hiding behind the door, there stood a very attractive, young, petite girl in a long tee shirt and nothing else so on first impressions I knew I was going to stay. Entering the flat itself was not the best and being led into the sitting room made me think of leaving, apparently her friend was sleeping next door so would I mind using the couch, (I nearly changed my mind but she looked right up my street so what the hell, a one hour meet was downgraded to 30 minutes - £60).
Off came her T-shirt and wow, so slim yet curvy and with her long dark hair I couldn't keep my cold hands off her, light kissing followed, no FK or DFK, (I've told her to take that off her profile). We snuggled on the sofa and a bit of B2B followed at my direction eventually leading to OWO and boy is she good at that, I nearly came after a few minutes, so asked her to get on top and pop, it was too much for me!
We chatted for a bit afterwards and she hasn't been in the UK for very long, Nattasha did everything asked of her and I left satisfied. Would I go back, yes I would but I will insist on a one hour session on a bed even though the couch did work for us.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peddyboy

Offline Tricky59

They're not big, probably a 32b

Offline peddyboy

keeps asking extra 20 owo from me