Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens  (Read 1845 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline RussAbbot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this one for a while due to all the positive reviews, glad I took the plunge!

Meeting took place last month, in her Island Gardens apartment. Was easy to find with clear directions. Parking available throughout the little estate, though I chose to park over the road, free in the evenings.

Comms were fine, as others have explained, appear to be handled by a maid. Sent a whatsapp around 2pm and was able to book for 30 mins around 8pm.

Arrived a couple of minutes early so did a lap around the estate. Text on the hour, but no reply, called after 5 mins of waiting and got a text with the flat number. Buzzed in, no concierge to worry about and into the lift no worries.

Hide behind the door, took my shoes off and did spot one pair of mens shoes amongst all the ladies ones. Paperwork out of the way (£80 for 30 mins, didn't require any of the extras offered by text in the initial comms). Led into the shower for a rather thorough washing. Lots of motherly instruction from Bowie from outside the shower, then followed by her joining me and repeating the same washing ritual on me again. There was nothing sensual about this part. I then got out to a clean towel, and was lead to the bed. At this point she complained I was still wet in places, funny how that happens after a shower. Nothing stern, but not playful either.

Looks wise agreed she's better than the pictures. Boobs are a tactile delight, however I did think they looked a little odd, they are so close they almost merge into one, a uni-boob of sorts.

OWO was perfect and playful, like a GFE from the early weeks of a relationship, she absolutely put in a shift. After maybe 10 mins various positions, before finishing in the bag. For me the OWO was the highlight and would be more than happy to repeat for just 25 mins of that.

After finishing, shower offered but declined as I was in a rush to get home. Bowie wrapped herself in a towel and let me out before she took her shower. I must say I was impressed with a WG doing both a pre and post punt shower.

Doesn't sound like she will be here much longer, so I'll have to book again before she returns to Thailand with a suitcase of cash.

Sorry I couldn't add much more than has been said before, but from the looks of things she's still delivering a decent service.

Offline buzzingBee

does she offer FK or DFK and what about the naked dick rub on her pussy?
Banned reason: Undesirable, threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RussAbbot

Whilst others have reported DFK, it didn't happen with me. She did make me do a shot of mouthwash after the shower though.

No rubbing either, though I would have said no to that if offered.