Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michel Sexy Thai - Croydon - TOFTT  (Read 2825 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957171) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline bobgiggs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

£80 for 30 mins - GFE, FK, OWO, sex in multiple positions

Girl - I think it's the same girl in the pictures, frame and hair look like it, but I saw her without makeup - about 5'2, very slender, fake tits speaks verry little to no English.

Came in, handed over the money (she uses her phone to communicate) and typed out £80 before I handed over the money.

She left the room, stashed cash and came back - I already undressed, went in for some FK - Not DFK but passionate non-the less, lots of kisssing, touching eachother, and she was already a little wet

Picked her up and put her on the bed - kissed, she sucked my dick a little OWO , then onto more kissing and she climbed ontop, put the bag on and started riding me.

Plenty of lube all over the place, but she didn't need any - rode me quite hard, felt like she was enjoying it - turned her around - went from missionary to scissor position, to spooning, bit of speedbump and then finished in doggy - she can take a good pounding.

Very GFE'esque - wanted a bit of a cuddle after even fell asleep for 5 mins after before her clock alarm went off and I had to get ready and get out.

Pretty good - experience, lovely enough girl - definitely go back again
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 10:15:50 pm by bobgiggs »

Offline golden bull

I like her looks, shame she’s so far Sarrrf of the river.

Offline FiveKnuckles

She looks delicious  :wacko:

Did she offer you a shower or wipe the stick before OWO ?

Offline bobgiggs

She looks delicious  :wacko:

Did she offer you a shower or wipe the stick before OWO ?

Very little english spoken mate - I don't live that far from where she's working from so I quickly jumped in the shower for a freshen up before leaving to see her :-) - no wipe, just straight down to business

Typical thai girl though if you've been to the land of smiles, she was clean and a lovely scent of mouthwash before seeing me :-)

Offline NickA

Cheers for the write-up.
Whereabouts roughly in Croydon? West, town centre, South…?

Offline bobgiggs

Cheers for the write-up.
Whereabouts roughly in Croydon? West, town centre, South…?

East Croydon Station - very close to the Premier inn - various buildings (flats & hotels) in a 3 minute walking distance from that location are a hotspot for most of the Croydon action these days it seems
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 03:12:54 pm by bobgiggs »