Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Milf for you xx. HA7 Harrow. Absolutely fine.  (Read 3085 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6485801) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline piano_tuner

£60 for 30 mins. External Link/Members Only  Weekday evening. Quite late on.
Comms: 7/10. Phoned the maid and booked 30 mins. Received a long cut & paste text of prices, services, and location.
Venue: 5/10. Easy parking but had real trouble identifying the right block. There are 2 big signs, but a hedge has overgrown the first one and there's a floodlight right above the second one, so it's like staring into the sun. So if you're at that postcode look below the floodlight or behind the hedge out front. Clean flat, clean bedroom.
Appearance: Better in reality than in the pics. Has clearly spent too much time on the sunbed and is now a bit wrinkly. God knows why she's included those bare leg photos in her profile. When I saw her she was wearing stockings, heels and lingerie and you know what?, she was absolutely fine. Shapely legs, nice bum and slim waist. Bit taller than expected.
Service & Attitude; 8/10. Good. OWO then covered sex in multiple positions. Then a bit of a back massage. Was clean, friendly and eager to please.
Final Thoughts: £60 for a decent sex session late at night at a moments notice. What more can you ask for? Yes, she's ancient and wrinkly, but when I was doing her doggie I looked down and thought to myself that there really wasn't much difference between this and banging a 25 year old. So, good job Tina.

Offline tp69

when I was doing her doggie I looked down and thought to myself that there really wasn't much difference between this and banging a 25 year old

While you can't see her face, you could say the same about anyone in that case. Close your eyes and you can pretend it's whoever you want her to be. Not for me.

Offline london_guy

thamks for the review. did she provide any french kissing?

Offline golden bull

Jesus… :scare:
I was wondering what’s happened to Frank Maloney and now I know.