Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Amber - Queensway  (Read 5099 times)

21 review(s) for Beautiful Amber (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline elephantaz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. 2 hours for £250
+£50 for anal.
Comms. Easy. Set up a meeting on AW, and then communicated via AW, eventually given a mobile number and an address. Easy to find, 5 minutes walk from the tube.

Serviced Flat near Queensway, no problem going or out. Good room and bathroom. But lacks mirrors and lowlights if thats important to you.

The girl. Exactly like pics slim legs lovely natural tits kissable lips, pretty face.

The Meet. Amber has disarming way of making you feel like you have known her forever. Went to shower and continued chatting throughout. Came out in towel and greeted by amber in slinky short black dress and heels she moved in close for a kiss. Stood like this kissing and caressing with light touches. My hand slowly found its way to between her legs. For such a slim girl she has a lovely fleshy pussy with a big clit.  Her hand then released the towel and took me gently in hand mutually masturbating.

Asked her put one leg on the bed and pull her knickers down so I could smell her pussy which was divine. Then got her knickers on the floor and got stuck into that pussy and working that clit in my mouth. Then asked her to kneel on bed so could admire her arse and lovely labia.
 before giving some rimming to that spotless and inviting arse .then invited her to take me in her mouth, no hesitation in taking me all the way in nose to Belly. ( I'm not big so not a challenge) lots of eye contact and responded well to being told she was a good girl. Came up for some kissing and then face sitting.

Eventually asked for dom and went missionary with full kissing. Got her into doggy and gripped those hips to pull her onto my cock. Blur of positions culminating in anal doggy and Mish.

When spent collapsed on bed and kissing continued felt like being with a girlfriend who likes it dirty and passionate.

Return? hell yeah this girl knows how to make you feel good.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Thanks for the review.

Mixed reviews but a body that looks great and a very expansive list of services offered.

You cum in the bag in the end? Does she swallow like her profile states?

Offline Rayray23k

Thanks for the review.

Mixed reviews but a body that looks great and a very expansive list of services offered.

You cum in the bag in the end? Does she swallow like her profile states?

If you ask then you will get.

Offline patelprat

She swallowed for me, but didn’t suck me totally dry which was a slight disappointment.

Online Tony Blair

Saw her and would agree with all in the review.  Chatting, she said she wanted a boob job, not a good idea to mess with those perfect boobs IMHO
Mixed reviews are from a while ago, I think she has had ups and downs in the past and she has had a solid run of +ve reviews in the last couple of years.

Offline elephantaz

Cin was extra I didn't opt for but was £20 if remember right. Still think it's good vfm 250 for two hours with a hottie who is fully engaged for duration.

Offline patelprat

CIM extra now?
Wow, wasn’t like that before.