Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diane mature lady - Chester  (Read 7338 times)

Online Donjohn

External Link/Members Only

So my punting journey continues.

Always had a thing for women older than myself. Diane being well reviewed and mostly recommended thought I’d give it a shot.

Called her the day before. Arranged a time, price £30 for half hour and she gave me a postcode to a near by car park.

Called her 10 min before the meet. Easy directions to the flat.
I was nervous as hell  but didn’t need to be. Diane was very welcoming and put me at ease with conversation.

Showed me to the bedroom where we both stripped (she does have great tits for her age) and we lay on the bed. We started with Light kissing to settle the mood and She was soon wanking me off. She asked me what I wanted ( I knew full sex was off the menu) I told her I was there for the blowjob.

She has very good great technique and made sure my time wasn’t rushed. Towards the end of my time however she switched it up a gear and had me cumming in her mouth within no time.

An ideal first time for me with a proper nice lady and if older women are your thing I can recommend

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

Offline Bustydusty

Tbh if it’s a very good cheap blowjob with cim not much else matters to me

Even looking a bit like Annie Sugden wouldn’t put me off

Thanks for the review
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 12:35:25 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for the review.
Welcome to Chester's golden oldie 'Grab a Granny' club.
She must be almost 80 now.
I wonder how long she'll keep working.

Offline Pat Mustard

I am convinced she is over 80! Nice bj and all but the age thing is a bit too much for me…..

Offline SmoothieNeil

Is she in Chester City Centre or outside of it?

Offline The donald

Like having a blowie off your granny I suppose

Offline Thephoenix

I am convinced she is over 80! Nice bj and all but the age thing is a bit too much for me…..

Same for me when I reviewed her.
The photos are dated.
I'm 81 and I think she's about my age.

However she's often quite busy apparently so she must get regulars, and she carried on giving her CIM BJs through COVID, so she's a game old bird.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 03:52:45 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Thephoenix

Is she in Chester City Centre or outside of it?

She has a very nice apartment overlooking the river by the racecourse.

Offline Bustydusty

Must admit I’m curious as to what this would be like - I’d definitely give the blowy a try if she was nearer

Online Donjohn

I did ask her about her age and She told me 74. I don’t know why she would lie about it because I think your either up for a really mature lady or not.
For me it wasn’t a problem. Really fancy trying Stephanie in flint now. Quite a bit younger with even better tits by the look of it

Offline Thephoenix

I did ask her about her age and She told me 74. I don’t know why she would lie about it because I think your either up for a really mature lady or not.
For me it wasn’t a problem. Really fancy trying Stephanie in flint now. Quite a bit younger with even better tits by the look of it

If you check Diane's old reviews there's quite a discrepancy in her ages and there's a tendency  with WGs to take a few years off. Maybe she forgot to add VAT.
Who cares if you enjoy her service.
In relation to Stephanie in Flint, I assume you mean the legendary Scorcherlegs who actually lives near Loggerheads by Mold.
Another golden oldie who must be mid 70s now.
She's always had mixed reviews, but I always enjoyed her services and enjoyed her company.

External Link/Members Only

But again the photos are from years ago.

Offline george r

Blimey I saw scorcherlegs many years ago !!

Offline merseyrob

Blimey I saw scorcherlegs many years ago !!

I remember seeing her when she worked from some kind of mobile home 20 years ago and she must have been early 50s then. Saw her once more a few years later when she was in a bungalow. She is a bit vanilla from what I remember.

Offline spiralnotebook

That mobile home must have seen some action, one time she met me at my car and on the walk to her gaff we had a chat with one of her neighbours. I wondered if he guessed what her ‘friends’ were up to or if he was getting a bit of the action himself.

:D

Offline Thephoenix

I don't remember the mobile home. Where was it?
I remember she liked doing outcalls to hotels in North Wales, and would bring her little bag of tricks including a pocket rocket vibrator for when she performed her cow girl jockey ride she could bring herself off.
Happy days at the seaside. :D

Offline Tony4447

I remember seeing her when she worked from some kind of mobile home 20 years ago and she must have been early 50s then. Saw her once more a few years later when she was in a bungalow. She is a bit vanilla from what I remember.

I saw her probably 15 years ago in the mobile, thought she was a jockey the way she rode my cock 😄😄

Offline Thephoenix

I saw her probably 15 years ago in the mobile, thought she was a jockey the way she rode my cock 😄😄
She used to advertise her 'jockey ride' as her signature move and in her heyday it was pretty good.
I guess she offers a more sedate experience these days.

Offline The donald

Definitely booking a visit to scorcherlegs

Offline spiralnotebook

Bear in mind I found her distinctly average 20 odd years ago Don.

:D

Offline Blackcat25

I saw her a while ago and definitely would not recommend  :thumbsdown:

Offline Thephoenix

Go on Donald! ....Be a devil!
Head off to the wilds of Loggerheads and TOFTT .
At least if it's crap you can enjoy a bevvy at the 'We Three' country pub down the road. :D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 09:34:13 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Scousemouse

Go on Donald! ....Be a devil!
Head off to the wilds of Loggerheads and TOFTT .
At least if it's crap you can enjoy a bevvy at the 'We Three' country pub down the road. :D

Tell us more.....

Offline Scousemouse

I saw her a while ago and definitely would not recommend  :thumbsdown:

Tell us more.....

Offline Thephoenix

« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:00:57 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Georgedaviesok

I saw her around 20 years ago in a hotel in Wrexham. I didn't really click with her and remember her insisting on having a get to know you cup of tea first. Very vanilla

Offline Thephoenix

I saw her around 20 years ago in a hotel in Wrexham. I didn't really click with her and remember her insisting on having a get to know you cup of tea first. Very vanilla
Not to my taste either.
I prefer earl grey.

Offline spiralnotebook

And watch you don’t slip and get a Zimmer frame up your arse!

:bomb:

Offline Marquis

Must admit I’m curious as to what this would be like - I’d definitely give the blowy a try if she was nearer

+1. She is way too far away from home for me to consider, but if she was closer...

Online smit1234

I have a thing for older women but she was a proper GILF and I have had no urge to return since seeing her

Offline Gmac85

Thanks for the review.
Welcome to Chester's golden oldie 'Grab a Granny' club.
She must be almost 80 now.
I wonder how long she'll keep working.

Very true -I keep wondering myself how much longer she'll keep going for. Must be getting quite tiring at her age but she seems to have amazing stamina. Very rare for her not to be working.

Online MJ.spritzen

I've visited Diane 3 times over the last 3 years. Very friendly and welcoming. Definitely a punt for the niche/bucket list experience. I reckon she must be 80 at least. That said she has the tightest pussy I've ever fingered. Literally, I could just get 1 finger in and she likes to clamp down on it once its in.
I would love to experience full sex with her but she doesn't offer it. Even if she did I doubt I'd fit inside her.

She has a younger boyfriend so she tells me.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 12:13:56 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Online smit1234

I've visited Diane 3 times over the last 3 years. Very friendly and welcoming. Definitely a punt for the niche/bucket list experience. I reckon she must be 80 at least. That said she has the tightest pussy I've ever fingered. Literally, I could just get 1 finger in and she likes to clamp down on it once its in.
I would love to experience full sex with her but she doesn't offer it. Even if she did I doubt I'd fit inside her.

She has a younger boyfriend so she tells me.

How old? 75?? 😂

Offline Pat Mustard

She is well over 80 imo. Makes you think you should be reported to help the aged!

Offline markmark13

I saw her a couple of years ago and she mentioned in conversation that her mother had been pregnant with her during the war. Can't remember how that came up in discussion!

But anyway, she must have been born in 1945 at the latest, which makes her at least 77.

Offline Thephoenix

Her age varies from mid 70s to early 80s, but tbf once you get to that age, there's not much difference.
Btw, she's definitely more of a GGILF than a GILF, who from what she says, needs the money and seems to enjoy her job, with plenty of regular clients.