Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AmeliaMay - Salford Quays (tour)  (Read 2168 times)

7 review(s) for AmeliaMay (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Sh5278

External Link/Members Only

£110 for 30 mins (I believe her rates vary depending on location)

Just the one review on here prior to making this booking, so not much to go on. Saw that she was touring in Manchester near the Salford area so thought I'd take a punt. Initial text sent the day before the booking, took her a few hours but once she got back to me it was smooth sailing from then onwards.

Texted her on arrival at the postcode, and she replied with the hotel and room number. Made my way up and was welcomed into the room with Amelia wearing sort of a secretary outfit. At that point I was pleasantly surprised with her appearance, a tall blonde cutie with a sexy Irish accent. A very pretty lass indeed. Handed over the paperwork and accepted the offer of a shower.

Once I came out, we sat side by side on the edge of the bed and some kissing ensued. Graduated to DFK and moved the action to the bed. She then worked her way down my body for OWO. I must say she has a lovely technique with her tongue and it was probably one of the best blowjobs I've had in my punting experiences. Decent attention to my balls as well, and the deepthroat was just cherry on top. Asked to move things along with a condom and started with doggy. Moved to CG where we took a few breaks from pumping and just DFK. Eventually could feel she was tiring out on top so suggested she suck me off to completion which ended in CIM. Gave me some tissues and wipes to clean up while she went to dispose off the load. Had another shower, a brief chat on her touring and off I went.

To sum up, a really good experience with a friendly and gorgeous lass. As I've mentioned, one of the best blowjobs I've had. Would definitely return if she visits the area.

Online standardpostage

Thanks for share.
Gallery looks good.
In Essex now.

Offline Scousemouse

5’10” OMFG...... Added to HL Thankyou......I like ‘em tall...... :yahoo:

Offline RimJobBob

Offline Scousemouse

She is now in Derby and her prices are going North....