Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYABABYBRAZILIAN - Nottingham  (Read 745 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6954416) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JD1

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £100 for 30 minutes (£80 standard + £20 OWO).

Comms: Good comms via SMS, quick replies and easy to arrange. Final instructions sent over promptly on arrival.

Location: Popular hotel in Chilwell, free parking outside, no keycards needed for lifts, no issues.

The girl: Petite Brazilian girl, pretty face, nice tight body, enhanced boobs but not over the top, nice round bum. Age wise I would guess around 30, photos accurate and definitely her, but hair is currently darker. Overall very attractive. Nice friendly girl and speaks good English.

The action: Exchanged funds and chatted a little on arrival. Initially I only paid her £80 based on gbyld87's review and OWO being included. Used the bathroom to freshen up, got undressed and joined her on the bed. Started with her kissing my neck while I had a good feel of her body. She slowly kissed her way down my body and started giving my balls some attention before giving a lick up the length of my cock. At this point she reached for a condom, and to be fair I think I would have been alright with OW on this ocassion given the nice build up, but I stopped her and asked about OWO - she confirmed it is £20 extra but is included in hour bookings (as per gbyld87's review). I went for the OWO and she proceeded to give a decent BJ, took her time, paid attention to the balls, not massively deep but felt good and a great sight to see. On with the condom and she asked what position I wanted to start with - opted for her on top.  She climbed on and began riding me while I held on to her, good level of enthusiasm and nice eye contact during this. She then switched to more of a squatting position and bounced up and down nice and hard on my dick which felt amazing. Switched to doggy and got to enjoy the view of her from behind, held on to her waist and pumped away until I could feel myself getting close. Final position change - in to missionary to finish, she grabbed a pillow and put it under her to raise her hips then spread her legs nice and wide ready for me to slide in. Pumped away as hard as I could, didn't take long to finish looking at her underneath me - again decent levels of eye contact and engagement. Filled the bag and she helped me get cleaned up. Chatted a little more as I got dressed and then on my way.

Definite positive - great service from a super hot girl, no complaints from me.

She said she is going to be in the UK for another month before going back to Brazil, leaving Nottingham on Sunday, still to decide where she is going to go next, but probably up north.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 06:36:51 pm by JD1 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Good review matey and she looks fit, I’m trying to ban the Brazilians but you guys are making hard for me too. I’ve got until Sunday to think about it.

Shame the owo wasn’t included but £20 ain’t the end of the world  :drinks:

Offline JD1

Haha to be fair I’ve only ever seen two Brazilians and both were great!

Slightly disappointing about the OWO being extra but feel it was worth £100 either way so I’m happy.

Weirdly the other Brazilian I saw also had the same thing about OWO being included in hour bookings but not half hour, not come across it with any other girls.

I was debating stopping by Leicester tomorrow as I go passed to check out the Brazilians there but after seeing two in the last week or so (other one a return visit so no review) I think I’ve reached my quota for now.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 10:51:05 pm by JD1 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
I will say the Brazilians are more positively reviewed now than before so maybe my thinking is old fashioned, times do change hehe
There’s a sexy Thai ts in Leicester but I’m not fussed nor close  :lol:

I did enjoy my time with Nat so looking at a few more b2b than grunt and pump, I’ve been so tired this week with work I think I’ve only done 2 punts (one being crazy carrington thai - other Nat) I must be getting old  :D

Temped with the Burton on Trent Thai but again bit of a drive

We are doing a load of money my friend  :lol:

Offline JD1

I almost did a full week between punts due to being tired too, starting to feel old as well. :D

I like how we think 2 punts a week is a low number. I saw a post on here a while back that made me laugh, saying that if people are posting more than 5 reviews a month consistently they are probably fake. :lol: