Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Naughty_Carly_ Gt Yarmouth. Walked before punt took place.  (Read 868 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7000549) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had my suspicions before the punt, and should’ve listened. Ended up walking before punt.

Communication was dreadful, no answer to phone calls, just text messages. Eventually got to the day where a message was replied to, then get postcode. Postcode first sent was a digit out so no such postcode. Told to get there at time, once postcode issue was solved, then text at the time, took ages to get reply that I was then walking back to my car.  Flat is close to sea front, typical sort of road.
Knocked on the door to be invited in to a very dark hallway with her standing behind door, she’s in a dressing gown, with zero make up and hair not even done. Looks like she’d just woken. Pleasantries exchanged and went into the bedroom, which was basically pitch black, barely see your hand in front of your face so I turned on the light.
I asked what the issue was with all the problems with the address, excuse given was that she doesn’t usually work here, no idea if it’s true but would explain the balls up. I could already tell the attitude was enough that the punt wouldn’t go well, plus she looked bigger than the photos, plus the complete disinterest to look good.  Writing this I’m not even 100% convinced it’s her in the pictures, if they are genuine they’ve been photoshopped or she spent hours on her appearance.
Told her I wasn’t going ahead with the punt and was allowed to walk to the door without hesitation, or her saying a single word to me. Just glad I never handed over the money, just know it would’ve been disastrous.
Crap communication and looked nothing like the photos. 0/10
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 11:20:15 am by itk »