Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Ryder  (Read 2043 times)

The Real Midas Touch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can anyone help with genuine info on Amy. She has responded to a reverse booking I have out.

Thanks

Offline SeekingSensuality

I'm very doubtful about this girl. Not saying she's fake but likely unreliable.

She responds to every RB I put up with no indication of ever having actually read it.

Phoned her up once regarding a RB and she didn't seem to know what I'd requested and then wasn't actually available for the day I'd asked for either.

Gave up on her after that. No physical experience of her though..

Offline Mij

She bids on all of my RB's too...usually within an hour or so of me putting one up.

Dunno......gut feeling says not to go there.

AW profile up for 6 months but only one photo in each of public and private galleries, although promise of more has always been on her profile.
Plus there is a private email address for contact which is obviously an agency, so suspect someone there is just responding to the RB's...

Offline Mij

She bids on all of my RB's too...usually within an hour or so of me putting one up.

I just put another RB up, and 'she' has bid again, after just 53 mins.....coincidence?

Offline Starpoweruk

Yes she bid on a rb of mine before, but wasn't available when messaged her about the details.
Banned reason: Active visitor but no reviews in 9 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Starpoweruk

Has anyone managed to see her then? and if she still bidding on anyone's reverse bids?
Banned reason: Active visitor but no reviews in 9 years
Banned by: daviemac

broksonic

Don't waste your time in excepting her bid.   I phoned the number on her profile and got a woman telling me she didn't know who Amy was.