Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi - Luton  (Read 1673 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5368537) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Misfit87

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Location:  Nice apartment in Luton, off a main road so even though I arrived in the evening it was busier than I expected it to be.
Price: £70 for 30 mins
Mimi:  Honestly its been said before and I am always skeptical about what other reviews say, but she is drop dead gorgeous for her age.  Pretty face, nice tits, skinny frame, great smile.

Meet:  Took place eraly November.  Was buzzed upto Mimis apartment, had the whole behind the door trick.  She is small, the I peeked behind the door and it kept on going with no one there for a while until I finally saw her.  My reaction was better than expected.  Greeted with a kiss, funds handed over and then more kissing, grinding, covered oral, RO, and then sex in various positions.  She is responsive and one of my better punts, nice little massage and talk and off I went.  I will say anyone who is concerned about her age don't be, you will find it hard to find a better 60 year old.  I will from no keep Mimi on my to go list whenever I have the opportunity.