Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The British Goddess - Bolton City Centre  (Read 6615 times)

11 review(s) for SexyAlexus (4 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Adam

The British Goddess
External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30mins
Bolton City Centre Apartment

When
November 2022

Comms
Send text on the day got a booking all done via text.

Punt
Easy to find Bolton city centre apartment went up an met british goddess about late 20s long black hair facially good looking went into the room sorted payment out then offered shower she returned onto massage followed by LFK and playing with her tits an nipples she then worked her way down to my cock for deep throat owo an balls licking got me hard in no time we moved onto sex in CG, reverse cowgirl, pounded in mish till I was spent she then wanted to do rimming on me which was done enthusiastically had a shower and I was on my way.

Conclusion
Turned out to be a decent punt.

Offline standardpostage

Link not working ?

Thanks for share.

Offline Adam

The link and profile was active yesterday when posting this review.

Offline addictedtopunt

Good to see this thanks. Been tempted to see her before but she’s had some poor reviews so I think I might add her back on the list

Offline GingerNuts

£70 for 30mins

How did you get 30 minutes for £70?

She was £80 in Bolton/Manchester nearly two years ago, £90 in Glasgow earlier this year and now £100.

Offline Adam

When I saw her she was advertised at £70 for 30 mins.

Offline GingerNuts

When I saw her she was advertised at £70 for 30 mins.

Seems she can't make her mind up. She's now £70 for 15 minutes, which wasn't there earlier, and £90 for the half hour.

Offline addictedtopunt

I’ve just had a re-read of her reviews on here and they aren’t good

Offline argyle99

this girl was previously known as Alexus, had ginger/fair hair, very blue eyes and a large arse? could it be that the profile has changed hands?

Offline frankc

Seems she can't make her mind up. She's now £70 for 15 minutes, which wasn't there earlier, and £90 for the half hour.

Seems she also doesn't know how tall she is, the main profile says she's  5' 3" with size 4 feet, her interview says she's 5' 6" with size 6 feet  :unknown:

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

It's cause 2 people using the account. I asked her. She said her friend works in the morning and she does nights they just share a page.

Offline Sweep70

It's cause 2 people using the account. I asked her. She said her friend works in the morning and she does nights they just share a page.
been on my hot list for a while,how confusing is that having a dual profile,thanks for the info

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

Nw. And if incase anyone wondering. White girl nights brown girl days. That's what they do from my knowledge.

Offline OakTree

So which girl do the photos represent?