Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LUSCIOUS KIRA - Canary Wharf  (Read 2905 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've noticed that she never has the green light on but tried texting to arrange a weekend morning meeting with a couple of days notice. Communications swift and excellent throughout.

Flat is in a newish block of apartments about 10 minutes walk from Canary Wharf station, on the other side of the South Dock. I have entered the same complex before to see other women but I cannot remember who they were. The premises were clean and adequate. Her room had a small kitchen area within it.

POSITIVES

- Friendly, smiley and welcoming Hungarian milf, with plenty of eye contact.
- Her body will clearly not be for everyone, but it is what I was hoping for. Big round firm arse, meaty thighs, round protruding belly. Everything was 'solid' which is how I like it on a fat girl - touch of cellulite at the back but not much sag in her considering her size.
- Pictures are representative of what you get, particularly the two forward-facing images currently displayed. I would say her neck doesn't look quite as bad as it does in the third photo (where she has her back to the wall). I would guess she is around 52 rather than 46.
- Compliant with all requests. Happy for me to kiss her, undress her slowly, feel and examine her body. Moved into different positions for sex as necessary (although you have to give her a bit of time considering the size of her). I didn't bother taking a BJ as it would have been covered, but she would have done it if I had wanted.

NEGATIVES

- English was limited, but we got by.
- Slight smoker's breath.
- She's a lot taller than I expected which I was a bit disappointed by.
- Skin on the face is perhaps in a slightly worse/older condition than is obvious from the photos.
- I noticed a hairy arse when taking her in doggy, which might put some of you off. It was fairly light hair so I wasn't too bothered myself.

OVERALL

Perhaps one for the braver punter and fetishists only, but personally I like the variety and would get bored of banging slim 20-somethings every time. If you're up for a bigger and older girl then I would recommend Kira.

Offline magnetico

I'm amazed that some girls which wouldn't get hit on by guys during their whole life still manage to sell their bodies for money  :scare:

Offline PilotMan

I'm amazed that some girls which wouldn't get hit on by guys during their whole life still manage to sell their bodies for money  :scare:

+1 - it takes all sorts.

What is good sex for one, is unthinkable for another.

Offline king tarzan

Very strange world minds
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac