Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jiwoo - 2538404 - Portsmouth  (Read 726 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My usual Chinese place wasn't answering so I thought I'd try this place out. Went into the flat and was taken by one of the girls into a small room and was told in very very broken English that it was £60 for half an hour and £10 for OWO. Paid £70 and went ahead with it, stripped and lay on my back and received a very rushed and horrible massage, suddenly the girl moves to put a condom on for a BJ and I pointed out I'd paid for OWO. She tried to say something in English but to be honest not a single word made sense so I just lay back and she sucked the tip of the condom whilst my penis wondered what on earth was happening. After 5 minutes of being the third wheel to her and the condom she asked me if I wanted a tit wank. When I nodded she help up 2 fingers. £20 for a tit wank? No thanks. When I said no she seemed to get very annoyed and left the room.

She returned with another girl and the old lady in charge asked me if I wanted her instead, when I nodded she help up 6 fingers. Another £60 to get what I'd originally paid for? I tried to argue this but I heard a man shouting from another one of the rooms so I quickly got dressed and left.

Waste of time and money, my mistake for trying another Chinese place after the one I usually go to hasn't given me any trouble.

Offline djng6

Which one's your usual chinese place? Do you have a link or number?