Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Kenzie_Leigh_xx - Coventry  (Read 2254 times)

4 review(s) for x_kenzie_babyyy_x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dylanbob

In my previously reviewed visit with KylieSquirts she said she worked with her friend Kenzie. I had a decent month savings wise and had a great time with Kylie so thought what the hell! 

When : This week
Location : Hotel in Coventry area, same I saw Kylie in. As before, the hotel chain I'm sure many of us have only ever associated with working girls.
Comms : All done by text, straight to the point. Sorted.
Price : 30 mins for £120
Description : Her profile shows her face and body. Its her... Fit young thing and below 5'5 so right up my street!
Services taken : DFK, OWO (not on her like list but confirmed prior to meet in texts), Deepthroat, Protected Sex in Doggy, CG and Missionary.
Action : Paperwork out of the way, straight into some serious french kissing, I mean serious tongue. Then had her kneel and give some great OWO, with lots of what I would call sensual deepthroat. Switched positions with the oral including a mirror placement that I rather enjoyed. Then switched to doggy, which she took control on, felt great and enjoyed the site. Knowing this would be for sure a 1 pop session I switched to Cowgirl and she rode it like no tomorrow could feel the sap rising. Decided to switch to my fav missionary for the finale till I came.
Pros : Really hot, not a clock watcher. More subjective great height and body. At the time, I was in awe of the deepthroat, like your GF giving it all she had on your Birthday. On reflection, also her kissing and cowgirl were real highlights, forgot I was paying for it at times and thought she was genuinely in the moment enjoying it.
Cons : None, again like Kylie wish she did CIM but not advertised.
Conclusion : Great way to spend a week night. 4.75/5, very very good.   

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:34:45 am by Dylanbob »

Offline TBC4141

You may have preempted this question being asked, out of the 2 girls which would you recommend seeing based on 1. Looks, and 2. OWO and DT

Offline Dylanbob

You may have preempted this question being asked, out of the 2 girls which would you recommend seeing based on 1. Looks, and 2. OWO and DT

1 Thats subjective, they both are the girls in the pics so would just go for the one you like better.
2 More PSE go Kylie, more GFE go Kenzie OWO wise. But its close mate.

To be honest both were great. They both said you could book them for a FFM (didn't ask about price or specifics) so you wouldn't have to choose!