Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milfs in edinburgh  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Countrylad

Looking for a plus 40 pro in edinburgh any suggestions adultwork is poor at the moment

Edinburgh punter

There is a lass at carol's sauna called Denise. Must be about 50. Decent ride

bbb

Yup. Big lass though, size 14-16 BBW style if that's your thing.

Offline Countrylad

As long as she's game!   Would prefer an indie but will take what's on offer

Offline foreverchanges

Lynn at New Town..always had a great time with her.39/40 and if I remember may be Gilf never mind a Milf!!

Offline Countrylad

Offline Countrylad

Looks just the ticket cheers  :cool:

Offline Cactus

I've always fancied trying hailey:  External Link/Members Only

She's been using those pictures for donkey's years, maybe up to 10 years old I'd say.  Didn't even realise she was still working, she had an AW profile until recently.

I nearly saw her years ago when she was working off the brothel behind rose street, forget what it was called, but she was doing in calls from there.  I was new to punting and really didn't fancy going to a sauna, so backed out.

Offline Cactus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Works between Edinburgh and Aberdeen.  She's worth a punt, here is my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22544.msg333484;topicseen#msg333484

There is another positive review from another punter in my review thread also.

Was claiming to be 35 at the time, more like 45, now advertised as 40, so god knows what age she actually is, but I'd say she falls into the bracket you're after.

Offline henry brubaker

I've always fancied trying hailey:  External Link/Members Only

I seen her as part of a duo with becca30h who I'm sure has an awful reputation on here. Always wanted to try a three some but it was shit. I doubt she is any better on her own.

Offline Countrylad

Not a lot of choice really might have to go further away any suggestions for Glasgow anyone?

Offline Reiver

Found a woman in her 50's who is doing massage will be trying for a meet this week to see if anything else on offer .

Shagger69

Found a woman in her 50's who is doing massage will be trying for a meet this week to see if anything else on offer .

Do you have a link mate? I'm a bit off granny banger myself lol

MrFloppy

There's a really old dear called Sally who works in Edinburgh. She must be over 60 if you fancy some granny banging. I do once a year or so - don't know why - bit of Christmas charity spirit maybe. Anyway she's very vanilla and quite pricey £100 a pop. She doesn't advertise any more I don't think but I've got her number if u want. Works off of elm row. Not a great service but she ticks a box.

Offline Cp

There's a really old dear called Sally who works in Edinburgh. She must be over 60 if you fancy some granny banging. I do once a year or so - don't know why - bit of Christmas charity spirit maybe. Anyway she's very vanilla and quite pricey £100 a pop. She doesn't advertise any more I don't think but I've got her number if u want. Works off of elm row. Not a great service but she ticks a box.

I've seen Sally a few times and had the urge to visit her again. The number I have for her seems to be dead (used to go to voicemail)

Any chance you could pm the number to see if it's the same, please?

Cheers

MrFloppy

Number sent mate.

Hope u manage to get her away from her Zimmer frame and give her a good seeing to.

Let me know how u get on .

Offline Mr Rollison

Hi,
I would like to visit Sally again. I saw her 2/3 times 3/4 years ago and decided she was too expensive. Since then Edinburgh has dropped of the map for wgs, especially mature. Last year I decided I wanted 2 visit Sally again but didn't get anywhere. I had a landline for her but got no answer.
Please give me a number for her. She is pretty much perfect for the type of lady I would like to see now.