Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GlamorousMilf - Horsham  (Read 2664 times)

3 review(s) for GlamUK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]
3 review(s) for GoddessOshunWorld (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online timsussex

Comms good. Ground floor flat in converted country house with large car park nearer Crawley than Horsham. Detailed instructions and door opened as I walked from the car. Flat clean with large ensuite shower toilet.

Nicely presented, dress hold ups and heels. Great body, ex ballerina – could easily be 10 years younger and claims not to work out just naturally thin. Boobs and bum have seen better days but not saggy. Face however looks a lot older and is a bit sunken, makeup was Ok.  Skin colour is nice – showing a bit of her mixed heritage but some bits aren't very smooth.

No real attempt at affection and a mere brush of the lips was all I got, nice slow teasing removal of clothing and kept holdups on.  Sat on my face and RO got her very wet and a little fingering was allowed so she seemed to be enjoying herself. Condom produced and quickly applied without a real chance to ask for the listed OWO, BJ was Ok but a little toothy for my taste so perhaps OW was a good idea It wasnt over aggressive so others may enjoy it more just not to my taste. She did slow down a bit on request.
Followed by decent CG, missionary and doggy; plenty of thrusting back in doggy but not a lot of engagement otherwise. Nice post coital chat and continued as she re-dressed but it was more of a parlour experience and at £200ph somewhat overpriced.

Now I'm only a one pop guy and prefer to take my time and she didn't appear to rush me out but only on my way back to the car did I check my phone and realise it was only 50 minutes rather than an hour.

So its a negative for me, the MILF bit may be accurate but she's a bit short on glamour; perhaps she will appeal to younger guys and perhaps they will get more out of her 

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/GlamorousMilf

Offline Sussex_matt

That's disappointing to read. She's been on my HL for a while.

Offline georgegeorge

Tim, curious about this one - what kind of mixed race is she? Asian, African, Middle East or even white mixed - it's impossible to tell from the photos.

Online timsussex

Tim, curious about this one - what kind of mixed race is she? Asian, African, Middle East or even white mixed - it's impossible to tell from the photos.

quite a mixture I think - cant remember all of the details but there was some Malaysian in the mix but mainly British - certainly wasn't any foreign accent