Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Spa Massage - Plymouth  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline houseboot

I assume "Scam spa" was a typo ... I've changed it to "Siam spa" per the shop front in the picture.

Offline Jake.mackie

Ha damn autocorrect lol thanks

Offline Gch1965

Visited Friday legit massage I'm afraid but I must say best massage I've ever had lots of joint cracking ouch but nothing sexual privates covered with towel which was expertly moved so not to reveal anything.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 08:01:51 am by Gch1965 »

Offline Gch1965

I revisited back in january and had massage by owner which was amazing, chatty lady very friendly during massage a couple of touches through towel but nothing sexual on turn over towel came away and she continued to give amazing massage with my legs in all positions and cock on full view but again nothing sexual but just wondered if I should push for a bit more but bottled it as she was so nice, has anyone else visited since?

Offline Jake.mackie

I revisited back in january and had massage by owner which was amazing, chatty lady very friendly during massage a couple of touches through towel but nothing sexual on turn over towel came away and she continued to give amazing massage with my legs in all positions and cock on full view but again nothing sexual but just wondered if I should push for a bit more but bottled it as she was so nice, has anyone else visited since?

If she didn't cover you, suggests more on offer.

Offline Hammertime42

You were naked to begin with…?

Offline Gch1965

Face down with towel over ass, on turn over she moved towel so covered half my body and cock but when started moving my legs around towel fell away.

Offline JR99

Her current ad states clearly "Note please don’t offend me or my staff by asking for extras."