Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_ Model - Cambridge  (Read 1783 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
External Link/Members Only. Reviewed this lady 7 or 8 months ago and she had mixed reviews although mostly positive. She is back and I often revisit  successful punts without re reviewing but I thought I would this time as I found her very good. An hour is £100 with kissing and owo £20 each. Venue is now a terraced house with plenty of street parking around, old looking outside but clean and tidy inside. She is as pics, hair longer than before , good English. Paperwork done and stashed, straight into action, t shirt and thong. Nice fk, sensual rather than deep, light tongue. Off with T shirt, lots of kissing, sucking, groping of her ample, natural d cups, natural hang. Good bj without, sucking, licking good eye contact, into 69, wide Brazilian, fresh  pu##y. Sex in cowgirl, doggy and missionary, legs up and down, fairly tight, finishing in bag, clean up and go.
Negs, none for me, I sense she responds to what she considers to be respectful clients and could be colder potentially.
Pro's. good English, great body, very enthusiastic service, good fk, shower fresh, very fair pricing.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Good review in Cambridge, yay!!

And she is the girl in the pictures then?..

Offline Igor

Yes, it is the girl in pics, they are very slightly air brushed. I would say attractive and sexy rather than stunning but banging body.

Offline robo90

She's back then.... let the floodgates open  :lol: just remembering the stir she caused on here before!

Offline Bornslippy

And plenty of parking available!!!