Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ANASTASIA BABE GIRL - Enfield  (Read 1824 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5184366) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975438) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline putalover

External Link/Members Only

Saw this little tramp today - couldn’t be arsed to drive into central London to see my regular so knowingly took the risk of punting local in Enfield. Ive had mostly real bad ones around here and maybe a couple neutrals over the years but this one beat the lot. I was going to just do 15 mins as i wasn’t  expecting much but she didnt look too bad and was grabbing my dick when i walked through the door so all looked like it will be a good punt but she just turned once i give the money and started all the your too big and dont do that position so i just ended the session even though i was very polite to her and respected what she didnt want to do but there was no way this was gonna work with her showing an attitude for no reason. Also her pussy stunk so even if the service was perfect i wouldnt be going back. I came out of that shit hole with my clothes sticking of cigarettes, didnt cum and £100 worse off.

Offline Lewis

Please use the AW ID number as not only can AW names change, but this site uses the number for indexing. Thanks.

Offline buzzingBee

This is why this page is so important. Shes been well reviewed and its all negatives with a few neutrals. What made you think you will somehow het a positive out of her? I would understand if it was TOFTT situation but you literally saw the fire and put your hand into it.  :bomb: :dash:
Banned reason: Undesirable, threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kevin Boss

Might be seeing her sister soon. This one tho ain't good at all from the reviews seen already  :hi:

Offline putalover

This is why this page is so important. Shes been well reviewed and its all negatives with a few neutrals. What made you think you will somehow het a positive out of her? I would understand if it was TOFTT situation but you literally saw the fire and put your hand into it.  :bomb: :dash:

I wont be making that mistake again. I normally check if they have a review but for some reason it didnt even cross my mind to look. I just assumed she was new and had no reviews.

Offline Soapyjoe21971

A constructive red flag should always be noted. 5 on the other hand.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Prince

I'm interested after you have written three (very helpful) negative feedbacks about who your regular is? Please write a review on her if you can be arsed.

Best wishes
P

Offline alemdar

I am glad you brought this up, those Neutrals is not about her, it’s about another WG, and I was hoping the admin moderator would look at this and remove those neutrals as it is not related to her and it’s misleading.

Offline The_Don

I am glad you brought this up, those Neutrals is not about her, it’s about another WG, and I was hoping the admin moderator would look at this and remove those neutrals as it is not related to her and it’s misleading.

The profile been swapped/sold on a number of times.

This is one good reason to add profile screen shots and images to reviews. If a punter take the time to research, a W/G they may be thinking about punting. It may be easier for them to spot changes and or note things of interest. That all hi$tory and linked via an A/W ID (which is useful, IMO).

A neutral from tantraman review refers to LOLA  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194207.0  who has swapped a number of times as well.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 09:34:49 am by The_Don »

Offline DouglasReynholm

Bringing this back because she's turned up near me with a new profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW rating 142!

Old one's in archive.org: