Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rip off trying to con credits. Number is 07775507072  (Read 12436 times)

dilettante

Looks like he has changed his facebook page, probably thought he been clever

His new facebook address

External Link/Members Only
Looks a bit of tinker's son to me, this ploy is quite sophisticated compared to nicking metal for scrap, but equally fuckwitted.

OldAdmin

This scamming bitch got her driving license posted:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15613.msg276374#msg276374

The gloves come off when it comes to scammers.

Offline NIK

Exactly, scammers whatever age, deserve all they get.

He's the kind of cunt that helps make Aw the fucking useless minefield it is.  :angry:

It seems I have to post this again for people who think he's being hard done by.  :rolleyes:

As I say it's cunts like him who have ruined Awork.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for scammers and con artists. There are far too many of them about as it is. The more they get away with it, the more they will be encouraged.

Offline myothernameis

It seems I have to post this again for people who think he's being hard done by.  :rolleyes:

As I say it's cunts like him who have ruined Awork.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for scammers and con artists. There are far too many of them about as it is. The more they get away with it, the more they will be encouraged.

If Liam Judd thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, why de-activate profiles, and change his facebook page, to me that make him look more guilty

And we soon found his new facebook address

OldAdmin

However ... some members of this board are having so much fun tormenting him that they are in danger of inadvertantly damaging THIS board. What am I talking about? Well you recall earlier threads that got locked or deleted by Nick/Admin  because they contained statements (planted by Prossie trolls usually) which could serve to discredit us. Well take a step back and look at this thread from afresh.

What you claim makes us look bad actually makes us appealing to the GENUINE PUNTERS out there.

And makes us look bad to whom? Lowlife punter-hating fluffies and whores on Pro$$ieNet and SAAFE? Like I give a shit about them.

Offline NIK

What you claim makes us look bad actually makes us appealing to the GENUINE PUNTERS out there.

And makes us look bad to whom? Lowlife punter-hating fluffies and whores on Pro$$ieNet and SAAFE? Like I give a shit about them.

Exactly.
The world is full of scamming cunts these days and not just in the world of paid sex.
It seems to be there's an increasing number of con artists and scammers phoning, emailing and texting me recently.
Time they did an honest day's work instead.  :mad:

Offline Matium

This scamming bitch got her driving license posted:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15613.msg276374#msg276374

The gloves come off when it comes to scammers.

Our very own gormless Liam:

Hidden Image/Members Only

OldAdmin

Some tosser is using his Bulgarian broadband connection to try DoS the site and bring it down.

I know you're reading - I can see your IP in the logs reading this thread, and has been reading Jacob's A/W scams thread for past week.

You're just a pathetic packet kiddie who doesn't know what he's doing. Get back under your rock.

grandmaster-ram-rod

am I the only one to think it's strange that Liam has 1331 friends on facebook, but no one ever posts on his page ,

he sounds like a sad loner to me  :cool:

Offline NIK

Some tosser is using his Bulgarian broadband connection to try DoS the site and bring it down.

I know you're reading - I can see your IP in the logs reading this thread, and has been reading Jacob's A/W scams thread for past week.

You're just a pathetic packet kiddie who doesn't know what he's doing. Get back under your rock.

Of course he'd be still at school when we initially went through all this DOS business.  :rolleyes:

Offline sixtyten

Fancies himself as Anonymous?  :lol:

I'm guessing he's using LOIC which doesn't make you anonymous at all and if caught up with by plod you face up to 10 years porridge for 'conspiracy to impair the operation of computers, contrary to the Criminal Law Act 1977'

Enjoy the shower Liam Judd  :scare:

The happy one

I'm guessing he's using LOIC which doesn't make you anonymous at all and if caught up with by plod you face up to 10 years porridge for 'conspiracy to impair the operation of computers, contrary to the Criminal Law Act 1977'

what you mean no one should tell plod that he has this and is using it

or give them his phone number so they can then do a tracker on it

that would be bad

would they then remove all the computers in his house and do a forensic search on them

god would they then be able to find his scamming id on adultwork and his by know i bet deleted emails and text messages

OldAdmin

I don't think it's Mr. Judd himself, but a scammer friend of his or just some random scammer who feels the need to attack this site because of this thread outing a fellow scammer.

Mr. Judd looks like English chav, where as the DoS'er is showing as from Bulgaria. I blocked Bulgarian IP but he changed to a different IP from same Bulgarian broadband provider, likely by restarting his router, so is likely living there and not using proxy.

There are lots of A/W scammers who read this site. Like someone who calls himself "forme", an EE-scammer living in North East who used to send me threats about reporting me to Crimestoppers for sex trafficking, trying to force me into deleting the A/W scams thread, etc.

yorkshire123

Well if thats the case, Mr Bulgaria i wouldn't want to leave you out  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Liam does not look the sort to even think of doing something like trying to attack the site.  He is barely that intelligent if he really thought he would try to scam punters out of money by pretending to be a prossie asking for deposits and then using his real phone number.  Even some of the thickest people I have met would know to use a different phone number than one you already have online with your bloody photo attached to it. 
Nah Liam is probably someone who uses AW to webcam (too scared to meet a real woman) and thought he had found a 'new' idea to scam some cash not realising it had already been done so many times.

He is just a chancer although a scammer so a C**T.  I suppose now he will find a way to con old ladies out of their pension as he has found punters too clever.  That's the thing about scammers......They don't care who they scam.  They go from one thing to the next not caring and just hoping to make some money.

SirFrank

Liam looks like a chubby gormless spotty loser who probably spends all his time in his bedroom wanking. I imagine his inability to keep his fingers out of the biscuit barrel now means he has to use two mirrors to see his little dick. No doubts he gets out of PE in school every week with some lame fucking excuse from his mam - sorry Liam can't take part in PE today because he's a cunt. He then spends the hour playing the Simpsons tapped out and/or on plenty of fish with some Doctored profile so he looks like Gaz off Geordie shores.

Offline wristjob

I missed the original profile but the phone no thing is bizarre. First he has to pay to put a number but as he's a guy he clearly didn't intend to answer the phone. Was he going to tell everyone to text him or if he had no intention of answering then why not pick a random number (or some other prossie). Course there is the chance his mate stitched him and got more blowback than he expected - he's probably in bigger poo than Liam.

OldAdmin

Scammers don't put a friends phone number as a prank. They want credits sent as deposit, why would they give out a friends phone number and have the massive risk of being rumbled and have their account suspended and credits lost.

Offline myothernameis

I think this is getting to him, and he trying his best to make things difficult for UKP, so I wouldn't be surprise if he does something else, like making new account and posting hate message, or postings photos, ones we don't want

The anonymously report this to the police

Offline AnthG

Then anonymously report this to the police
For those curious, vodaphone were not much help. Was hoping they would be but they weren't.

I chucked the phone number into the network identifier and it came out that it was a vodaphone number.

External Link/Members Only

So out of curiosity to see if they'd help I have went onto their live chat support to see if I could report fraud by one of their users to them. They said nope report it to the police.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NIK

I think this is getting to him, and he trying his best to make things difficult for UKP, so I wouldn't be surprise if he does something else, like making new account and posting hate message, or postings photos, ones we don't want

The anonymously report this to the police

All been tried in the past.

Not a chance of them getting through.

Offline Kentpunt

I got scammed a while ago on an auction site, (something like eBay) it wasn't much but it was about £40 or so but after realising you've been scammed and given your money away for no reason it makes you as angry as fuck. If he scammed anyone on adultwork I say he has has what's coming to him the little shit, he tryed to scam a few punters but his plan has back fired. Punters shouldn't rip off each other they should stick together, we are all after the same thing

Offline cunnyhunt

I am not surprised he is a fat cunt when he takes pictures of Pot Noodles and plates of fatty shit.

He never has friends in his pictures  :rolleyes:

Offline Kentpunt

also worth taking notice of his "kik" from his instagram, you can make a kik name anonymously and its untraceable, mabey he will be getting a few messages soon

Offline Daffodil

I would love to see that fat fucker on that tiny little motorbike he has pictures of. Must look ridiculous.

Offline Daffodil

A few posts along the lines of "being single sucks".

I have a feeling he might have to get used to it, one of life's losers I'm afraid.

Offline Daffodil

What about the non-members, do them punters not matter as much  :mad:

What about the totally newbie punter who may think it's the norm to make such payment in credits, in full or as deposit.

This is a really good point. Not all punters are forum/punting aficionados.

I tried to make it a little while ago when some scum bag prossie was defending prossies who call back hours/days later. Her fucked up logic made her think it was the punter's responsibility to get a punting phone so any damage done by a prossie, unexpectedly calling his real number, was his own fault.

This assumes that all punters are seasoned and/or have read plenty of punting forums to understand this shit behaviour by prossies. Even with the more experienced you don't expect a prossie to call out of the blue and a separate phone can get you into trouble itself.

Offline HS4000Kestral

are you sure it's this Liam guy?

He doesn't look like he's got the gumption to steal sweets from a sweets shop...

Offline AnthG

He doesn't look like he's got the gumption to steal sweets from a sweets shop...
Your post reminds me of one of those campaigns you see every now and again of "does this person look like a thief". There is not a look of a criminal. Anyone can be one.

But to be honest a PG scammer, he fits to a tee the image I had that one would look like. PG scammers are going to be computer geeks.

Yes, he claimed the exact same thing that UnrealisticExpectations said in his post earlier today (someone created the fake AW scam used his number (which costs money to advertise).
He's been reading this thread for days, as soon as he saw an excuse, he thought he could try it on with me.
But I wasn't born yesterday.

This post from Adam shows Liam is guilty as hell I would say.

I say that as

1. Liam has been reading the thread for days and not signed up to challenge his number being there. So the first question is how did Liam even know of this topic or of the existance of Adultwork if he is not a punter/PG scammer. This forum is not one you'd come by on accident if say for example someone had just used his number on their private gallery scams.

2. So then situation 2, if he was just for example googling his own telephone number which is what he could claim made him find this topic (which is so unlikely as to be honest who does that. I would say I am a rather paranoid user and I do this maybe once every blue moon) but he just happened to google his telephone number the same week a topic is out there about him and found this thread. So then it screams out why didn't he join up in an instant to scream his innocence, why sit there in the background waiting days reading the topic to do it.

Liam is guilty as heck.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Closet freak

This is a quote from thehappyone on page 2

I was the one who emailed his fake profile. He advertised as a girl put girls photos up and video clips

He was trying to get credits to come and visit you. I knew something was up so asked him she would do a threesome and I would put money in bank with bank details. Sent him my number saying we was going out and to text me when the money was there

He texted after an hour to say not there

I then got a girlfriend to call him and after and he answered her and it was a guy

She asked what was he doing advertising as a girl he said a laugh

So fuck him

The number relevant to the profile

Google the number and that takes you to Liam Judd

I was looking in Cambridgeshire he lives in Cambridgeshire

- Liam we know signed up here but never felt the need to dispute this post. :hi:

Offline sixtyten

Craig1982

You do realise Liam Judd of Chatteris that the more we type your name the more likely it is that someone who knows Liam Judd of Chatteris is going to stumble into this thread and your little secret will be out, do the right thing Liam Judd......donate the money to charity!!!

Unfortunately this is spot on accurate - i lived in March (the next town over from Chatteris) for 16 years and ran into this guy a couple of times (i knew someone who knew him and was thus introduced) - so yes i know Liam and some of the crew he used to hang about with.

Dark days...

Craig1982

LMFAO! Broadband... for DDos.... ??? WTF?  :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D   (I hope they had a decent 33.6K modem as a backup route in case the xDSL failed!)
I have (almost) direct access to some big trunks into our datacentres and our own dark fibre pair - and with thousands of machines at my control, but even that isn't enough for a half-arsed attack!

Fucking skiddies causing problems for us die-hard geeks  :scare:

Offline DrConners

LMFAO! Broadband... for DDos.... ??? WTF?  :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D   (I hope they had a decent 33.6K modem as a backup route in case the xDSL failed!)
I have (almost) direct access to some big trunks into our datacentres and our own dark fibre pair - and with thousands of machines at my control, but even that isn't enough for a half-arsed attack!

Fucking skiddies causing problems for us die-hard geeks  :scare:

You've been on UKP for just over a week before waiting to bump a 3 year old thread talking this shit ?  :unknown:    :bomb:

Craig1982

You've been on UKP for just over a week before waiting to bump a 3 year old thread talking this shit ?  :unknown:    :bomb:

Yes, i know and it's very shameful to bump something so old (i won't make it a regular thing, i promise) - but in response to that... So? I thought it was funny and gave a reaction to it..

Also, why isn't there a thread lock on here? It seems to be a common feature on other sites that when a thread is 6 months old it's locked so no new posts can be added.

If bumping old posts up offends you, bitch at the Admin for allowing it to happen or just ignore it.  (Admin is actually quite helpful so might be worth a try).

bigmanbigman

Op you wont get far on here with that attatude .
9 posts and you run the site.
I think not.

Offline DrConners

If bumping old posts up offends you, bitch at the Admin for allowing it to happen or just ignore it.  (Admin is actually quite helpful so might be worth a try).

It doesn't - your shit attitude does though.

I'm sure "Admin" would be happy to know that he has a new "friend"  :unknown:

Craig1982

9 posts and you run the site.
I think not.

Who said i run the site? Never made any suggestion of that kind, i just know a lot about how these sites work.

Offline OakTree

Who said i run the site? Never made any suggestion of that kind, i just know a lot about how these sites work.

Really?

How come you're coming over as a nob then?

Craig1982

Meh, you're one to talk! Checking your posts it seems you apologised for bumping up an old post just today!  :D
(so it was only a year old, it's no different!)

Craig1982

Really?

How come you're coming over as a nob then?

It comes naturally with being a paranoid geek  :wacko:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, i know and it's very shameful to bump something so old (i won't make it a regular thing, i promise) - but in response to that... So? I thought it was funny and gave a reaction to it..

Also, why isn't there a thread lock on here? It seems to be a common feature on other sites that when a thread is 6 months old it's locked so no new posts can be added.

There's normally no need for an auto thread lock, it isn't that often dipsticks come on and revive them.    :wacko:

Questioning admin's running of the site doesn't tend to go down well so you may just find out how helpful he is quite soon.

Craig1982

No one is questioning the running of the site ?? It was only a suggestion that features used elsewhere 'could' be used here if some users don't like newbies being able to revive old posts.

Offline DrConners

Just keep digging your own grave Craig - we're all happy to stand by & watch  :hi:

:bomb:    :bomb:     :bomb:

Offline OakTree

No one is questioning the running of the site ?? It was only a suggestion that features used elsewhere 'could' be used here if some users don't like newbies being able to revive old posts.

There's nothing wrong in bringing up old posts if it's relevant but it's quite obvious you were trying to gain admins attention with your  look at me I'm a clever techy geek bollocks.

Grow up.