Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rip off trying to con credits. Number is 07775507072  (Read 12413 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

If he has made any money at all from this venture i doubt its the last we will see of this guy  :unknown:

I think you are correct there, if he has made any money and he thinks it is easy then he will try another profile until someone with ?% body fat beats the shit from him  :hi:

OldAdmin

Personally I think we should give the kid a break. Ok he made a mistake, he saw a way (or so he thought) to make a quick buck. It backfired spectacularly & he no doubt has learned his lesson.

I wouldn't mind betting that if some of us had thought of this when we were his age we may have been tempted to try the same.

Nobody from this forum got conned or lost any money, and of course if it wasn't him who did it, an innocent kid is being targeted by a group of so called adults.  :hi:

Typical fluffy cunt justifying a cunt who scams punters.

OldAdmin

Mob mentality at work again  :timeout:

You have no idea if this is actually the person in question or not! My first reaction was this looks like a spammy profile on the hot or not site.

If it is him then he deserves the exposure, if it isn't and its someones idea of a joke then the poor lad is getting exposure that is unwarranted and unfair.

I am posting for balance here as no-one else seems to have thought about this.

You just gave the scamming cunt an excuse, he PM'ed me to claim exactly that.
Odd how he never contacted me in the past week this thread has been running, only waiting until your post :rolleyes:

yorkshire123

I see he has removed his hot or not profile, wouldn't it be a shame if some cunt has taken a screen shot of it  ;)

Offline NIK

The moral of this thread is don't ever try to defend scammers on this site.

Offline Bigus Dickus

He who lives by the internet dies by the internet! Scumbag little cunt!  :music:

Closet freak

I see he has removed his hot or not profile, wouldn't it be a shame if some cunt has taken a screen shot of it  ;)

This thread still links him to his facebook & phone number  so he's still got a bit of hassle to stop this thread biting his arse  :cool:

The happy one

You just gave the scamming cunt an excuse, he PM'ed me to claim exactly that.
Odd how he never contacted me in the past week this thread has been running, only waiting until your post :rolleyes:

what so he has emailed you and asked for the thread to be removed

OldAdmin

what so he has emailed you and asked for the thread to be removed

No he signed up today and PM'ed me.

Apparently getting death threats from UKP members :rolleyes:

The happy one

what did he say

did he try and say it was not him

OldAdmin

what did he say

Yes, he claimed the exact same thing that UnrealisticExpectations said in his post earlier today (someone created the fake AW scam used his number (which costs money to advertise).
He's been reading this thread for days, as soon as he saw an excuse, he thought he could try it on with me.
But I wasn't born yesterday.

Offline NIK

Well he does have aspirations to be a prossy. Soon seems to have learnt their techniques.  :D

Closet freak

what did he say

Quote. Thehappyone
am sure he got loads of shit from every one here

he has stopped taking my calls now

Are you worried he can trace your number   :lol:

OldAdmin

I wouldn't mind betting that if some of us had thought of this when we were his age we may have been tempted to try the same.

Absolute bollocks.
I started punting not many years older than this scammer, and I NEVER thought of doing anything of the sort, rather I reported and shutdown THOUSANDS of profiles, just like Jacob did.
But then again someone like you would say such a thing. Someone who is only here to promote BathBabes (shutdown by police) and now gangbangs by your prossie friends.

The happy one

Absolute bollocks.
I started punting not many years older than this scammer, and I NEVER thought of doing anything of the sort, rather I reported and shutdown THOUSANDS of profiles, just like Jacob did.
But then again someone like you would say such a thing. Someone who is only here to promote BathBabes (shutdown by police) and now gangbangs by your prossie friends.

what the fuck is that all about

PuntingNoob

Quote. Thehappyone
am sure he got loads of shit from every one here

he has stopped taking my calls now

Are you worried he can trace your number   :lol:

Stopped taking my calls too, he's obviously not very bright, using his main phone number for this rather than a throw away sim. :wackogirl:

Offline Matium

I think Adam has now given the green light for us to link this thread to his facebook account.
I've been wondering whether this was fair, but as Adam suggests scammers deserve all they get, so feel free to fuck the cunt up as you will.  :diablo:

The toerag's facebook account:

External Link/Members Only

Oh Liam, you have been a naughty boy!

Mummy will be so not pleased.

:diablo:

Closet freak

Stopped taking my calls too, he's obviously not very bright, using his main phone number for this rather than a throw away sim. :wackogirl:

Suspect number 2  :cool:
Anyone else phone him ?  :lol:

The happy one

think he has shut down his face book i can no longer get access to it

PuntingNoob

think he has shut down his face book i can no longer get access to it

The link doesn't work but I can still see him on the Facebook app on the iPad. Not sure what that's about. Poor Liam must watching this thread very closely.

The happy one

bet he is

looks like he will have a lot of explaineing to do

his friends when they start asking why his face book is gone

bet he has whatsup twitter and any other social media

wonder if we can start finding them

and his mum must have him on the electorial role

we know the village he is in

god wonder if he will ever be able to get a proper job anywhere

yorkshire123

Poor Liam must watching this thread very closely.

Well if thats the case may i send him a Yorkshire hello

Hidden Image/Members Only

SteveNova

So this forum is now about internet bullying and encouraging vigilante attacks.  Anyone who challenges the mob mentality is banned.  I'm with Punting Pete on this one.   

OldAdmin

So this forum is now about internet bullying and encouraging vigilante attacks.  Anyone who challenges the mob mentality is banned.  I'm with Punting Pete on this one.

Didn't expect anything else from the BathBabes gang. Now fuck off out of my site you scammer supporting piece of shit.

The happy one

Didn't expect anything else from the BathBabes gang. Now fuck off out of my site you scammer supporting piece of shit.

who are the bath babes gang

or something we dont talk about

OldAdmin

who are the bath babes gang

or something we dont talk about

It was an agency in Bristol that had a militant fanboy club on UKP.
Their pimp leader threatened to get his mates in police against me. I made that threat public.
Weeks later the police raided and arrested him and shutdown the pimping operation he ran.

Offline wristjob

It's fraud. I doubt the police would be interested - but they should as it's a serious offence. Anyway net result is he looks like a tit to his mates on facebook and can't use hotornot for a few weeks people here get bored. Big loss. I wouldn't condone anybody going round and breaking his legs but a bit of cyber education - he should be paying us for the lesson.

Offline myothernameis

ask me a question at liam judd, this account has been deactivated, wonder why

but his facebook page is still up, wonder what would happen if we started to message all his friends, will he have any friends left

Offline NIK

Very disappointed to read this. Always thought Steve Nova was a decent member.

Just goes to show you never really know anybody on the net.  :blush:

OldAdmin

Nobody from this forum got conned or lost any money

What about the non-members, do them punters not matter as much  :mad:

What about the totally newbie punter who may think it's the norm to make such payment in credits, in full or as deposit.

Offline musicman007

scamming bastards are the lowest of all con merchants,wideboys and fly by nights as they are faceless(gutless)behind a screen...lets hope he does read this thread and learns his lesson(i doubt it though)
his ears must be burning like hell :music:

Offline iPad3

Liam, post an apology for us and tell us how much you've scammed so far, then donate 10% more than the amount you've conned out of innocent people to charity and find a way to prove you have done so.

If you do this you may just earn some respect from us, we'll still think your a cock but you might find you start to feel a little better about yourself and if you really are a man you'll tell your mum and dad what you've been up to, ask them to help you understand why this is not a good thing to do.

The lesson to learn in short is if you try to fuck people over sooner or later life will fuck you over....be a man Liam and try to learn a lesson from this!!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:42:17 am by iPad3 »

Offline iPad3

When I was a kid I did some stupid things, when I got caught the resulting punishment was not fun however it taught me that what I had done was not good and as a decent individual I understand that and look back on the punishment as beneficial to me. Giving Liam sympathy and saying you understand won't help him one iota and is likely to result in more people being ripped.

Ask yourself Steve if your mum got taken for £20k by a dodgy gypsy for tarmacing her drive badly what would you do?

As has been said already, live by the internet....die by the internet.

Offline The High Sparrow

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

charming_red

Anyone who has been on the receivng end of a scam/rip-off, no matter how small, knows how distressing and horrible the experience can be. Scammers are heartless, criminal scum and deserve what they get.

Reap what you sow.

Offline sixtyten

Twitter: @juddyboi123 , ask.fm: ask.fm/liamjuddy

Both no longer exist, someone is erasing their social profiles  .....

To those defending him, would your attitude change if he had nicked a Help for Heroes collection box?

A thief is a thief however you dress it up.

Offline Matium

Tut tut Liam Judd of Chatteris.

Deleting your Facebook account, eh?

As if it wouldn't have occurred to the members of the most sophisticated forum in Britain to take screenshots and keep them just in case you ever stray from the straight and narrow again.

Now wouldn't your friends and your mum finding out what you did, just be awful, Liam?

Offline Taggart

I nominate Liam for the ice bucket challenge...........

Offline iPad3

Tut tut Liam Judd of Chatteris.

Deleting your Facebook account, eh?

As if it wouldn't have occurred to the members of the most sophisticated forum in Britain to take screenshots and keep them just in case you ever stray from the straight and narrow again.

Now wouldn't your friends and your mum finding out what you did, just be awful, Liam?

Indeed Liam all 1330 of your friends nearly tucked away on a number of hard drives all over the country, any thoughts on that charity donation I mentioned earlier today, Help for heroes was mentioned today. Now that's a worthy cause, come on Liam all of your take plus 10%

You do realise Liam Judd of Chatteris that the more we type your name the more likely it is that someone who knows Liam Judd of Chatteris is going to stumble into this thread and your little secret will be out, do the right thing Liam Judd......donate the money to charity!!!

Offline myothernameis

I nominate Liam for the ice bucket challenge...........

He already to cold for the ice bucket challenge, how about kick him up  the arse challenge  :D :D

Offline myothernameis

The toerag's facebook account:

Oh Liam, you have been a naughty boy!

Mummy will be so not pleased.

Looks like he has changed his facebook page, probably thought he been clever

His new facebook address

charming_red

The ugly cunt has one of those faces you could never tire of punching until it looked like mashed potato.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
This guy thought he had stumbled on a new idea to make money out if what he decided must be sex starved loners who would not complain
Pity he didn't look on here first to realise most guys who use AW are pretty shrewd and not so easily parted from their money. I guess he didn't realise it is an old scam that people are very aware of

About now he must be crapping himself wondering if it what will happen next. Will he be outed on Facebook. Will his family and friends be sent a copy of his AW profile with his phone number on it and the bank details he asked for the money to be paid to.
He may even be worried someone or someone's may turn up on his door or even that it may all have been sent to the police as it is fraud after all

I know I wouldn't want to be him right now.  I guess he must now realise it was not such a clever idea

Offline Matium

Looks like he has changed his facebook page, probably thought he been clever

His new facebook address

Not very bright, is he, our Liam?

I mean Liam Judd of Chatteris.

Offline myothernameis

Not very bright, is he, our Liam?

I mean Liam Judd of Chatteris.

Just checked out his likes, and one of them is Britain's biggest tossers, very appropriate for him, and he has been added

Offline iPad3

His new twitter account is @juddyboi, you see Liam Judd of Chatteris even though you've not put a face picture on the account, because we have your mates names as soon as you follow them we know it's you.

Offline sealion

Indeed Liam all 1330 of your friends nearly tucked away on a number of hard drives all over the country, any thoughts on that charity donation I mentioned earlier today, Help for heroes was mentioned today. Now that's a worthy cause, come on Liam all of your take plus 10%

You do realise Liam Judd of Chatteris that the more we type your name the more likely it is that someone who knows Liam Judd of Chatteris is going to stumble into this thread and your little secret will be out, do the right thing Liam Judd......donate the money to charity!!!

At the risk of being banned for fluffyness, everyone needs to stop a second and think.

Did he do something wrong - yes.

Does he deserve to be punished - yes.

However ... some members of this board are having so much fun tormenting him that they are in danger of inadvertantly damaging THIS board. What am I talking about? Well you recall earlier threads that got locked or deleted by Nick/Admin  because they contained statements (planted by Prossie trolls usually) which could serve to discredit us. Well take a step back and look at this thread from afresh.

If taken out of context (and given half a chance our enemy's will do that) it could be portrayed as:

* cyber flashmob

* cyber bullying (and that's a hot news topic - remember all those stories about schoolkids commiting suicide/self harming due to cyber bullying. If Lian got driven to that can you imagine what our enemies would make of it - they'd push this story to the tabloids in a heartbeat).

* Blackmail - Yes ipad3 I know that this wasn't your intent, but reading your email implies "pay up or the tormenting coontinues", and that's sailing very close to the line in legal terms. Even if it doesn't cross the line its still another stick for people to beat us with.

So for our sake,  tone it down please.

Offline iPad3

* Blackmail - Yes ipad3 I know that this wasn't your intent, but reading your email implies "pay up or the tormenting coontinues", and that's sailing very close to the line in legal terms. Even if it doesn't cross the line its still another stick for people to beat us with.

So for our sake,  tone it down please.

Sealion

I understand your angle but that is ridiculous, I have suggested this silly little boy could make amens buy contributing his I'll gotten gains plus 10% to truly show he is sorry.

Offline iPad3

Sorry got interrupted, furthermore how could I possibly influence wether or not members continue to post on this thread and finally how exactly do I benefit from money being paid to help for heroes, unless of course I am a criminal mastermind who set up HFH purely for gain, which of course is about as likely as  our Liam growing a pair and apologising.

OldAdmin

At the risk of being banned for fluffyness

Only if someone posts something like "PuntingPete" making out it's no big deal, saying some of us would scam at young age and that it's less important non-members get scammed.