Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City. AW profile gone.  (Read 1226 times)

Offline WAY-WARD

I see that Girlfriend Jenny's profile has disappeared overnight. I thought it might as it approached a year
....her last login was 20.11.21

External Link/Members Only

Online SOSPunter

Yes I noticed that as well.  She hasn't been working for a long time. I visited on at least a dozen occasions about 5/6 years ago and she was talking about going home to study to be a Doctor. Then I read somewhere that she had fallen for a client. Bottom line is she looks to have given up, but hopefully she will return some day if things don't work out. She was a very special lover who loved a good old fashioned snog.

Offline Bismark

Not sure if she is still working or not ?
I bumped into her a few months back at a private party in Potters Bar and she was certainly sharing the love with the guys there

Offline WAY-WARD

She never managed to get in to medical school SOSPunter. She stopped when the pandemic hit and wouldn't see anyone during lockdown....March 2020.
She briefly returned in August 2020, just for a week or so.
I don't think she jacked it in to settle down with a punter though.

Offline WAY-WARD

Not sure if she is still working or not ?
I bumped into her a few months back at a private party in Potters Bar and she was certainly sharing the love with the guys there

When was this? In 2022?

Offline WAY-WARD

So Bismark in two years on here you have zero reviews and have offered nothing else. I don't believe your tale of a sex party and I doubt you've ever met GFJ. Just another lurker talking shite.

Offline AJA

I see that Girlfriend Jenny's profile has disappeared overnight. I thought it might as it approached a year
....her last login was 20.11.21

External Link/Members Only

GFJ was my regular...my favourite.  :rose:
Last of many visits was more than 2 years ago now, but still miss her !

Offline WAY-WARD

She's long gone I'm afraid. I'm surprised she didn't try to sell her profile though....so much positive FB.
I had a few pounds in AW credits, not enough to do anything with, I asked her if I could donate them to her....she told me she had hundreds of pounds worth and had no idea how to cash out.

Offline Joelawerence

How come her profile does not have any reviews here if many have seen her?

Offline WAY-WARD

If you type Girlfriend Jenny in to the search box on here you'll find 27 positive reviews
....0 negative 0 neutral

Offline Joelawerence

If you type Girlfriend Jenny in to the search box on here you'll find 27 positive reviews
....0 negative 0 neutral

Oh ok, thanks. Seems some issue with the linking then as the AW profile in your post did not link to her reviews.