Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good WGs in Ilford/Seven Kings  (Read 1950 times)

Offline jonny

I'm new to this website but been punting for a long time, recently moved to this area, can anyone recommend any good WGs up to £100 per hr.

helmsdale

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jessica is the go-to girl in Seven Kings - her £50 per half hour is particularly good value. She has positive feedback of 53 on AW which is quite remarkable for a profile that has had 79,000 views. A lot of the feedback are from 2nd visits.

If you put in '2285602' in the search facility you will get two reviews for her on here, one positive and one neutral. Since I have last posted on her, I think I ought to mention that Jessica comes across as being exceptionally bright and intelligent. She appears to have a photographic memory of my past visits to her.
Also, Jessica has what the Americans call 'British teeth'.

Currently, Jessica is on holiday.
She has stablemates recognisable by £50/£100 per hr /£1,000 overnight price structure.
None of her current stablemates have been working there very long and they are using recycled profiles.
Emma-Sexxxy has 4 AW Feedbacks but only the last one was for her, the first three were ella-ella who has left.
But I would imagine that they would all be decent shags whilst lacking Jessica's innate sexiness.

Most of the other WGs in the IG3 area are part of another group of Romanians, recognisable by price structure and misspelling 'walk' as 'wok' and working 24/7.
They have a high turnover of girls - Enter 2287591 in the search facility for more information. The reviews are for Jessica Spicy who has since moved on.
Since I last posted I revisted as I needed a late night shag and Jessica_Posh was on holiday. I had a bad experience. As I knew the location I went straight to their house rather than play their silly games by going to Goodmayes station first. For some reason my mobile didn't log the call I made to them, so I had to ring the bell when I arrived at their house and they didn't answer, so eventually I tapped on their front window - I could see some of the harem through the crack in the curtains. Again no reply, so I started to go out and then the front door opened, so I turned back and instead of being let in the brothel madam said 'What do you want' in a nasty tone of voice. At this point I had a momentary loss of confidence and thought 'Shit, I am at the wrong house' so I couldn't say 'I am here to shag Sonya', so I apologised for calling at the wrong house and went home.

In the IG1 area the go-to girl is
She told me was retiring but her profile says she is on holiday for two weeks. She should have been back by now so perhaps she has retired after all but kept her profile active in case whatever she is doing doesn't work out. If she does return enter 2416771 for my review of her.

The only other current girl I have seen in Ilford IG1 (her AW profile is incorrectly listed in IG11)

She has a doll like beauty, beautiful porcelin skin, beautiful hair but whilst she does the business she is not friendly and chatty like Jessica_Posh and Alexya.

The only one in IG1 who appeals to me for a future visit is

She has changed her name recently from Myky, so all the feedback is for her. There is one feedback complaining of a bait and switch. Since then new photos of Rackell/Myky have been put up, so I am pretty sure that the bait and switch happened on a day when Rackell/Myky was unavailable rather than Rackell/Myky never being the girl you actually get to see. Also, until recently Rackell/Myky had her verification photo on display which gives me added confidence that the profile is genuine.

Offline jonny

Thanks helmsdale for the detailed list, i have seen Jessica_Posh. Very friendly girl but looked older than her picture sugests, there's another girl in the same flat who has a few reviews but she's on holiday for a while and i'm not sure about Emma-Sexxy.

Also i have already seen myky_princess, friendly girl but the flat is very shabby and when i visited the bathroom lights weren't working and her personal hygiene is not the best. I would give it a miss if i were you. Her flat is above shops near Ilford high street.

helmsdale

Thanks for the tip-off on Myky, I had forgotten that some places in Ilford can be dumps, I  think for my next new punt I  am going to go to the West End.

Offline king tarzan

Jessica is the go-to girl in Seven Kings - her £50 per half hour is particularly good value. She has positive feedback of 53 on AW which is quite remarkable for a profile that has had 79,000 views. A lot of the feedback are from 2nd visits.

If you put in '2285602' in the search facility you will get two reviews for her on here, one positive and one neutral. Since I have last posted on her, I think I ought to mention that Jessica comes across as being exceptionally bright and intelligent. She appears to have a photographic memory of my past visits to her.
Also, Jessica has what the Americans call 'British teeth'.

Currently, Jessica is on holiday.
She has stablemates recognisable by £50/£100 per hr /£1,000 overnight price structure.
None of her current stablemates have been working there very long and they are using recycled profiles.
Emma-Sexxxy has 4 AW Feedbacks but only the last one was for her, the first three were ella-ella who has left.
But I would imagine that they would all be decent shags whilst lacking Jessica's innate sexiness.

Most of the other WGs in the IG3 area are part of another group of Romanians, recognisable by price structure and misspelling 'walk' as 'wok' and working 24/7.
They have a high turnover of girls - Enter 2287591 in the search facility for more information. The reviews are for Jessica Spicy who has since moved on.
Since I last posted I revisted as I needed a late night shag and Jessica_Posh was on holiday. I had a bad experience. As I knew the location I went straight to their house rather than play their silly games by going to Goodmayes station first. For some reason my mobile didn't log the call I made to them, so I had to ring the bell when I arrived at their house and they didn't answer, so eventually I tapped on their front window - I could see some of the harem through the crack in the curtains. Again no reply, so I started to go out and then the front door opened, so I turned back and instead of being let in the brothel madam said 'What do you want' in a nasty tone of voice. At this point I had a momentary loss of confidence and thought 'Shit, I am at the wrong house' so I couldn't say 'I am here to shag Sonya', so I apologised for calling at the wrong house and went home.

In the IG1 area the go-to girl is
She told me was retiring but her profile says she is on holiday for two weeks. She should have been back by now so perhaps she has retired after all but kept her profile active in case whatever she is doing doesn't work out. If she does return enter 2416771 for my review of her.

The only other current girl I have seen in Ilford IG1 (her AW profile is incorrectly listed in IG11)

She has a doll like beauty, beautiful porcelin skin, beautiful hair but whilst she does the business she is not friendly and chatty like Jessica_Posh and Alexya.

The only one in IG1 who appeals to me for a future visit is

She has changed her name recently from Myky, so all the feedback is for her. There is one feedback complaining of a bait and switch. Since then new photos of Rackell/Myky have been put up, so I am pretty sure that the bait and switch happened on a day when Rackell/Myky was unavailable rather than Rackell/Myky never being the girl you actually get to see. Also, until recently Rackell/Myky had her verification photo on display which gives me added confidence that the profile is genuine.

Was the french kissing with closed lips or was there light kissing using tongues?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac