Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy lovely Katie Anabellas MK  (Read 3263 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only

I hooked up with Katie a short while ago! Booking her though the parlour was trouble free even with a delay on my part. She arrived in the room looking stunning! Her pictures are accurate. A size six tall girl with a tight young arse! I was hard as titanium before I even got undressed! Lots of DFK, she snogged me like I was her lover. She gave amazing uncovered oral, wet deep and firm. Loads of filthy eye contact. Multiple positions! My favourite was her lying on her front whilst I slid my cock in her from behind, enjoying the sight of it sliding in and out of her cunt surrounded by that tight petite arse!

Having had a skinful of booze the night before I took ages to come, almost towards the end of the hour. She assisted me in the end by taking dirty and massaging my balls as I came all over her pert tits!

This has restored my faith in the parlour after several punts which were very mechanical there.

Katie is the best girl I have seen there and is a little cracker!

She's a top punt!

:thumbsup:

vt

Nice one BD!

Titanium?!? A good backing track to avoid wood issues, perhaps!  ;)

External Link/Members Only   :D

Is that Northampton Katie??

If it is, I remember her from a few years back, met her in passing when visiting other girls, she looked painfully thin & drawn at the time and always seemed a bit unwelcoming, maybe it was because I wasn't visiting her, so although she got good reviews at the time, she never really inspired me to book her. Great to hear she welcomed you nicely.

Offline Bigus Dickus

That's her! She told me she wouldn't let me leave until I'd cum. She really doesn't know how sexy she is!

She also says she's not a morning person so book her after lunchtime and she'll be in her prime!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 03:06:49 pm by Bigus Dickus »

vt

That's her! She told me she wouldn't let me leave until I'd cum. She really doesn't know how sexy she is!

She also says she's not a morning person so book her after lunchtime and she'll be in her prime!

Oh right...it probably was first thing at 11am when I saw her.

Mike Oxhard

Good to hear she is one of the good ones. Does she have natural breasts?? There have been a few girls tempting me but I want naturals and am finding the "modified" girls to be ever increasing in numbers!!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good to hear she is one of the good ones. Does she have natural breasts?? There have been a few girls tempting me but I want naturals and am finding the "modified" girls to be ever increasing in numbers!!

Her tits are pert soft and natural!

:hi:

Mike Oxhard

That's great to hear, thanks for that  :drinks:

Mike Oxhard

Just thought I'd point out that DFK is not guaranteed with Katie. I saw her last week for a 30 minute booking and when I went for an introductory kiss I got presented with her cheek. Wish I hadn't wasted some mouthwash now!!!

I guess she's one you need to catch in the "right mood"!!

I also wasn't expecting the tattoos!! I can understand girls not wanting them in pics but wish the profile could inform that tats have been edited out.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:10:20 pm by Mike Oxhard »

Offline itk

Whereabouts in MK is Annabelle's situated? Hopefully there in a few weeks and would like to see a few of the girls there.

vt

Without giving too much away...not too far from the John Lewis end of the Centre:MK shopping mall in central Milton Keynes.

password02

Without giving too much away...not too far from the John Lewis end of the Centre:MK shopping mall in central Milton Keynes.

So would ou park in the mall car park and walk there?

Offline Bigus Dickus

There's pay and display within 50-100 metres!