Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Guildford. A lovely girl. Good GFE.  (Read 1085 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Double-o-nine

AW Link  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guildford. A nice flat in a block off Walnut tree Close. 3 minute walk from the main railway station.
I parked by the law courts and walked past the Odeon, over the pedestrian river bridge into Walnut tree close. A 5 minute walk.
The flat was well furnished with a nice shower. The entrance is off the street and discrete.

Cost
£110 for 45 minutes. No extras asked for or paid for.

Services
DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming receiving, light fingering, Covered penetration in missionary and doggy.

Girl
Maylin is attractive and matches her AW profile. She has lovely breasts with large nipples. Her pussy is shaved and looks fantastic. She has some stubble that needs attention though.
Maylin is very friendly and is eager to please and make it a GFE.

Action
Greeting. The usual hiding behind the door. Once inside she gave me a full on and sensuous kiss which was lovely and put me in a good mood immediately.

DFK. Was available throughout our meeting. Really enjoyed this.

OWO. Simply the best I have received on a punt this year. I was on the brink of exploding within a couple of minutes. I had to stop her. Being a one shot guy nowadays I wanted to hold fire until later. She is so skilled. I don’t know exactly what she does, but it felt fantastic.

RO. I spent quite a bit of time licking her gorgeous pussy. She will also allow gentle fingering but wasn’t too keen directly on her clit because she says it is very sensitive. So it was mainly fingers inside while tongueing her clit. She seemed to enjoy it but didn’t come.

ANAL. She says it’s not her thing. I did rim her and finger her though. She doesn’t like uninhibited fingering. One puts the finger at the entrance and she rides your finger a bit. She is very tight. She did enjoy an extended rimming from me though. She was on top and sat so that she could gyrate her arse on my tongue. Enjoyed this.

Penetration. All done with cover obviously. Tried doggy but she adopts a position that doesn’t allow deep penetration. I suppose I could have asked her to adopt a more amenable posture but didn’t want to spoil the mood. So we switched to missionary and this was very good. She pulls you in for deep penetration and uses her vaginal muscles to enhance the feeling. DFK was also available throughout. This was excellent and she soon had me coming deep inside her, pulling me in and holding me close while I unloaded.

Would I return. Definitely.  I will go for an hour next time and start with a massage probably.

Offline JonasG

Yeah sex with her isn't great if you're maybe slightly above average in size. She can't take it.

Doggy and missionary (can't pound in mish, she used her hands to block) wasn't fun with her when I saw her.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 02:27:02 pm by JonasG »