Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JasmineThaiCute - Basingstoke. Incall  (Read 1951 times)

37 review(s) for JasmineThaiCute (36 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline John987654321

Warning, this is going to get fluffy…

Who: JasmineThaiCute - External Link/Members Only

Where: Basingstoke; the usual flays near the railway station

When: early November

Price: £80 for half hour. There was an option I didn’t take but should have to include an extra pop and CIM for £100/half IIRC.

Comms: Initially easy by text – presumably with maid - but it turned out there had been a mix-up and they thought I was coming the same day and I got a message querying my whereabouts at what they thought was the right time, but I’d specified my booking was the following day. All sorted out in the end though.

The girl:

Absolutely lovely. Petite Thai. Looks much better than her photos in which she has unsympathetic makeup and hair which don’t suit her. When I saw her she was much more natural with hair tied back and minimal makeup. Facially she is moderately attractive but not a beauty. Her body is slim with a nice round arse and small natural breasts. Best of all: no nasty tats and a tidy neatly trimmed bush. She ticked a lot of boxes for me physically and I was delighted when she took her dress off. Possibly more important is her personality and manner. She is charming, friendly and attentive. Her English was good and there was no rushing.

The punt:

Instructions to get into the flat were good and I was in exactly on time, no waiting around in the car park when the booking should be starting as often happens.

Jasmine was very friendly and welcoming. When she left the room to stash the money she was gone only seconds – none of that five minutes wasted nonsense. When I undressed she folded my clothes neatly for me! – and later helped me dress. These details may not really matter – it’s the sex that counts mainly – but they helped create a welcoming, attentive atmosphere and I appreciated that. When I entered I was surprised that she immediately mentioned the booking day mix up and apologised. Again, a nice touch. I assumed it was the maid at fault and that Jasmine wouldn’t have known much about it. Either she was handling her own messages or the maid keeps her well informed. Again it’s detail only but it created a good impression.

We started with lots of kissing. She is very enthusiastic and spontaneous with kissing and I was kissed all over!

After some more kissing and fondling, she knelt for OWO which was good. I didn’t want to peak too soon so after a while I got her to sit on the edge of the bed and I ate her out. She has a lovely pussy and she seemed to genuinely enjoyed it, putting her hand down to hold my head in place. I kept this up a while and could happily have kept going for ages but I was conscious of time as it was only a half hour booking. I had hoped to cycle through the full repertoire of positions but had to drop CW this time. We went into doggy after putting the condom on and then mish, which was very nice and I popped into the bag. I kept going for a bit but, well, I’m not a young guy any more so I had to wind down…

She then cleaned me up with wipes very carefully, taking particular care to ensure there was no lipstick traces on my face, and then she helped me dress. All very lovely. We had a little small talk and then I left a minute or two after time. A shower was offered but I was in a hurry.

She told me that that was her last day in Basingstoke (damn!) and she was then off for a rest before going to Manchester. Her profile still says Basingstoke so she’s probably still off.

The verdict: A brilliant time with a really lovely, attractive girl. I’m not a very experienced punter but this was one of my best punts.

See again?
Hell yes, if she comes near again. And for longer next time.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 12:16:12 pm by John987654321 »