Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai - Hendon Central  (Read 127362 times)

Offline SamLP

I've been to this place 4 times and had massages from 4 different girls. It's 2 minutes from the station.

The massages are good, especially if you tell them you have pain somewhere in your body. I've been offered a HE in every visit towards the end when you're asked to turn over and each one has been good. £20 is the usual price, some will say it straight while others may quote a higher price so you need to haggle a bit.

I generally ask if I can touch them too which is usually agreed. I tend to try and push the boundaries by trying to touch and lick the girls nipples and playing with their pussy. Some won't stop you while some will politely tell you to keep it outside. However, each and every girl I've seen has been friendly and finished off the HE looking and smiling at me, playing with my nipples and balls. Today I managed to lick the girls nipples, play with her pussy and get some serious DFK (a first) while she wanked me off. She even waited until I got dressed at the end to give me another long kiss before I left. I might try and see if I can get more off her the next time I visit.

The massages are £25 for half an hour and £40 an hour. The girls are attractive in their 20's and 30's. There are usually 3-4 girls each day, most work 2-3 days a week.

Offline SamLP

Sorry, forgot to post a link. I couldn't find a website, but google brought up several ads.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ddfun

Thanks for the tip Sam.....I went along today and can confirm the massages are first rate. HE offered too.

Very hot looking girl.....late twenties.....body was rock solid when I copped a feel during the hand job......she even gave the prostate a bit of a work out.

I saw Mimi (so she said)......Sam, who have you seen and was your massage from a naked/topless girl?

Offline SamLP

Hey ddfun, glad you enjoyed the visit. I've never paid for a girl to go topless. The main issue I discuss is that I can touch them.

I saw Mimi the first time I went if it's the same one. Very fit and had me really hard with credit card swipes, knew which buttons to press. She offered £40 for topless and HE. I eventually gave her £20 for HE while I fingered her through her tights. She didn't let me touch her tits.

I've seen Penny. I played with her tits and also fingered her through her tights.

Also saw one called Meow, older woman probably late thirties or early forties but gave a slow and good HE after a top massage. I got to play with her tits on the outside and cop a feel of her backside.

Lastly I saw Vivian, would say she's in her thirties. Good massage and was complimenting my body right from the beginning, so I returned the favour and at the end got the most out of her. DFK, pussy play and got to suck on her tits while she wanked me off.

Offline Markus

Thanks for the tips guys, I will definitely check them out after my next punt and will report back.

Vivian seems like she is worth a go.

Offline SamLP

Went back today to see Vivian. Phoned and booked her for half an hour to test how far she would go.

I stripped off as you would for a massage and wrapped the towel around me. She walked in and recognised me, and I wasted no time in letting her know I wasn't here for a massage by giving her a friendly kiss and touching her arms. She quickly copped a feel of my behind and we were locked in an embrace feeling each other up. My towel came off and she took all her clothes off and made sure she locked the door quietly. She's a really horny girl and sensitive to the touch. Licked and played with her tits and fingered her to orgasm. All the while she was wanking me off. I had bought along some condoms and tried to convince her to let me fuck her. She kept saying she really wanted to but couldn't as it would break the rules. I pushed it a few times but not too much as I could see it wouldn't happen, so I was content with DFK and playing about. I eventually came on her body. She cleaned up and me too. We then continued with hushed talk, while we kissed and touched each other until the half hour was over. She suggested she may let me fuck her next time, but it will have to be quiet so no-one can hear. So I may give it a go.

On the way out she put out her hand, so  handed over £20, she tried asking for another £20, but I told her I will give it next time, but I did hand over another fiver. As for her age, apparently she's 39 but has a petite, slim fit body with nice small perky tits. I wouldn't be surprised if she's in her early forties though.

Offline Love2come

Pardon my ignorance but is it standard practice to strip of completely if you have not been before? I've not been before so thought I would ask.

Offline SamLP

Most massage parlours have a towel laid down so when you strip and lie down, you cover yourself with a towel. Professional massage parlours will usually tell you beforehand to keep your underwear on. If they don't and you intend to have a HE then strip off unless they say otherwise.

Offline ddfun

Sam

At 50 for half hour of sex......wouldnt you have been better off hitting on one of the profiles on AW or was something about this chick you liked particularly ?........or were you in it just for the thrill of getting it on in a massage parlour?

Offline SamLP

Frankly I attempted it for the thrill of doing it when it's not expected. She genuinely wants to fuck even if it's for money and I still haven't done the deed yet. I'm thinking it may cost £65 in total for half an hour. £25 for the massage and £40 for her. She's no beauty, but attractive for her age and has a nice slim body. If I go through with it, it would be the one time because like you said there are more options on AW.

Offline Borehamwood

I see WGs regularly but I do enjoy the mystery of an ostensibly legit massage place. Until I found this website, the mystery was "will she/won't she?". Thanks to the advice of fellow punters on here, the mystery has been reduced slightly to "At what point will she?"  :lol: but still fun. Perhaps more importantly, for those who like a good massage, these places employ experienced (not sure about qualified) masseuses. Where a regular massage place will charge £50 an hour, these joint are £40 + £20 tip, so you get a decent massage and a bit of slap and tickle for an extra tenner. It's cheap harmless fun and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to break up their punting with something a little different but no less fun.

Btw went the Sala Thai tonight and saw Linda. Poor massage, okay but not great HE. You can do a lot better.

Offline ddfun

Boreham

I agree with what youre saying about the change but the point i was making is if you're only there for a half hour session you're not really getting a massage or getting sex.

I thoroughly enjoyed the one hour session I had with mimi even though I didnt get away with as much as Sam did with Vivienne.

Offline Carey

Do you get to pick a girl in this place or are you stuck with whoever you get?

Offline andist

Which girls from this team are young? It sounds like they are more older or?
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline SamLP

Most of them are mid 20's to late 30's but you may find some a little older. All are attractive though in varying degrees.

I've found the key to a good massage is to go in and genuinely explain you have a troublesome back or leg or whatever part of the body you want to say. Opt for the deep tissue massage. At the beginning she will ask if you want hard or medium pressure and if you're uncomfortable you can ask her to either ease up on the pressure or apply more pressure. They will usually give you the girl with the better experience which is usually an older lady, but not always. Of course you can choose the girl if you want. Ask them who is working if you know hem or request you see them. There's no shame, they know what they are offering and the customer comes first.

If you are really after a genuine massage only then the best place I've been to is Thai Harmony in Goodge Street. There's also one in Finchley but I can't remember the name. Also, there is a cheap £35ph one that runs out of a home in Willesden Green.

Offline snookywally

Also, there is a cheap £35ph one that runs out of a home in Willesden Green.

Slightly off topic, but does this lady offer any extras e.g HE? I think I've stumbled upon her ad before.

Offline SamLP

I don't think so, I haven't been offered any. The massage is genuine. The room isn't so great, it's been split into two with a partition so if there is another person on the other side having a massage you can hear the conversation and vice versa. However, if you want a genuine thai massage that's cheap it's a good option. I've only tried one girl there called Penny, late 40's. I think they've got new ones in but I haven't tried them out.

GROOVERIDER

For those who have been to this place, I notice its on a high street, do you get funny looks when you walk in from passers by or people from the next door shops?

Offline SamLP

No, it's looks and is a legit thai massage shop (apart from the extra). Nobody bats an eyelid.

Wapunga

Hi how does this work? Do you make a payment to the receptionist and that them massure for the service?

Offline SamLP

You pay for a normal massage at the reception and whatever extra is paid to the masseuse at the end.

milfhunter

I want give a try tomorrow. Which girl do you recommend? Can I ask for a specific girl when booking?

Offline ddfun

I had a massage from Jenny at this place.......poor massage, I didn't bother with extras even though she asked........pushed my dick around and said 'it's OK.....you want more?"......yeah wanted more of a massage...... Avoid.

Mimi's still my favourite at this place.

Offline SamLP

Haven't visited that place for over a month now but I did have a recent visit to Maria in Edgware External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Her massage isn't as good as a Thai massage, more Swedish with light strokes, but I would recommend the body to body option. She's beautiful and friendly with a nice body, doesn't object to touching. You will have a good time.

Offline SamLP

Mimi's still my favourite at this place.

I agree. I actually went there recently with the intention of just having a massage as I had finished from a punt and wanted a decent massage. I ended up seeing Mimi, she remembered me although I had seen her once around 5 months ago. I asked her how she was and she replied "shit". I asked why and she replied because I hadn't come to see her again. At the reception I told her I'm only here for a massage, too tired to do anything else. When she came into the room after I had undressed and laid down, she began the massage with a slap on my arse and asked what do you mean just a massage. I told her my little man was tired after fucking a girl earlier. Her tantalising touches were making me hard and she said I don't believe you. I laid the challenge and told her if you can make him excited we may lead to somewhere. She can talk a little dirty and was commenting how I've been fucking all day while massaging my sensitive areas, I took the cue to start feeling her legs and arse. This was all 5 minutes into the massage. I then turn over and she straddles me and we negotiate a price. I manage to get her fully naked with kissing included, not fk but sensual kisses for £30. So the rest of the massage was spent touching, sucking her tits, finger fucking her, kissing and her wanking me off. Lots of sliding between her legs earlier as she oiled me and her up and dirty talk. Ended up cumming over her body. Didn't really go there for that but couldn't pass up the opportunity with Mimi. Still feel like I need a genuine massage though.

Offline Joey

Hi guys, I'm planning a visit to Sala Thai on Monday & wondered if there were any views on the latest girls there? Who to avoid etc..

Thanks, Joey

Offline SamLP

Hi Joey, just read through this topic and make a choice. Mimi is good, but I'm not sure what days she works. It's good to phone and ask them if she is working, and book the girl you want.

dembo200

yeah just wondering if anyone can recomend ladies here.have seen meow and mimi.both very good.but i get bored after one time.actually was sitting having coffee by hendon station about 11 oclock and this really sexy thai girl walked past and headed in direction of sala.she had on the black leggings they all seem to wear.so was hoping haha.like this place alot only downside is you cant see the girls.

Offline Rupert

this place is great, have seen Meow, Mimi and Vivene. all good but has any one else seen others would like to know someone similar to Mimi

Terry 7 incher

Hello everyone

I visited this place just over a week ago. It was a Thursday afternoon. I got to the front door but it was locked. A sign said "back in 10 mins". So I walked up the parade of shops trying to look inconspicuous while pretending to window shop. After 5 mins rang their number. An oriental woman answered and confirmed they were now open. I was back there in a couple of mins.

The reception area as you walk in is quite nice. A small Thai girl was at the counter. Looked quite nice and smiled. Told me that all the girls were busy but she was available. So I agreed to half an hour for £25. Down a corridor and into a small room about 8x5 with a massage table in the middle. You could just about swing a cat in there but it's head might touch a couple of the walls lol. Subdued lighting. She told me to strip and lie on the bed and that she'd be back. She later told me that she was also filling in as a receptionist whilst the real receptionist was away. Anyway, this girl was called Gift.

Finally got down to massage. First on my front. Ok massage, as firm as I like it. Finally turned over and we discussed extras. Agreed to her naked and a HE for £30 extra. She wouldn't allow kissing or touching of her genitals. Absolutely no oral on offer or RO. Arse groping was allowed and sucking tits too. Tits very small but protruding nipples. Tossed me off nicely and cleaned me up. She gave me a towel and showed me the shower room. Nice and clean with acceptable toiletries in it. The whole place is very clean and presentable. I heard quiet murmuring of other punters in the adjacent cubicles.

Now, this is the weird bit. I've been punting for several years now and have dipped my 7 inches into many obliging pussies and mouths, and therefore like to consider that I've got a good eye for detail. However, and this is the embarrassing bit, I'm not 100% sure that Gift is a girl...!!! I know that sounds really shit and indecisive but here's why.......

1. Her buttocks were really hard. Most Thai girls have quite soft buttocks.
2. She had some kind of thick sweat band round her neck. Was that to hide the Adam's apple?

I wonder if the OP knows of this girl? Maybe she's the real deal and I'vejust got it wrong this time.

I'd like to return but to try some of the others mentioned on this thread. Btw, Gift said she works Weds, Thurs & Sat.

Offline ddfun

What music was playing during the massage ? 'The Crying Games' by Boy George ?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:18:11 am by ddfun »

Offline SamLP

I wonder if the OP knows of this girl? Maybe she's the real deal and I'vejust got it wrong this time.

Hey Terry, I haven't seen Gift before. I don't know if I've seen her in the reception area although I can't recall seeing anyone that fits her description. The description of her tits seems to suggest she's a girl. Were they natural/soft? If you go again try and see Mimi, she seems to be the favourite one by the members who have been there. I can't remember which days she works so it may be better to phone and ask, and even make an appointment.

Offline darkdeep

Gift is a girl. I got a bit further than you did. :)
Also I never doubted she was... very soft and feminine from the get go.

Also very horny. She came three times, strongly and quickly, just from getting her nipples sucked and just the slightest touch down below.

Good massage with her too.

Bobdayley

I agree. I actually went there recently with the intention of just having a massage as I had finished from a punt and wanted a decent massage. I ended up seeing Mimi, she remembered me although I had seen her once around 5 months ago. I asked her how she was and she replied "shit". I asked why and she replied because I hadn't come to see her again. At the reception I told her I'm only here for a massage, too tired to do anything else. When she came into the room after I had undressed and laid down, she began the massage with a slap on my arse and asked what do you mean just a massage. I told her my little man was tired after fucking a girl earlier. Her tantalising touches were making me hard and she said I don't believe you. I laid the challenge and told her if you can make him excited we may lead to somewhere. She can talk a little dirty and was commenting how I've been fucking all day while massaging my sensitive areas, I took the cue to start feeling her legs and arse. This was all 5 minutes into the massage. I then turn over and she straddles me and we negotiate a price. I manage to get her fully naked with kissing included, not fk but sensual kisses for £30. So the rest of the massage was spent touching, sucking her tits, finger fucking her, kissing and her wanking me off. Lots of sliding between her legs earlier as she oiled me and her up and dirty talk. Ended up cumming over her body. Didn't really go there for that but couldn't pass up the opportunity with Mimi. Still feel like I need a genuine massage though.

Are all working girls Thai from Thailand or British Asian?

Offline billyrider

Firstly thanks to Sam for writing about this place.

I'm somewhat addicted and what's on offer suits me down to the ground.

Gift is all lady and ever so wonderful. Beautiful, professional, and very sensual. Great massage and superb extras.

Mimi is also great very good massage, quite naughty and very sensual finish.

Can't say much for the other girls here, not as memorable as Gift and Mimi.

The place is as good as I've seen.

Offline SamLP

Are all working girls Thai from Thailand or British Asian?

All Thai but they can hold a conversation in English. Very friendly girls

Offline SamLP

Firstly thanks to Sam for writing about this place.

I'm somewhat addicted and what's on offer suits me down to the ground.

Gift is all lady and ever so wonderful. Beautiful, professional, and very sensual. Great massage and superb extras.

Mimi is also great very good massage, quite naughty and very sensual finish.

Can't say much for the other girls here, not as memorable as Gift and Mimi.

The place is as good as I've seen.

I may have to check out Gift sometime. Glad you enjoy your time there. It's a rarity to get a nice Thai massage (not the best professionally but good enough) with extras from nice girls who are willing to allow you to touch them.

Offline JimArtois

Just back from a pleasant time at Sala Thai. My first time so was a bit anxious but the reception area is professional and I received a friendly welcome. The receptionist showed me to a small room and I stripped and lay on the massage table. I was a bit surprised when the receptionist walked in to do the massage. She was fairly plain and not really my type, short, slightly overweight, but with a fair sized pair of tits. She said her name was Lisa. Down to the massage which was actually rather good. I have some lower back problems and she had a good go at loosening my tight muscles, constantly checking I was OK. She flipped me on to my back and massaged my legs, 'accidentaly' touching my cock a couple of times, and asked if I want a happy ending. Agreed 30.00 for topless, no problem playing with her tits which I oiled up, her nipples were quite responsive and she seemed to enjoy herself. I have to say, it was a very good handjob, she used a variety of techniques and pressure and I came within 5 minutes. It sounded quite busy outside by this time so a shower wasn't offered but she cleaned me from head to toe in hot towels, which was really refreshing. A few minutes left so she gave me a neck massage  which was as good as the earlier massage.

p.s, good off street parking except between 11am and midday (due to nearby tube station - Hendon Central).

Overall I had a good time but for 70.00 for the massage and handjob, I would have preferred a blowie from a WG but I am glad I went and will probably go back, but see a different girl.

Offline SamLP

Overall I had a good time but for 70.00 for the massage and handjob, I would have preferred a blowie from a WG but I am glad I went and will probably go back, but see a different girl.

I went there a few days ago after I walked from a punt because the girl messed me around and kept me waiting for too long. I phoned up and Mimi was available. So too was Gift who I considered after reading the good comments on her, but I went with Mimi. I don't bother with an hour unless I want a genuine massage, so I paid for half an hour and an extra £30 fully naked. Lots of touching and licking the nipples, fingering, slight kissing and sliding my cock in between her legs. Quite enjoyable  :)

Offline punk

that sounds good, who was the escort who screwed you around,not one from the usual place near there?

Offline SamLP

that sounds good, who was the escort who screwed you around,not one from the usual place near there?

Yep the usual place. She used to be called Jenny, now back from Hungary but called Sophie. I had seen her before. It was the maid who messed me about as she spoke good English while Jenny/Sophie's English is poor. Tried to fit me in before another booking, then called to say the other client had come a half hour early and if I could come later. I told her to forget it, but then she phoned me back after 5 minutes to say the client had left and I could come if I wanted to. I decided to go, and once I arrived I was left waiting outside in the cold for more than 5 minutes when I had been told they would be one second to come down and open. I phoned up and told them they're wasting my time and walked. Tanya is the only decent one in that place but she's away now. The others may be good punts but comms wise they are awful and are prone to delaying punters.

Offline punk

yes i had that from Annabelle, in the summer agreed a time, got there got pissed around, went for a drink than got told 5 minutes, it was like they were doing me a favour,would have walked,but i came a bit of a way and could not be bothered to go and get plan b. Any way punt was good.

Offline SamLP

yes i had that from Annabelle, in the summer agreed a time, got there got pissed around, went for a drink than got told 5 minutes, it was like they were doing me a favour,would have walked,but i came a bit of a way and could not be bothered to go and get plan b. Any way punt was good.

Annabelle was a good punt, when I saw her I didn't have that problem but she wasn't busy. I remember calling and saying I could be there in 15 minutes. Was messed by posh Diana when she was there.

badgerandy

I know the girls at Sala Thai very well and it is quite apparent to me that Sam LP is living in a dreamworld. Whilst some extra services are available kissing and fingering is not permitted by Mimi and your comments are no doubt the reason why several clients arrive and "demand" these services. I suggest that when supplying your reviews you do so in an honest and respectful manner.

Offline SamLP

I know the girls at Sala Thai very well and it is quite apparent to me that Sam LP is living in a dreamworld. Whilst some extra services are available kissing and fingering is not permitted by Mimi and your comments are no doubt the reason why several clients arrive and "demand" these services. I suggest that when supplying your reviews you do so in an honest and respectful manner.

First time poster calling me a liar! You obviously don't know them well enough. Anyone who has gone for a massage knows that extras are not demanded. They are requested, some given, some are not. It's why the majority or masseuses say no oral and no sex when they are asked if they do any other extras. Nobody demands these services, so go troll elsewhere.

Offline Rupert

First time poster calling me a liar! You obviously don't know them well enough. Anyone who has gone for a massage knows that extras are not demanded. They are requested, some given, some are not. It's why the majority or masseuses say no oral and no sex when they are asked if they do any other extras. Nobody demands these services, so go troll elsewhere.

You my friend  badgerandy dnt know the girls at Sala Thai, SamLp is right these girls treat you good as long as you treat them with respect.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:29:09 pm by Rupert »

Offline punk

Do you have any thing to back this up?

Offline nervyfooker

i read this more as someone who might be involved in management
and it was something of a disclaimer.

EroticHeartBeat

Hey Sam, did they have a sauna n steam room there ? What was the facilities like in general. Peace

Dave2014

You are clearly some form of management etc. Because you are talking utter bollocks. Here is my review from last week:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42177.0