Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai - Hendon Central  (Read 127364 times)

jay6780

Has anyone seen the new girl Nancy yet?

peter296

I dont think so. Well no one has reported seeing her yet. also I went past it today about 8pm and it was closed. Google says it closes at 10, but no idea why it was closed so early today. If anyone knows

Offline billyrider

Hi Peter

We're the lights off? 

When they are short staffed or very busy no one can be at reception and the front door is locked.

Never known it to close early barring festive periods.

peter296

Oh is that it? the door sign said open, but guess it was short staffed. I never booked an appointment. is there a buzzer or something for when there is no one at reception? 

Offline billyrider

Knock on the door, rattle it or otherwise just keep calling until someone lets you in.

Best to book as at least you know the door will be opened within 5-10 mins of your appointment.

Offline G.Raff

A parking tip: drive past the Sainsbury's (on your right if coming from Hendon Central) and take a left where parking is more readily available and cheaper meters if you have to use them.  ;)

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hadn't been to Sala Thai for a while but relalised I needed a good massage, as I was having back pains. Phoned up and choice of Mimi or Gift. I have seen Mimi before and decided on her for 1 hour.

I hadn't been there for about a year and she didn't seem to recognise me until we started talking. Sometimes she is not on full form but today she was feeling cheeky, she said.
Went for b2b and she didn't let me down. I won't go into too many details on an open forum, but was best time I have had there.

I have yet to see Gift maybe next time. But will definitely see Mimi again as she seems energised after her recent Holiday.

Offline wakemeup

I took the plunge last week after reading decent reviews here.
Rang to book an appointment for 11am next day to see Vivian ( She is back) and was told to be on time.
Got there next day at 10.55 and went in, told the maid I had an appointment with Vivian for 11am she glanced at the book and asked how long and I handed £ 40.00.
She then says no body was in only her if I wanted so I said I booked Vivian and she said not here.
Asked how long will she be and she replied don't know.
Can you ring her and find out. No.
She then rings some one and asked where Vivian was in English and seem like they both didn't know and said she might be in the underground.
Another punter walks in and asks who is available and she said only me he hesitated and said 1 hour and she says only free for half so he agreed and she went in with her and I was waiting on my own.
A girl walks in after about 10 minutes so I said hi hoping it was Vivian, she goes in comes back out and says Vivian will be over soon but she can warm me up while I am waiting for Vivian.
I agreed and she started the massage which was ordinary and there was a lot of talk but no mention of extras but she got there round about way.
I asked for 2 pops and she was like what? never heard of 2 pops and said only half hour left and I said 30.00 for 2 pops and if I can't make it she will still get her money.
At this point Vivian comes in and asked me if she should take over but as I would have to start all over again with time running short I said no I will carry on.
well her HE skills were not the best as she was just using 2 fingers quite a lot and I had to grab her hand and show her how I liked it and was better after that.
She popped me twice and she could not believe it.
I will hesitate to visit again as I found the whole experience a little uncomfortable form start to finish.
Forgot the girls name but I think it was Gift ( slight plump, decent looking about 30ish)

Offline billyrider

Interesting review. Read a bit about Vivian however never seen her, will keep her in mind.

Gift however is a long term favourite though I haven't seen her for a while, I decided to pay a visit today. Spent an hour and got the usual great massage and great finish. Still as good as the first time I saw her.  However more friendly now.

@wakemeup I think you are mistaken. Gift is far from plump still in great shape probably a size 8. For me she's very professional not too much chat and her focus is on the job at hand, as for her hand job well it ain't a 2 finger thing.

Would love to know who you saw, looks like some of us could help teach her a thing or 2.  What day did you visit?

petersilver

I went last week as its quite local to me....

Saw Gift I believe who was quite good looking and actually gave a really good massage which I was in need of. Was offered the extras which I partook and it was a satisfying ending, if a little mechanical.

Don't really get the whole "feel over the clothes" thing which I was also offered. Cant see the point if they're not remotely enjoying it.....

Good massage, but the price adds up and there are too many to see on the HL.... might go back at some point...

Do you think Gift  is a man....i have read some who thinks yes...please advise who i should choos....for good massage and tease and HE, and friendly...thanks

petersilver

Going there this thursday....who do i choose...please advise, i want good massage and teasing HE

Lisa ?
Gift ?
Mimi ?
May ?

petersilver

Saw  gift yesterda.  It was a good one.  Nice andgentle  girl. Very pretty. Agree 30  for naked andhHR. Well recommended

Im going there thursday....do u recommend Gift...any kissing allowed, and hows her massage...and any truth in rumours that shes a man...please advise

Thursday, choice from

Mimi
Gift
May
Lisa

I like good massage + teasing HE

Thanks

Offline Big Bad R

Mimi is the one to see but think she works Tuesday and Friday's only.......

peter296

mimi works tuesdays to friday, she said to me. and I met mimi for the first time recently, very excellent and vfm. Gift is more attractive than mimi, and i think more of a PSE,massage wise time with her. but mini is a lot more dirty and a better time overall, with more services and a good chat. Maybe you lot can agree. I cant say anything good about jenny tho lol.

Offline FrankieS

Do u know when Gift works? She is on my list.

peter296

similar days i think. im not sure either of them work on the weekend. but always better to phone them up and see. and its true YMMV with any girl..

Offline 76shen

Do u know when Gift works? She is on my list.

She normally works Wednesday and Saturday

Offline boomanu

Ongoing there tomorrw afternoon. Anyone I should definitely avoid? Also just so I know who to ask for, who has the biggest tits there?

peter296

I think Jenny is the bustiest there, from what I have seen. Not that good value for service, comparing to the others. But the recommended ones are all said in this thread

Offline coolviking

Who is the youngest there with small or medium boobs? I am not into neither mature nor busty ladies.

TheWave

She normally works Wednesday and Saturday
Gift also works Thursday apparently.

TheWave

Having read this thread thoroughly I paid a visit to Sala Thai earlier this month and got a lot more than I'd bargained for!

Are the posters on this thread being "economical with the truth", and if so is there a reason for that?

Offline SamLP

Having read this thread thoroughly I paid a visit to Sala Thai earlier this month and got a lot more than I'd bargained for!

Are the posters on this thread being "economical with the truth", and if so is there a reason for that?

Some may, but not in any way easily. I stopped going to this place, but from what I saw, for the right amount of money you could get more than you've bargained for, but I found it to be greedy, not vfm and would rather pay for a punt than overpay for more than what I bargained for in a massage. Also, some of the girls think they're divas and those extras start to become on offer after several visits and massaging their egos. Having said that it could be business has stuttered and they've realised more is needed to attract and keep their customers  :unknown:

peter296

Having said that it could be business has stuttered and they've realised more is needed to attract and keep their customers  :unknown:

But what more can they do, if none of them offer fs?

TheWave

Offline Big Bad R

Who did you see TW ?

Offline Rupert

peter296

can you send me a pm as well haha

Offline ajayd39

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve121

If you also pm me as well.

Cheers

Offline Steve2

WOW this is certainly bringing the lurkers out of the wood work  :lol:

Offline Steve2

Please pm me

So you have been on here for 5 years and contributed absolutely nothing. Just the sort of member we need  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Intriguing. Can you PM pls?

Another one who has been here for 2 years

Contribute something 1st maybe?

Offline SamLP

WOW this is certainly bringing the lurkers out of the wood work  :lol:

Funny how a "who did you see?" question turned into pm requests. It's a site for sharing, and all that was needed is to mention who he saw on this thread. Of course it did bring some of leeches out of the woodwork.

peter296

and the answer was a girl most of us have seen, or said as on of the top ones who work there. just the services offered was different

Offline SamLP

It's no secret if you offer the girls enough money they'll offer extra services, and sometimes it requires multiple visits to get those services.
They're even open to FS if you offer the right amount, but it gets ridiculous and isn't vfm.
As with everyone YMMV

TheWave

Funny how a "who did you see?" question turned into pm requests. It's a site for sharing, and all that was needed is to mention who he saw on this thread. Of course it did bring some of leeches out of the woodwork.

Sorry to be so mysterious but I don't want to screw things up for other punters, for the lady concerned or for the establishment. One or two of the PMs I received supported that view. I think I've sent enough PMs now, but if you check my other posts you'll find a clue.

peter296

One thing that i thought i may add is that it was interesting to see how much she (the one currently mentioned) remembered about me in my first visit. she actually remembered my name (which was fake) and which area i live in (which is also incorrect), and the first thing that i want from the 30 min session .but interesting since how many different clients they have, and she remembered from earlier in the year to last month, little details about that. that caught me off guard

Offline Ozy84

Called today and hung up when i cheekily asked if they would "look after"me!! ;)

Guys which  would you say sala thai or bangkok thai finchley for extras? With extras i mean the possibilty of the following....owo, allows fingering, possible fs. Cheers.

Offline Big Bad R

Ozy definitely not Bangkok Thai for extras, most you will get is HE and perhaps a feel of tits but, try as you might, little else !  :(

Offline Ozy84

Ozy definitely not Bangkok Thai for extras, most you will get is HE and perhaps a feel of tits but, try as you might, little else !  :(

Read that there was a girl called Napa at Bangkok who was quite adventourous or Champagne.  Cheng xiang in swiss cottage has atarted employing eastern europeans which cannot be a good sign!

Offline Big Bad R

Where are your favourite venues for massage, HE and extras Ozy ?

Offline Ozy84

Where are your favourite venues for massage, HE and extras Ozy ?

Still a complete newbie to the massage scene so nothing regular. There is a new girl Annie at cheng xiang who offers fs and extraS.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

There is a new girl Annie at cheng xiang who offers fs and extraS

Best to start a new thread for that - unless you want people to have to hop around different threads for their up-to-date info :rolleyes: