Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Offering a prossie friendly advice  (Read 2894 times)

Offline Cactus

A girl I saw about 4 years ago and had a good time with fairly recently appeared on adultwork with an advertised age of 30.  Tallies with the notes I had against her profile from previous punts as age being 27 and looking to be fairly genuine.  I revisited her and the punt was a neutral, service excellent & very enthusiastic, but didn't really find her particularly attractive.  Anyway, last week or so, whilst perusing AW, I saw her profile and noted that she had changed her age to 26.  She just about looked 30, but 26 was pushing it...  Her pics were also from her last run, so probably 5 years old I would guess.

After some deliberation, decided to get in touch and point this out, advising that lying about her age could lead to some walk outs due to what she was presenting on AW not being an accurate representation of what she was selling.  Didn't go down too well, but I explained my reasoning.  She said punters had told her to put her age down to enlarge her demographic and that all prossies do it.  I got blunt and told her that she wasn't passing for 26 & that if I arrived at her place expecting a 26 year old and was greeted by someone obviously on the wrong side of 30, I'd walk out.  Also advised to get some new pics, so that at least punters would know who they were coming to see if she was going to continue lying about her age and they could make the call to book based on the photographs.

No response, but I did note that her age has gone back up to 30 (no new pics though).

Have you ever offered a prossie some genuine friendly advice and how did they take it?

SirFrank

The truth often hurts. Unless I knew the girl very well I'd probably say fuck all simply because I'd think it was nowt to do with me. I was brutally honest with me best mate about 3 years ago when his life was going to shit and he was on the sauce. He's never spoken to me since.

James999

I read about a punter once, met this pro$$ie and was quite smitten, he suggested she put her prives up and charge clients more money but keep charging him the old rate, she put her price up, and he never got his "special price" so the only one who benefits from his advice was her boyfriend who has more cash to spend  :sarcastic:

Offline Cactus

The truth often hurts. Unless I knew the girl very well I'd probably say fuck all simply because I'd think it was nowt to do with me. I was brutally honest with me best mate about 3 years ago when his life was going to shit and he was on the sauce. He's never spoken to me since.

I did think about keeping my nose out, but it was so rediculous that I was compelled to say something as it could genuinely lose her more business than it gains her, plus waste a lot of genuine punters time by arriving expecting one thing and then getting something totally different.  Walking out isn't good for punter or prossie, so if a prossie must lie at least keep it believable.

I've been in a similar situation with my brother over debt, drugs, his burd and their kid.  Had to tell him what he needed to hear, our relationship isn't great now, but at least he's trying to sort his shit out.

Offline AnthG

I have very often given advise - usually in the vein of either starting up an Open University course. Or joining here and Saafe.

It usually goes down well in the punt but they do neither. Its pretty obvious they are just being polite at the time.

Age however is a very touchy subject and something I have often wanted to do what you have done but never had the courage.

To be honest I have kind of done what you have done in an indirect manner in that I know either the girls view this forum. Or if you say something in relation to them someone will invariably tell them and they will come along to read it so they see the topic. So by posting here about it, they see it and then they can guage on it and change it on their own.

But like I say I really would like to do what you have done direct sometimes when you know for certain the age is off.

The main one that springs to mind is this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She was 25 when she started her profile in 2011 she had her profile rightly increase in years each time as Paige all the way up to 27. And then just upped and changed her name and dropped her age down to 24. She is not 24, she is 28, maybe even 29 now. And it annoys me that she has done this (not nastily annoyed) I say this as I enjoyed my punts with her and didn't think she would do this tactic.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:16:46 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cactus

I read about a punter once, met this pro$$ie and was quite smitten, he suggested she put her prives up and charge clients more money but keep charging him the old rate, she put her price up, and he never got his "special price" so the only one who benefits from his advice was her boyfriend who has more cash to spend  :sarcastic:

Would that qualify as friendly advice though?  Perhaps there was a caveat that meant she kept the old rate for him?  :dancegirl:

Offline smiths

I heard about that to, the guy was a selfish arsehole. :thumbsdown:

Offline socks

I've offered advice that has been taken on but AFAIR only with regulars and mainly only when it's come up in post sex winding down discussion. Stuff about most engaging profile wording, pictures and the like. I think in the situation the OP describes where he met the girl once, four years ago, I'd be more inclined to post it on here. If she doesn't recall you or trust your judgement then she's likely going to go with her own instincts, ignore your advice and take the hump. Posting it here instead gets the message home too plus leaves the door open for you to still visit her if you fancied an old time's sake fuck

Offline smiths

A girl I saw about 4 years ago and had a good time with fairly recently appeared on adultwork with an advertised age of 30.  Tallies with the notes I had against her profile from previous punts as age being 27 and looking to be fairly genuine.  I revisited her and the punt was a neutral, service excellent & very enthusiastic, but didn't really find her particularly attractive.  Anyway, last week or so, whilst perusing AW, I saw her profile and noted that she had changed her age to 26.  She just about looked 30, but 26 was pushing it...  Her pics were also from her last run, so probably 5 years old I would guess.

After some deliberation, decided to get in touch and point this out, advising that lying about her age could lead to some walk outs due to what she was presenting on AW not being an accurate representation of what she was selling.  Didn't go down too well, but I explained my reasoning.  She said punters had told her to put her age down to enlarge her demographic and that all prossies do it.  I got blunt and told her that she wasn't passing for 26 & that if I arrived at her place expecting a 26 year old and was greeted by someone obviously on the wrong side of 30, I'd walk out.  Also advised to get some new pics, so that at least punters would know who they were coming to see if she was going to continue lying about her age and they could make the call to book based on the photographs.

No response, but I did note that her age has gone back up to 30 (no new pics though).

Have you ever offered a prossie some genuine friendly advice and how did they take it?

Yes i have offered advice to some WGs over the years. Things like they needed more up to date pictures and to only put on their enjoys list what they actually offer rather than tick every box they could. Some have listened and changed things, some havent. :hi:

pokenn

I've never tried to offer a WG advice, although I've been sorely tempted. Especially when they have shite pics on their profile.

At least the girl you advised did partially listen to your advice.

Offline wristjob

The point of a WG is basically it's a fantasy world that doesn't cross over into the real world. It's not really her place to offer you advice and not yours to offer her.

JV547845

And on average, ever since, London's crimson taxis have been driven ever so slightly more aggressively?

Offline Marmalade

The point of a WG is basically it's a fantasy world that doesn't cross over into the real world. It's not really her place to offer you advice and not yours to offer her.
Many ones are happy to sit and listen to your advice on your time - saves them working. Other than that it's a bit like telling an alcholic which are the best places to get a half pint.

Offline Marmalade

And on average, ever since, London's crimson taxis have been driven ever so slightly more aggressively?

Don't you think he's been slagged off enough for that?  :cool: :lol:

Point is, most of them will put their prices up after a couple of decent reviews anyway. Telling her (in a temporary dislocation of the thinking capacities) that she is wonderful and should charge more will most likely result in nothing more than coincidence.  :rolleyes:

Offline AnthG

and not yours to offer her.
Don't agree. You are her customer. So you do have the right to offer advice. But you don't have a right for her to accept your advice.

But the thing is if not offering advice. The other way - as a customer - for Cactus and anyone to handle it would be to come on the likes of here or another forum and saying "warning, this person is not really 26 she is really 30". And if he did this you can bet your bottom dollar the girl will come on here saying if you had a problem why couldn't you have tried to resolve it with me in private (this is something they always say in response to these topics about them).
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cactus

I've offered advice that has been taken on but AFAIR only with regulars and mainly only when it's come up in post sex winding down discussion. Stuff about most engaging profile wording, pictures and the like. I think in the situation the OP describes where he met the girl once, four years ago, I'd be more inclined to post it on here. If she doesn't recall you or trust your judgement then she's likely going to go with her own instincts, ignore your advice and take the hump. Posting it here instead gets the message home too plus leaves the door open for you to still visit her if you fancied an old time's sake fuck

To clarify, I saw her four times when she was last active, saw her once since she came back a month or so ago, then offered her my opinion & a bit of advice on the age issue & 5 year old profile pictures.  She indicated that she was encouraged by other punters to put her age down as everybody does it, so was given friendly, but in my opinion shit, advice by punters. My opinion was that on meeting her recently, the age she was claiming was not believable, infact she'd be lucky to have looked the age she was claiming 4 years ago & even now I'd say 30 may even be pushing it, although I think she is actually 30. Couple the age fib with the out of date photos, I was trying to point out that she was making it very easy for punters to waste their and her time by walking out when the goods on offer didn't natch up with what was advertised.  :hi:

Offline socks

To clarify, I saw her four times when she was last active, saw her once since she came back a month or so ago, then offered her my opinion & a bit of advice on the age issue & 5 year old profile pictures.  She indicated that she was encouraged by other punters to put her age down as everybody does it, so was given friendly, but in my opinion shit, advice by punters. My opinion was that on meeting her recently, the age she was claiming was not believable, infact she'd be lucky to have looked the age she was claiming 4 years ago & even now I'd say 30 may even be pushing it, although I think she is actually 30. Couple the age fib with the out of date photos, I was trying to point out that she was making it very easy for punters to waste their and her time by walking out when the goods on offer didn't natch up with what was advertised.  :hi:
I'd have probably done the same as you in that case - you can't help some people!

Offline Cactus

I get that, but the ethos of this forum is to put the punter first, in a round about way that's what I was doing, but also trying to give her some advice.

By advertising an age that was clearly fake, going from 30 one day to 26 the next, coupled with using old pics that don't reflect how she currently looks, she's creating an image of a product that doesn't reflect the current product available.  Punters are going to book based on the information available & be confronted with a prossie who doesn't match their expectations in age or looks. So they either go through with it with the girl they expected + min 4 years and not looking like what they signed up for, or they leave and peruse a plan B/C/D etc. Both likely leaving a sour taste.

Punter then come on here & writes a review stating said prossie looks nothing like her pictures & is much older, regardless of the level of service.  Other punters then read the review & avoid a prossie who provides a good service, but is older than she states & her pics don't reflect her current look/size/condition.

By presenting as accurate a picture as possible to punters before they land on their doorstep, the prossie is minimising the risk of a bad first impression, where the punter may walk or may go through with it but not fully enjoy the experience & vent in a later review.  That was what I was trying to get across & I think I did to a certain extent.  Trying to put the punter first by having one prossie be more honest about the package on offer and in the long run helping her too.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:30:43 am by Cactus »

Offline Cactus

I have very often given advise - usually in the vein of either starting up an Open University course. Or joining here and Saafe.

Open uni isn't for everyone, I did a couple of modules & wasn't impressed. Plus it's not cheap and I'm sure prossies would rather spend the cash on other frivolities such as shoes, holidays & their tax bill [sic]

Never been on saafe, but from what I read on here it's largely full of bad advice, so why would you guide them there?

UKP is a punters forum, I've enjoyed the contributions of some girls, but by & large they cause trouble in the end & 9 times out of 10 end up banned for touting or just not following the ethos of the forum. So again, why would you try to send them here?

Offline Silver Birch

The only advice I have offered prossies is "don't fake orgasms (when you are with me)".

Sure it makes me feel good if I think a prossie is enjoying herself enough to cum, but it won't make any difference to my own enjoyment (or affect my decision to rebook) if she does not cum, but it sure as hell pisses me off if they say "Ooh baby you made me cum" when I very clearly have not.

A very popular wg did this to me a while ago and although everything else was great, it put me off booking her again.

On my last couple of punts I have given them them this friendly advice at the start. One said she hardly ever cums with a client, and the other came twice  :yahoo: (I think she actually did!)

Offline socks

I get that, but the ethos of this forum is to put the punter first, in a round about way that's what I was doing, but also trying to give her some advice.

By advertising an age that was clearly fake, going from 30 one day to 26 the next, coupled with using old pics that don't reflect how she currently looks, she's creating an image of a product that doesn't reflect the current product available.  Punters are going to book based on the information available & be confronted with a prossie who doesn't match their expectations in age or looks. So they either go through with it with the girl they expected + min 4 years and not looking like what they signed up for, or they leave and peruse a plan B/C/D etc. Both likely leaving a sour taste.

Punter then come on here & writes a review stating said prossie looks nothing like her pictures & is much older, regardless of the level of service.  Other punters then read the review & avoid a prossie who provides a good service, but is older than she states & her pics don't reflect her current look/size/condition.

By presenting as accurate a picture as possible to punters before they land on their doorstep, the prossie is minimising the risk of a bad first impression, where the punter may walk or may go through with it but not fully enjoy the experience & vent in a later review.  That was what I was trying to get across & I think I did to a certain extent.  Trying to put the punter first by having one prossie be more honest about the package on offer and in the long run helping her too.
Absolutely right. Helping a prossie in the way you've described helps punters because you're encouraging honesty. It's only if you encourage them to do things not in the punters best interest that you are getting it wrong and probably being fluffy.

Offline ampersand

Offline smiths

Nothing wrong at all in offering such advice which a WG MIGHT take in my view if it helps punters. :thumbsup:

Sparquin

I only give advice if asked for it and invariably do my best to make it positive. "If you did this/that you might find etc, etc"

On the occasions I have done so without being asked it has usually resulted in some pretty snarky responses.

Offline Marmalade

I give advice on how i like my cock sucked

Offline seeker

So........
Who is this punter that advises prossies to put their prices up ...but not for him
Very unpunter like if you ask me.
Does he still post here ???

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
A girl I saw about 4 years ago and had a good time with fairly recently appeared on adultwork with an advertised age of 30.  Tallies with the notes I had against her profile from previous punts as age being 27 and looking to be fairly genuine.  I revisited her and the punt was a neutral, service excellent & very enthusiastic, but didn't really find her particularly attractive.  Anyway, last week or so, whilst perusing AW, I saw her profile and noted that she had changed her age to 26.  She just about looked 30, but 26 was pushing it...

What I think you've found here is a lady who was in her 30s when she was advertising as 26 (and could get away with 26), but now that she's approaching 40 she no longer looks like she's in her 20s (but can get away with 30).

"Friendly" advice I've received...I remember a few...

* "You're not as big as I thought you'd be, you should do something to your photos to make you look smaller in them"
* "You should start smoking, you'd look really horny if you smoked"
* "You should reduce your age on your advertising, I can't believe you're that old, you look about 28. Men don't want to book a 40 year old if they're going to turn up looking like they've just left college"
* "Lose some weight or go kill yourself, no one wants to look at you"
* "You should bleach your hair, men prefer blondes"
* "You should give up selling yourself and marry me"

And so on :sarcastic:

potato

I use to give advice but most went in one ear and out the other though some did take notice.  Be careful giving advice by email on AW in case she takes it the wrong way and decides to private note you...  The downside to giving advice is it may make a girl more popular and thus make it harder to see her and then she might decide to up her rates to reduce the demand!

willbred

I totally get and support the OP's case but 30...26??? There are much bigger discrepancies out there needing to be "gently" advised to get into the real fucking world.

Offline wristjob

So post a thread/review on here saying that. Then you could anonymously tip her off that somebody has posted the thread about her age and maybe she will take the hint.

Offline Marmalade

What I think you've found here is a lady who was in her 30s when she was advertising as 26 (and could get away with 26), but now that she's approaching 40 she no longer looks like she's in her 20s (but can get away with 30).
tbh it's like telling anybody how to do their job. I might be expert on how I want someone to do it for me, but I have zilch experience of being a prostitute.

Prostitutes (some) get expert on dealing with punters, and punters become expert (some) on dealing with prostitutes. Same as tradespersons and customers. Expertise has no bearing on how honest the prossies are or what they consider reasonable poetic licence (for Romanians reading this: "lying").

I nearly booked a woman the other day, advertised herself as 19. Looked it on the profile pics. PG was quite cheap so I had a gander. Lots of photos, some looked a few years older and some a few years older than that. Out of two pages, there was only one showing her belly: enormous crater of stretch marks like she'd had kids and grandkids at the same time. Was she 'honest' for actually including it?? It's not a regulated business. You don't go down to the market for a bargain then get home and feel shocked and outraged that the butcher weighted his scales: you feel a dummy (even if he was a cunt). You thought you'd got a bargain. Unfortunately with prossies, you can pay Harvey Nicks prices for something out of the fishmarket on a dark photoshopped night and vice versa. Can't understand people who book three hours with someone they've never seen.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:23:30 am by Marmalade »

Offline Convince Me

I expect to get lampooned for this as it affords the girl an opportunity to waste time. On a few punts I've been amazed when the girl leaves the money in the room & on view! Some have even left the room at the end of the punt with me & the cash!

Yes they provide a service, good or bad & with any service provider we can vote with our feet, post etc but stealing is a big no in my book.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Giving advice is ok but don't expect her to take any notice.  I dont know about other prossies but I know I get lots of advice from clients and one will say one thing and another the exact opposite.  some will say I need to write less on my profile yet some say they only saw me because my profile makes it clear exactly what is and what is not on offer and what will or wont be acceptable.  Some say I should put A type photos on whilst the next person will say I should have more B type photos. 
One will say My discount between certain hours is great and another will say I should do it for all times of the day or not at all.

What one clients likes is not the same as another client.  Hence most advice gets ignored.  Obviously if it is someone knocking years off their age when they actually look older than they are then that is different as is having photos that are years old or of someone else but any other advice is just from a personal perspective and is what would appeal to that client but may not appeal to hundreds of others.

Just look at the thread asking for advice from a prossie when it came to photos some don't want open leg shot, some do, some don't want to see BJ shots some do.  Some want photos that leave a little to the imagination and some want to see full on porn type photos.  All advice is from your own perspective so if you offer it don't worry if she takes no notice as it probably means she has already had differing advice about the same thing and has chose to stick to what she wants instead of trying to please everyone which is impossible