A girl I saw about 4 years ago and had a good time with fairly recently appeared on adultwork with an advertised age of 30. Tallies with the notes I had against her profile from previous punts as age being 27 and looking to be fairly genuine. I revisited her and the punt was a neutral, service excellent & very enthusiastic, but didn't really find her particularly attractive. Anyway, last week or so, whilst perusing AW, I saw her profile and noted that she had changed her age to 26. She just about looked 30, but 26 was pushing it...
What I think you've found here is a lady who was in her 30s when she was advertising as 26 (and could get away with 26), but now that she's approaching 40 she no longer looks like she's in her 20s (but can get away with 30).
"Friendly" advice I've received...I remember a few...
* "You're not as big as I thought you'd be, you should do something to your photos to make you look smaller in them"
* "You should start smoking, you'd look really horny if you smoked"
* "You should reduce your age on your advertising, I can't believe you're that old, you look about 28. Men don't want to book a 40 year old if they're going to turn up looking like they've just left college"
* "Lose some weight or go kill yourself, no one wants to look at you"
* "You should bleach your hair, men prefer blondes"
* "You should give up selling yourself and marry me"
And so on