Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BELLE CRYSTAL QUEEN, Knightsbridge  (Read 4594 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6928479) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Dangermouse82

External Link/Members Only

I got loads of reviews to do so ill start with this one.

Been on my hitlist for a while. Not much info on this so i thought i make contact.
Sent her a whattapp message and she reponded within 10 min. Asked me for more details such as what im looking for.
She then sent more images

I agreed a time however she wanted a deposit of 30%. I sad no as i wont do that. She was pleasant and said no worries and thanked me anyway.

An hour later i thought maybe i should so contacted her again and this time i said i would pay thd £100

Those few hours i was a worried but she kept open conversation with me
Venue is somewhere near knightbridge
Booked 1 hour pse for 350

Now if u go and see her be prepared to be flexible with your time as i had to wait 35 min for her.
She was getting ready but after 35 min she asked me to come in to her flat and i can chill while she is getting ready.

Amazing looking flat. Hard to explain but it looked like a proper staged bedroom shower built for sex.
The lady
First impression was wow. 5ft 6ish tanned and pretty. Really good english too.
So i got comfortable and had a shower. Belle got me a drink. Came back and sat on the sofa while watching her getting ready. She has about 1000 different outfits. She asked what i like the most about sex. Told her anal rimming and ass worship.
She finally ready. Closed my eyes and she was standing dressed as a propery sexy devil outfit.
Music on. The show starts.
She dances around like i was in a theatre. Showing me parts of her body. This went on for 15 min. Oil and stool come out. She pours oil all over body and the fun starts. Amazing tan lines.

She is on the stool with her arse out and open her cheeks. I dive in with my tongue. I stop and sit back on the sofa. She crawls up and owo starts. This was going on for about 10 min. In between a tit wank, sucking her tits kissing. We then wallk to the bed on my back and she wants to eat my ass. One of the best rimming ive had. She got in to it. Carried on for another 10 min of my ass getting munched. Then 69. She gets on top rides me. Then doggy and anal doggy. Shot my load.
Cleaned up. She wanted round 2 but i had to go. I was there for 2 hours and not once was i rushed off. She said she wanted 2 or 3 rounds but i had to go
A very different experience.
Highly reccomend her

Online Dangermouse82

And she is def a she not a he. I know that will come up

Offline IAmNotFamous

And she is def a she not a he. I know that will come up

Only a small number of members will ask that lol but thanks for letting us know

Offline Bartolomeo

Not sure about having to give deposit, but apart from that, sounds good!

On her profile, it says £250 for 1.5 hours, do you know what services are different in the normal and pse rate?

Offline Liverpool

OP: did she have the same amount of make up on as some of her pictures suggest? She looks nice, but wonder if the make up is hiding a manky complexion.

Offline DoorDash

Thanks mate. Would you say she has a bubble butt?

Online Dangermouse82

I cant remember. A small bubble. Pretty toned though

Offline tazz

Anyone seen her recently? Has a link on her whattsapp to (Social media link removed as per rules)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 03:09:16 pm by daviemac »