Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Jennifer - Asian Selection - Chelsea Harbour  (Read 1613 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6877517) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Alex Elliott

External Link/Members Only

Have seen this very atttractive Thai girl twice in the last week, both times around midday/early afternoon. Easily and efficiently arranged through Asian Selection.

Pix are accurate, no photoshopping needed here. Slim, very well proportioned, 5ft 5in and mid twenties. Speaks a bit of english, though not fluent by any means.
Breasts are enhanced and beautifully done, her bum is absolutely exquisite to both look at and fondle  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The lowest image on the website, with her reclinlng on a sofa and looking directly at the camera, give a very accurate idea of her facial appearance.

Venue is clean and modern fat in a block. She shares it with another Thai girl. Discreet and straightforward access via entryphone. The room was a little small but adequate, with good-sized bed, no mirror. Shower facilities were fine.

First occasion I saw her, she greeted me wearing a sort of boobtube and short skirt, no panties.  mmmmmm .....had me rock hard in no time.  :diablo: :diablo: Second time at my request she was wearing a nurse outfit, which consisted of skimpy red and white top and tiny white thong.  Again, mmmmmmmm    :diablo:  :diablo:.

She much enjoys DFK and seemed happy to have her pussy fingered and her bum spanked a little. Her pussy tasted great and on the second occasion she gave me some good OWO too after a bout of titty fucking.

I really enjoyed fucking her in multiple positions, coming "in the bag" three times over the two sessions. The action was energetic and I got quite sweaty, needing a quick "half-time shower" both times, which met with her approval.

At the end of each session, we cuddled and chatted for about 10 minutes. She is not a timewatcher and allowed me to go a little over my alloted time.

Would definitely recommend and will be returning when I can.