Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1729 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline readytolaunch

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: September 2022

Price: £60 for 15 minutes.

Comms: All via text, goods comms, no issues.

Venue: The usual punting hotel on Portland St. I mean, this place is awful but always sets the mood that you’re up to no good. Sub £4 pints of San Miguel in the terrible bar always go down well too.

Girl: I’d seen Annamae pop up on the Available Today list and thought she looked a bit too good to be true, pretty British girl in her 20s offering 15 minute meets for a reasonable price, OWO and facials included – every similar British girl seems to be trying to charge £150 for that, but a search on here seemed to suggest she was for real. Went into the room and was exceptionally pleased – immediately thought she looked like Reese Witherspoon (she said she also gets Bethany Platt from Corrie and can kind of see that too). She’s quite softly spoken with just a hint of a scouse accent, very easy to speak to, seems intelligent and to have her head screwed on. Was dressed in a black babydoll, has a lovely arse, smallish tits and a nice overall petite body, slim but not stick-thin. Age seems accurate

Action:  I undressed and got on to the bed and decided I’d let her lead to see what she’s like. She asked if I liked kissing and I said yes so she climbed on top for some DFK before moving below for some OWO – good technique, not quite got the full deepthroat down yet but did the job for me. Decided to take the lead myself so asked her to put her head over the edge of the bed – bit of medium (i.e. not full on) facefucking followed and she gave it a good go. She’s definitely submissive. Asked for a condom then positioned her at the side of the bed and fucked her in mish holding one of her legs by my shoulder. Her pussy felt really tight with just the right amount of give and it was an absolute treat watching my cock go in and out. Said I wanted to finish with a facial and she knelt down by the bed and I unloaded a decent cumshot over her face.

Both got dressed and we had a good chat before I headed off for a celebratory San Miguel with the collected oddballs of Manchester.

Would I return?: Yep – already have, excellent service again and had a bit more rapport with her. Best new to me SP I’ve seen this year, has made it into my mini-list of SPs I’ll always try and see when they’re in town. Sadly seems she’s mostly doing Liverpool at the moment though.

Offline Bustydusty

Back in Manchester next week so I might pay another visit