Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - North Greenwich  (Read 968 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline hypoviser

Link: External Link/Members Only
Damage: 100 for 1/2 hour with OWO included

The girl: Overall this was crap punt but not terrible. I don’t know what the other reviews were talking about, but she’s not that hot. Her boobs have a weird unnatural shape to them, and her face looks kind of sour - like a RFB. She is skinny and that’s good but the rest of her doesn’t exactly ooze much sex appeal.

The punt: we started off with a mechanical shower. Came back to the room and she gave an ok OWO but nothing spectacular. It lasted a few minutes at most. Then we had sex in jus the missionary position, in which I came because I wasn’t enjoying it that much and just wanted it to be over.

Her attitude is kind of lame as well… she was saying how she didn’t like this job and was only doing it to save money. Now whilst I appreciate her candour, it gives off negative vibes to say these kinds of things. She also had this kind of smug look about her the whole time.

Overall: won’t repeat but it wasn’t terrible and she’s decently above average looking. Might appeal to some.

Offline anonvip20

Exactly the same thoughts as mine

I really couldn't understand how the previous positives described her as very pretty
And yes, smug is probably the right word for her demeanour