Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_ - Shoreditch  (Read 1682 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline musicandlove

url: External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 for 1h

Comms: Easy, texted a few hours before, immediate responses.

Place: Very fancy apt in Shoreditch.  Clean, fresh towels and cozy atmosphere. 

The Girl: Attractive, friendly and sweet. I liked her general vibe a lot.

The meet: She let's me in about 15 mins after the pre agreed hour. This was the only negative of the day.
I hand over the money, hop in the shower and 10 mins later we are snogging on her bed. I asked for a bit of foreplay and she was more than happy to deliver.
After a while I was in the mood, so I asked for a bj which she happily obliged. Truth be told, I had better. Usually I would let her suck me until I'm rock hard, but I wasn't that into her bj, and she looked hot so I asked for RO and used my hand to get myself hard enough.
After a while I was ready for it. She did not ask the usual question,  so i asked to fuck her ass and she smiled and positioned herself in all fours. I got in her ass easily, the usual slow start and uping the  tempo gradually. A few minutes of this and I asked her to get on top. Soon after I finished in the bag. No round two as I was quite tired that day, but I still enjoyed the event.
Her BJ needs improvement,  and she doesn't allow fingering. Also, her timing was not on point. Despite all, she delivers a seemingly genuine gfe, and she has a sweet demeanor  which is rare to find these days even with civvies. All in all I'd give Mia an 8/10 and the experience a 7/10.